hot deep cold rolled/ galvanized steel coil
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 50 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 10000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
|Place of Origin:|
Hot Rolled,cold rolled
zinc coated,color coated or galvanized
Wear Resistant Steel
700 mm -1250 mm,700 mm-1250 mm
T/T , L/C,O/A
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||seaworth packing|
|Delivery Detail:||25-40 days|
Z100 hot deep cold rolled dc51d z galvanized steel coil
2) packing:seaworthy packing
Z100 hot deep cold rolled dc51d z galvanized steel coil
THICKNESS 0.135 MM-4.0 MM
WIDTH 600MM-1500MM ,762 MM,914MM,1000 MM, 1200 MM,1219 MM,1250 MM
ZINC COATING 40G-275G
STANDARD ASTM,AISI,DIN, GB
MATERIAL SGCC,DC51D,DX51D,DX520,SGCD,Q195,Q235,SGHC,DX540,S350 GD,S450 GD,S550 GD
SPANGLE ZERO SPANGLE ,REGULAR SPANGLE OR NORMAL SPANGLE
SURFACE TREATMENT CHROMATED AND OILED, CHROMATED AND NON-OILED
PACKING EXPORT STANDARD
PAYMENT T/T,L/C OR DP
MIN ORDER 25 MT
COIL WEIGHT 3-8 MT
QUALITY SOFT OR HARD QUALITY
CNBM International Corporation (CNBM International) is the most important trading platform of
CNBM Group Corporation, a state-owned company under the direct supervision of State-owned Assets
Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council.
As of the end of 2012, CNBM’s total assets exceeded RMB 300 billion, with more than 150,000
employees, and 20 companies under direct management with 100% share control or majority control,
among which 6 were listed companies, including 2 overseas listed. CNBM ranked NO.319 in the Top
Fortune World 500 of 2013 with 34.46 billion dollars revenue.
For now, we have established strategic partnerships with hundreds of domestic manufacturers and
extensive business relations with clients from over 120 countries in the fields of building materials and
equipments by making full use of its absolute superiority in both abundant source and solid technology
support. Currently, we have wholly-owned overseas subsidiaries and branches in 5 countries with a view
to realize localization, which also represents an essential progress in our globalization target.
STEEL SHEET/COIL DEPARTMENT
Our department is specialized in manufacturing and exporting the following products.
HOT ROLLED STEEL
COLD ROLLED STEEL
HOT-DIP GALVANIZED/ALUZINC STEEL
PRE-PAINTED GALVANIZED/ALUZINC STEEL
We can ensure that stable quality standards are maintained, strictly meeting both market
requirements and customers’ expectations. Our products enjoy an excellent reputation and have been
exported to Europe, South-America, the Middle-East, Southeast-Asia, Africa and Russia etc.. We sincerely
hope to establish good and long-term business relationship with your esteemed company.
- 1 -
- 2 -
CNBM SOUTH AFRICA
- Q:I want to know if it is possible to make regular steel stainless.From what I understand stainless consist of chromium about 10 percent I think.Any way I'm wondering if properties can be added in a process or can this only be possible during actual manufacturing of the steel.And I'm not talking about chrome like stainless steel that's not to shiny.
- Worth very little as far as I'm concerned. It has a very poor co efficient of heat, is hard to lubricate to keep the food from sticking and will develop a hot spot easily. My preference is a good quality cast iron, it is heavy but conducts heat well and spreads it evenly. Stainless with copper bottoms is marginal for boiling water but it does clean easily. There are several alloys on the market that are usable as cook ware. Aluminum is worse than stainless. Of the pure metals, copper is the best conductor of heat, cast iron is my choice, spun steel does work. Hope this helps. Never wash cast iron cookware with soap and water.
- Q:what exactly does it mean when some sword makers refer to finding the truth of steel. I have heard that many have tried to find the truth but i dont really understand what there is to find.
