DESCRIPTION FOR SS400 CARBON STEEL SHEET
4. Applications :mining machinery, environmental protection, engineering
5. Grade:SS400 A 36 Q195.Q235.Q345.SPCC.SPCH
6.Surface : Hot Rolled Cold Rolled Galvanized Steel
DESCRIPTION FOR CARBON STEEL PLATE
hot rolled st
eel coils ss400
Minerals & metallurgy
about 23 tons
With Hydraulic Testing, Eddy Current , Infrared Test
2) Black Painted (varnish coating)
in bundles, strapped by strips. Or as customer’s requirement
Common products, we can provide freely, for special production,we can depends on negotiation.
100% L/C at sight, 30% T/T in advance, and the balance against the copy of B/L or negotiation
Within 10-25 days, according to quantity, asap save customer’s time
DETAILED PICTURES FOR STEEL COILS
1.Big thickness:by bulk vessel
2.Small thickness:packed by steel strips and shipped by container
3.According to the requirements of customers'
TRADE TERMS :FOB, CFR, CIF
Q:How about the trade terms?
A:EXW,FOB,CFR,CIF will be accepted.
Q:How about your payment terms?
A:30%TT in advance and the balance against of copy of B/L.The irrevocable L/C at sight will be accepted.
- Q:what can i do to polish steel or iron?
- If the steel knife is dark and not mirror-shiny, then it is probably carbon steel and not stainless steel. If they are carbon steel, then you cannot polish it to a mirror finish - sorry. If there's any rust on them, you can use a very-fine grit sandpaper to remove. Do not put carbon steel knives in the dishwasher, and dry them thoroughly after hand-washing. For long-term storage (meaning you don't plan to use the knife within the next few weeks), wipe the blade a bit with some mineral oil, then store the blade portion of the knife in a plastic bag.
- Q:Who or Where can I buy a Steel Pipe Making Machine?
- I'll answer both those questions. Your first question is: Who can I buy a Steel Pipe Making Machine? To which I reply: anyone. I'd put great consideration on the age of the person you are giving this machine to, and perhaps their physical ability. Cripples don't work well with steel pipes. Unless you are...beating them with one. Second question is: Where can I buy a Steel Pipe Making Machine? My reply: OKorder, or Steel Pipe Makers Incorporated. You could probably just steal one out of their factories. They have billions, and the actual machines are no bigger than...a bus or two. Just pop one in your backpack on the way out. But honestly, I don't know where to get a steel pipe making machine. BUT! I do know where to get a steel pipe making machine making machine. Ask santa. (BTW: Why do you need the steel pipes? I smell conspiracy!)
- Q:Steel coil from vertical to horizontal, what sling needs?
- Consider using the function with hydraulic prop hanging clamp from the coil center will hold tight after hanging up, then put in a L type hydraulic turnover device platform or unilateral double column loading platform, then L platform can realize 90 degrees down, vertical horizontal variable.
- Q:is magnetic steel hygenic to produce stainless steel utensils?
- Magnetic steel rusts. That's why kitchenware is often made out of stainless. You can't turn magnetic steel into stainless, sorry. Metalurgy is a complicated subject, and is all about different alloys. It's far too involved to explain in a few paragraphs here, but no, they're not interchangeable in this case unless you want to produce kitchenware that rusts.
- Q:Steel or Nylon strings for my guitar?
- You need to decide which type of strings you prefer BEFORE you select a guitar. Guitars are designed for one or the other types of string and they aren't interchangeable. If you try to put steel strings on a classical guitar. you'll ruin the guitar because it isn't built to withstand the extra tension that steel strings have. If you put nylon strings on a steel stringed guitar, the strings won't have enough tension to vibrate the top...resulting in low volume and horrible tone. To decide which type of guitar you need, ask yourself what genre of music you expect to be playing the most. Nylon stringed (classical) guitars have a rich full tone and are primarily for playing classical, flamenco, or folk music. Steel stringed guitars have a full but twangy tone and are primarily used for rock, pop, blues, and country music. You can play any genre of music on either style guitar, but it will sound more authentic if you match the music to the guitar. Best of luck to you, whichever style you choose.
- Q:Permanently expanding steel?
- You can calculate the maximum reversible strain, for elastic loading as follows: You need to look up the yield strength (for that particular type of steel). Divide this yield strength by the elastic modulus of steel (also called Young's modulus). That gives you the strain at the onset of yielding, the maximum you can strain the steel fibers before crossing the point of no return. If you are interested in the strain until failure, you need to take tensile test measurements. Seldom do people document an equation to model the non-elastic portion of the stress-strain curve of the specimen, because seldom do we design systems to operate with materials which yield. We want systems which only deform reversibly and elastically. This means you need to perform an experiment to find what you are actually desiring to know.
- Q:Is a knife with damascus steel better than one with regular steel? or what about high carbon?
- Damascus Steel Strength
- Q:Steel Buildings!!!!!?
- Metal buildings are very cost-effective and costs less than a concrete or a wooden building. Steel prices are quite stable as compared to wood or concrete prices which are constantly rising.
- Q:when was steel first made?
- Even in very early iron, a small amount of steel was produced by carburization, where the iron picks up carbon by laying in hot coals before quenching. This produces a thin layer of steel on the surface of the iron. By about 300 BC Damascus steel was being produced by the crucible method on the Indian subcontinent, and the Romans used steel from Noricum. In the first century BC the Chinese were melting cast iron and wrought iron together to make steel.
- Q:mechanical behaviour data for recycled steel?
- It is not clear from the question whether the recycled steel is used in its existing state or used as raw material for further fabrication. For the existing steel, you need to track down the original documents such as the ladle analysis and mill certificates certifying the material standards for which the steel was fabricated. Another alternative is take samples and conduct chemical and mechanical tests on the steel. Also the date of when the structure was built from which the steel is recycled may help indicate whether it is (American Society for Testing and Materials) Standard ASTM A7 or ASTM A36 or another type of steel. In most cases, the steel is used as raw material to make new steel. The mill will adjust the additives to produce steel with the required chemical and physical properties to meet the ASTM standards specified.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range