DESCRIPTION FOR CARBON STEEL PLATE
hot rolled steel coils ss400
Minerals & metallurgy
about 23 tons
With Hydraulic Testing, Eddy Current , Infrared Test
2) Black Painted (varnish coating)
in bundles, strapped by strips. Or as customer’s requirement
Common products, we can provide freely, for special production,we can depends on negotiation.
100% L/C at sight, 30% T/T in advance, and the balance against the copy of B/L or negotiation
Within 10-25 days, according to quantity, asap save customer’s time
TRADE TERMS :FOB, CFR, CIF
PAYMENT&DELIVERY FOR STEEL COILS/SHEETS
100% LC at sight,or 30%TT in advance, balance against B/L copy
With 30-40 days after deposit
Ex-Work, FOB, CNF, CFR, CIF,etc
EXPORT MARKET FOR STEEL COILS/SHEETS
Our target market is the international market. Every year we export most of products to countries like India, Pakistan, South Korea, Brazil, Australia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Hong Kong, etc.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Normally 30-40 days, but mostly according to the specific requirements or the quantity
Q: Could you send me sample?
A: We can supply you with the sample for free, but the delivery charges will be covered by customers.
- Q:Spyderco or cold steel?
- What exactly are you using it for? Personally I would go with Cold Steel AK47. It's a good all around knife for hunting, combat, stabbing and slashing as well as everyday use. Well balanced tip and very little bladeplay which can be a problem with a cheaper knife. Both are good companies but the CS AK47 wins hands down for me.
- Q:strongest steel ever made?
- I'm a civil/structural engineer. ASTM A 416 is one of the strongest steels, with a nominal yield stress of 243,000 psi and design ultimate strength of 270,000 psi. This steel is commonly used in pre-stressing and post-tensioning of concrete structures. See the link below to one manufacturer of strands and bars made with this type of steel.
- Q:knowledge of steel composition?
- You have opened a can of worms. Specific types of steel vary not only by composition but by the way they were made, their physical properties and their morphology (microscopic structure). The composition you have given would fit for High Carbon Steel and Medium Carbon Steel. Go to the reference I've given, it allows you to put in 3 of the components of your alloy and then it gives you a list of possibilities. You can open each candidate individually and see the full composition. Hours of fun. :)
- Q:Structural steel architecture?
- if u need to analyse a steel framed structure for joint details the best example would be of a mechanic workshop...the truss of such a workshop is always supported on a portal frame and in most of the case thats a steel structure...do keenly observe the joints at the footing plates that is connected to the girder section...nd also observe the joints in truss of such a frame....myslf m a civil engg. student.
- Q:Why is stainless steel rust proof?
- Stainless steel is characterized by the presence of chromium. Chromium oxidizes like aluminium does, by passivation, that is, it forms a though oxide layer that sticks to the metal underneath and protects it. On the other hand, iron oxidizes by turning into rust, which is a brittle material that flakes off, exposing the metal under for more oxidation. Now, what happens when you have a metal that is made of both iron and chromium? Any iron on the surface will rust and flake off (at the atomic level, so do not expect to see much rusting) until the surface is a pure chromium layer (again, we are talking about a layer that is a few atoms thick) and that chromium will oxidize but stay put. Then rust then has no way of getting deeper, and the metal will remain clean.
- Q:What is the high Carbon steel used by gerber?
- A steel knifeblade is like a box full of a million ball bearings. The molecules pile up/line up just like those ball bearings. When it's pure, though, you can easily deform it....just like you can ram your hand down into that box of ball bearings. What happens if you pour a gallon of heated wax over those bearings, though? It fills the gaps between the molecules and solidifies the entire mass into one solid shape. If you smack it then, you'll break your hand. It'll hold its shape *much* better and longer. That's pretty basic but what do you expect at 04:00? ;) Addendum: At one time, in the late 80's to mid 90's, it was 440a...they then switched to 440c on their mass market stuff and 154 on their special runs....late 90's-2005 went to all 440c....today's knives are a mix of 440c and some pricier knives sporting S30V blades. If it's Gerber and it costs less than $40 today, 99% of the time it will be 440c.
- Q:What Atoms are there in Steel?
- Steel is an alloy consisting mostly of iron, with a carbon content between 0.2 and 1.7 or 2.04% by weight (C:1000–10,8.67Fe), depending on grade. Steel is Fe(iron) and Carbon alloy. These are the atoms in certain ratio that make up steel. Its not a molecule but alloy.
- Q:Science help!?! steel wool experiment?
- steel wool = iron fibers and rusts easily in air iron + Oxygen BUT the blue soap protects the iron at first. that needs to be cleaned off. damp surfaces speed the rusting but compeletly underwater there is not much O2, ther eis some temperature has an effect. the rusting depends ofn the area of the fibers which does NOT change when you cut th epad in smaller pieces. a good beginners experiment In old times thye thought the rusted material would lose weight becasuse it was not solid iron any more careful experiments showed it gained weight and lead to and understanding of chemistry
- Q:What does steel angel zero have to do with steel angel kurumi?
- Steel Angel Zero is an OVA (Original Video Animation), a very short animation that went straight to DVD. It probably was written because Kurumi was so popular, and the producer wanted to check the waters for whether they should make a second season. It's pretty hard to keep track of what anime is which, especially in the more popular series. If you think Zero is worth zero, try Steel Angel Kurumi 2 (anime, 12 episodes), and Steel Angel Kurumi Encore (OVA, 4 episodes) as well.
- Q:How strong is 440 steel on a katana?
- 440 is stainless steel, and isn't designed for functional swords. Carbon steel blades are. I'd say that if you're looking for a functional sword, forget about this one. It's probably a wall-hanger. Most swords today are.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range