- I am unsure of what the Truth of Steel is, but here is the Riddle of Steel (from Conan) Thulsa Doom: Yes! You know what it is, don't you boy? Shall I tell you? It's the least I can do. Steel isn't strong, boy, flesh is stronger! Look around you. There, on the rocks; a beautiful girl. Come to me, my child... Thulsa Doom: [coaxes the girl to jump to her death] Thulsa Doom: That is strength, boy! That is power! What is steel compared to the hand that wields it? Look at the strength in your body, the desire in your heart, I gave you this! Such a waste. Contemplate this on the tree of woe. Crucify him!
- Q:I am trying to clean up a stainless steel back splash and some kitchen appliances that have brown spots that look like rust spots. I was able to remove most of them with stainless steel cleaner but does anyone know any tricks?
- I recommend using a product called Bar Keepers Friend. It is a household powder cleaner like Ajax but it has a mild abrasive that works on stainless steel and other surfaces. It will remove the rust without harming the stainless steel.
- Q:My 8-year-old and 9-year-old boys have approached me with an interesting question. Does fire burn steel? One says yes, the other says no. Help me to settle yet another debate :)
- Easy. okorder /
- Q:Search the internet for 'Frost Clipper Knife'. This knife comes in either stainless or carbon steel. I have a friend who has one (stainless steel) and he is very impressed with it, but I have heard that Carbon Steel blades are better? Discuss...
- If your talking about a folding pocket knife, I think that it's basically six one way and a half dozen the other. I actually do prefer stainless for my pocket knives. I don't want to oil a knife to the degree I feel carbon requires, only to then stick it my pocket to attract dirt to the knife and oil to my pants. I'm the exact opposite on sheath knives though. I like 1095 carbon steel, plain edge sheath knives. I'll thrash on them HARD, and I rarely have major edge problems. Of course, I require them to be coated with some kind of powder coat or the like, because they can rust, but I do try and keep them clean and dry when in the sheath, so they won't pit the uncoated edge. My reasons for this sheath knife preference is multi-fold. First, these knives are simply affordable. I don't spend $80 dollars on a outdoors sheath knife. I use the tool too hard to want to spend more. I don't like the more traditional stainless steels such as AUS-8, 420HC, and 440C (not to mention the HORRENDOUS 440A) because I feel that the all else being equal, a stainless blade will bend before a carbon blade will break. I also think that carbon holds an edge at least as well, if not better, than traditional stainless, and it's much easier to hone. I don't know much about these new laminates, other than the very hard, but not so tough. They seem to be POSSIBLY too brittle for my use. That, combined with the fact that they cost a FORTUNE, means that I just won't be considering them.
- Q:in broken steel can you to missions and get things like the dog, you previously didnt do/get in fallout 3?
- I wish you people would put your questions in the right place.
- Q:Are Steel buildings Fire Resistant, just want to know as I am going to owe it . Suggestions required…………..
- Steel okorder
- Q:I have a necklace that has a pendent made out of stainless steel. The pendent is connected by a cord, not chain, that I can take on and off; so, I leave it on all the time. It has gotten pretty tarnished because of that.
- RE: How do I polish stainless steel jewelry? I have a necklace that has a pendent made out of stainless steel. The pendent is connected by a cord, not chain, that I can take on and off; so, I leave it on all the time. It has gotten pretty tarnished because of that. It's pretty small (1 in. by 1 in.) and kinda a weird shape. I'll give...
- Q:what do you think about it? Is it a good steel for the money? the knife that i have with that steel is the kershaw chill. good knife for the price
- 8Cr13MoV is a decent blade steel...not a great steel, but about as good as you will generally find without paying much higher prices. It's used by a number of well known knife makers... It's basically equivalent to AUS-8 and will work and hold an edge reasonably well for most basic cutting chores. *************************************** From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia: 8Cr13MoV, a Chinese stainless steel tempered at the Rc56 to Rc58 range and used in the Tenacious, Persistence, Ambitious, Resilience, Grasshopper, Kiwi3 and Byrd lines of knives. Often compared to AUS-8, but with slightly more Carbon.
- Q:How is steel different than iron?How many different kinds of steel are there?What type is the strongest?Which type is the weakest?
- Steel has a higher carbon content than iron. The remaining questions are covered by a whole chapter in any materials text. In short, there are many classes of steels and steel alloys each with its own properties and heat treatments to yield a specific strength and hardness value.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like