||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
||Steel coil or According to requirements
Hot rolling is a mill process which involves rolling the steel at a high temperature (typically at a
temperature over 1700° F), which is above the steel’s recrystallization temperature. When steel is
above the recrystallization temperature, it can be shaped and formed easily, and the steel can be
made in much larger sizes. Hot rolled steel is typically cheaper than cold rolled steel due to the fact
that it is often manufactured without any delays in the process, and therefore the reheating of the
steel is not required (as it is with cold rolled). When the steel cools off it will shrink slightly thus
giving less control on the size and shape of the finished product when compared to cold rolled.
Standard and Grade :
Hot rolled steel coils
A1011 CS Type A,B,C
Deep drawing quality
A1011 DS Type A,B
A1001 SS GR.30~40
A1011 SS GR.45,50
The packing of coil consists of anti-damp paper ,PVC film ,hardboard paper , steel box , strapped with steel strips, fitted with locks and edge protectors and guarantees the optimal condition of the delivered goods. Each coil can be additionally fitted with wooden/steel skids(eye of the side) or wooden pallets(eye of the sky)
within 30 days of receipt of LC original or prepayment
FCL, 25 metric tons per 20GP, can be assorted with different sizes.
LCL for trial order is acceptable.
EX-WORK, FOB China Port, CNF, CIF
T/T, 30% advanced payment before production and balance before shipment; OR Irrevocable L/C at sight.
within 30 days of receipt of LC original or prepayment
1. How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw
material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products
flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
2. How long can we receive the product after purchase?
Usually within thirty working days after receiving buyer’s advance payment or LC. We will arrange the factory manufacturing as soon as possible. The cargo readiness usually takes 15-25 days, but the shipment will depend on the vessel situation.
- Q:whats the benifits of using steel material for fasteners?
- There are different grades of steels which can suit different application considering corrosion,surrounding atmosphere,pressure,temperature and many more. Let us take the stainless steel fasteners: 1.Resists Rust: The primary advantage to using stainless steel bolts is that they resist rusting. This makes them ideal for outdoor or marine uses, since moisture will not cause them to corrode. Rust basically eats steel and makes it weaker. A rusty, weak bolt can be a serious safety risk, because it can break under a load. 2.Clean: Stainless steel bolts are very easy to clean due to having a higher content of chromium, which creates a lustrous, mirror-like surface that is very smooth. This makes stainless steel an ideal option if aesthetics are an issue. 3.Temperature: Stainless steel has a high melting point, which makes it a good option in machines that are put through immense amounts of heat. The bolts will not fuse together, and can be unfastened when the machines need repairs. Also, in very cold conditions, steel can become brittle. By mixing nickel into the stainless steel, the metal resists becoming brittle at low temperatures. See the source link for details.
- Q:Steel sheet vs paper?
- The 2 objects will have the same size and shape. Therefore they will have the same air resistance. So the heavier object (the sheet of paper) will reach the ground first.
- Q:Pipe screens: brass or stainless steel?
- Stainless Steel Pipe Screens
- Q:Is a ring made of steel good?
- Steel rust is brown not green! Very much expected to be of one type of stainless steel, and you should have no problem.
- Q:The difference between aluminized color steel roll and ordinary color steel roll
- Aluminized color coated sheet is a new type of material produced in China in recent years due to its high end applications. It is often used as an indication of CCLI. It is made of galvanized steel sheet (55% aluminum, 43% zinc and 1.6% silicon), which is more galvanized and more corrosion resistant. It is processed by surface degreasing, phosphating and complexing treatment, and is coated with organic coating.
- Q:What is the best steel to use for making a knife?
- 01 tool steel is easier to work with. You need to contact places like Pop Knives and Supplies out of Washington, Georgia or Sheffield Steel out of Florida, I made custom knives for years with my husband. Made alot with ATS-34 Stainless. Look at links on my website source.
- Q:Steel and Iron Ore?
- SA got its own steel and iron production going that is one of our main exports They don't make Rail's for railway line any more we in port it
- Q:How Do I Harden 12L14 Steel?
- *Hardening: okorder.com/... AISI 12L14 : Category :Steel Class :Carbon steel Type :Standard resulfurized and rephosphorized Common Names :Lead steel Designations: Germany: DIN 1.0718 Italy: UNI 9 SMnPb 23 Japan: JIS SUM 22 L , JIS SUM 24 L Sweden: SS 1914 United States: ASTM A108 , ASTM A29 , SAE J403 , SAE J412 , SAE J414 , UNS G12144 Composition : Element / Weight % C / 0.15 (max) Mn / 0.85-1.15 P / 0.04-0.09 S / 0.26-0.35 Pb / 0.15-0.35 Mechanical Properties : Properties / Conditions / T (°C) /Treatment Density (×1000 kg/m3) 7.7-8.03 / 25 Poisson's Ratio 0.27-0.30 /25 Elastic Modulus (GPa) 190-210 / 25 Tensile Strength (Mpa) 540 / 25 /cold drawn (round bar (19-38 mm)) Yield Strength (Mpa) /415 Elongation (%) /10 Reduction in Area (%) /35 Hardness (HB) 163 /25 /cold drawn (round bar (19-38 mm)) *Rod- 12L14 Case Hardened to Rockwell C 58-62 Case Depth .060 Sleeve - 12L14 Case Hardened to Rockwell C 58-62 Case Depth .060 Blade - 12L14 Case Hardened to Rockwell C 58-62 Case Depth .030 Quantity 5000 Rods: Weight per piece .8 ounce (Total 250 pounds) 5000 Sleeves: Weight per piece 1.8 ounce (Total 563 Pounds) 5000 Blades: Weight per piece .3 ounce (94 pounds) Total weight of RFQ 907 pounds 12L14 Steel.
- Q:Welding Stainless Steel?
- Yes you can use regular welding rods for stainless steel. But you will not have the properties of the stainless. The weld joint will have a different color than the stainless if you grind/grain/finish the weld. It could also rust. The joint could be weaker. It is best to use a rod that comes as close to the base metal stainless as possible. (30 years welding - certified)
- Q:Why aren't bullets made of steel?
- As others have mentioned, steel lacks the ductility to conform to rifling and seal the bore. Cannon projectiles, which usually are made of steel, overcome this problem by using one or more driving bands of softer metal, usually brass or bronze, but sometimes even plastic, on the circumference of the projectile, usually close to the base. The body of the projectile rides on the lands, while the driving band fills the grooves, seals the bore and imparts the stabilizing spin to the projectile.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range