|Steel Grade: |
|Place of Origin: |
TIA,Tianjin,China China (Mainland)
hot rolled or cold rolled
|Surface Treatment: |
Galvanized Polished or Colour coated,zinc coated or colour coated
used to building material/ roof/ profile/ pipe making
|Model Number: |
according to your requirement
|Brand Name: |
enough meter per ton or according to your requirement
|Delivery time: |
Within 20 days after the prepayment
|HS Code: |
Scaffolding pipe, Structure pipe, Fence/Door pipe, Furniture,
|Supply Ability: |
|Payment terms: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||In bundles with steel strips|
|Delivery Detail:||About 20 days|
hot rolled pickled and oiled steel coil
1. Thickness: 0.12-1.5mm
2. Coil wideth: 600-1550mm
4. delivery in ti
as your required
SGCC SGCD DX51D+Z SGC340 SGC400 SGC44O DC51D+Z
JIS G3302,ASTM A653, GB/T2518-88,BS,
standard export packing
Use for profile,pipe making, furniture makingppgi and refrigerator
3,000MT per month
- Q:Question about whetstones and honing steels.?
- You're not supposed to use the whetstone alone. It leaves a burr, which the steel removes. If you google using a whetstone, you'll see plenty of info. It is possible to use a finer stone in place of the steel.
- Q:Nylon vs Steel Guitar?
- Nylon string guitars are mostly classical guitars ment for classical and flamenco music, both guitars, nylon and steel, sound really well. My dad has a steel acoustic and I have a nylon classical guitar by Cordova It just depends on what style of music you play. When your buying a new guitar, play as many guitars to try them out once you find what you which one you want, you'll know
- Q:Copper pots....tin or stainless steel lined?
- Stainless steel is durable and does not disolve and make things taste funny. Stainless steel is not a good conductor of heat, so it has hot and cold spots. Copper is very good conductor. They noe bond copper to stainless steel to get the best features of each. Some pots just have a very thin copper plating to fool you. A good pot will be heavier, It is really hard to tell from looking.if it is plating or a bonded layer of copper. the thicker the better
- Q:Can i use an acoustic steel string as a steel-guitar?
- Musical style speaks volumes while it includes this concern. people who % severe quantity would be unhappy with unamplified nylon string guitars. From my attitude, the common distinction between metallic and nylon is this: metallic strings ring and nylon strings resonate. the quantity produced by employing metallic is frequently plenty greater suitable than nylon yet, to my way of thinking, the sound resonance produced by employing the wood of your guitar is largely masked by employing metallic strings. in case you have a decently made guitar (frequently, around 1000 money and up), the sound interaction between the wood and the strings in a nylon guitar is magical around the completed frequency selection. With a metallic string guitar, the sound produced by employing the vibrating string overpowers the wood resonance in any respect yet low frequencies. in my view, i will take a nylon string guitar any day for the sensitivity gained from the interaction between wood and vibrating string.
- Q:Foam Steel Characteristics and use?
- Foam steel [often steel foam] is used in applications that require light weight but high rigidity and strength. Watertight doors on modern ships are often made of foam steel. Pressure doors on aircraft are possible uses. As we keep striving for lighter weights in cars, foam steel might have some useful applications in bodies. There is a technical paper online that is in .pdf format that has a good discussion of the process and characteristics of foam steel.
- Q:What could the impurities in steel wool be?
- Impurities in steel wool would be of the elemental type. I'm sure steel wool is a mixture of different low grade not good for much of anything else materials. There may be excessive impurities such as lead, cobalt, boron, aluminum etc... in the steel wool. There may also be solvent residue on the wool i.e cleaner, lubricant etc.. I'm sure every batch is different - I know the iron level is high thats what makes them rust quickly.
- Q:Best Steel Road bike?
- Giant brand road bikes
- Q:what are steel bollard?
- They're short steel posts that are used as a barrier to keep traffic out of an area. If you want to see an example Google it and look at the pics.
- Q:Is 100% carbon steel baking sheet safe?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Is 100% carbon steel baking sheet safe? Hi there! I just purchased two cookie sheets labeled as non-stick 100% carbon steel. I've never heard of carbon steel before, and I'm trying to be careful about not using certain products that are harmful to health such as aluminum and Teflon. Is this a safe metal choice for...
- Q:Trade in value for (scrap) steel?
- Scrap steel is usually traded per ton. Average steel prices fluctuate on a daily basis. General prices for scrap steel are around $100 - $200 per ton. For daily scrap steel prices check the source below
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range