1、Full series of products provides an easier access for one stop purchase
▲ Line pipe
▲ Tubing and casing
▲ L & M & H boiler tube
▲ Gas cylinder tube & pipe
▲ Mechanical & Structural pipe
▲ Ship-building tube & pipe
▲ Automobile tube & pipe
2、Main Features of the Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53:
• High manufacturing accuracy
• High strength
• Small inertia resistance
• Strong heat dissipation ability
• Good visual effect
• Reasonable price
3、Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53 Specification：
GB, DIN, ASTM
ASTM A106-2006, ASTM A53-2007
10#, 20#, 45#, 16Mn
8 - 33 mm
133 - 219 mm
Place of Origin
Shandong, China (Mainland)
Secondary Or Not
factory state or painted black
Alloy Or Not
20#, 45#, Q345, API J55, API K55, API L80, API N80, API P110, A53B
4、Packaging & Delivery
seaworthy package,bundles wrapped with strong steel strip
15-30days after received 30%TT
5、FAQ of Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53:
Why should you chose us?
● Full series of products provides an easier access for one stop purchase
▲ Electric Resistance Welded (ERW) Steel Pipe
▲ Longitudinal Submerged Arc Welded (LSAW) Steel Pipe
▲ Spiral Submerged Arc Welded (SSAW) Steel Pipe
▲ Hollow Section (Square and Rectangle Pipe)
▲ Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Pipe
6、Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53 Images：
- Q:Which is better, galvanized steel pipe or stainless steel?
- Most of the use requirements are to maintain the original appearance of the building for a long time. In determining the type of stainless steel to be chosen, the main consideration is the aesthetic standards required, the corrosivity of the atmosphere in the area, and the cleaning system to be adopted. However, other applications increasingly seek only structural integrity or watertightness. For example, the roof and side walls of industrial buildings. In these applications, the construction cost of the owner may be more important than the aesthetic, the surface is not very clean can also. The use of 304 stainless steel in a dry indoor environment is quite effective.
- Q:What are the uses of seamless steel tubes?
- Compared withsteel and roundsteelinsolid, flexural torsional strength in the same time, the weight is light, is a kind of economic section steel, widely used in the manufacture of structural parts and mechanical parts, such as the oil pipe, automobile transmission shaft, the bicycle frame and steel construction with scaffold with steel pipe manufacturing ring parts can be improved the utilization rate of materials, simplify the manufacturing process, material saving and working hours, such as rolling bearing ring, Jack and so on, has been widely used in steel pipe manufacturing.
- Q:What quota is reserved for buried DN20 steel pipe?
- If it is reserved for embedded pipe pre buried steel waterproof casing, set of waterproof casing steel production and installation is to set the quota items, if the outdoor installation of welded steel pipe buried steel casing pre quota items, if it is a reserved hole, then there is no need to set the quota items.
- Q:What is the size of seamless steel tube DN150?
- Seamless steel pipe having a hollow cross section, used as a conduit for conveying fluids, such as pipelines for transporting petroleum, natural gas, gas, water, and certain solid materials. Compared withsteel and roundsteelinsolid, flexural torsional strength in the same time, the weight is light, is a kind of economic section steel, widely used in the manufacture of structural parts and mechanical parts, such as the oil pipe, automobile transmission shaft, the bicycle frame and steel construction with scaffold with steel pipe manufacturing ring parts can be improved the utilization rate of materials, simplify the manufacturing process, material saving and working hours, has been widely used to manufacture steel tube.
- Q:DN80 seamless steel tube, what is the standard thickness?
- Commonly used DN80 seamless steel pipe caliber should be 89mm*4mm.
- Q:What's the difference between hot-rolled seamless steel tube or cold-rolled seamless steel tube?
- Hot rolled seamless tubes are divided into ordinary steel tubes, low and medium pressure boiler tubes, high pressure boiler tubes, alloy steel tubes, stainless steel pipes, oil cracking pipes, geological steel pipes and other steel pipes, etc..
- Q:Are metal spiral tubes the same as metal bellows?
- Hello. The two are not the same. The difference lies in. The pitch of a spiral pipe is much larger than that of a bellows. The maximum material thickness of the spiral tube is much thicker than that of the bellow. The diameter of a spiral tube can be very large. But the bellows can't be too big in diameter.
- Q:What's the difference between No. 20 steel pipe and 27SiMn Steel Pipe?
- 20# steel pipe material is 20 steel, generally 20 seamless steel pipe, 20# steel pipe material is: high quality carbon structural steel
- Q:Where is the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe?
- Seamless steel tube is formed during rolling. Welded steel pipes need to be welded after coiling, and spiral welding and direct welding are generally used. Seamless performance is better, of course, the price is higher.
- Q:RC is it welded steel pipe or galvanized steel pipe?
- Common pipelines in construction are as follows:SC: welded steel pipeTC: wire tubes, thin steel tubesPC: rigid plastic pipesCT: cable trayCP: metal hoseSR: steel grooveRC: water gas pipe
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range