Hollow Section-Square Tubes
It is widely used in building, machine, chemical equipment, automobile industrial, container, it is also applied to agriculture and mine machine.
ASTM A500, GB6728
ASTM A500: A, B, C
Size of Pipe:
*Remark: Besides below sizes, we also can arrange production based on requirement of customers
Standard: ASTM A500
Where an ellipsis (...)appears in this table, there is no requirement
For each reduction of 0.01 percentage point below the specified maximum for carton, and increase of 0.06 percentage point above the specified maximum for manganese is permitted, up to a maximum of 1.50% by heat analysis and 1.6% by product analysis
Tensile strength, min, psi (Mpa)
Yield strength, min, psi (Mpa)
Elongation in 2 in. (50.8mm), min, %
Square Welded Hollo Sectio/Welded Rectangle Hollow Section
- Q:How can seamless steel tubes be produced?
- Seamless steel tubes are made of ingots or billets made by piercing and are then made by hot rolling, cold rolling or cold casting. Seamless steel tube plays an important role in the steel tube industry of our country. According to incomplete statistics, China's existing seamless tube production enterprises about more than 240, seamless steel pipe units about more than 250 units, with an annual output capacity of about about 4500000 tons. From the caliber, 35% of phi 76, less than phi 159-650, accounting for 25%. From the species point of view, the general use of 1 million 900 thousand tons of pipe, accounting for 54%; oil pipe 760 thousand tons, accounting for 5.7%; hydraulic props, precision pipe 150 thousand tons, accounting for 4.3%; stainless steel pipe, bearing tube, automobile tube 50 thousand tons, accounting for 1.4%.
- Q:D108*4 what does "D108" mean by seamless steel tubes? What does "*4" mean?
- D108: refers to the outer diameter of 108mm;4: refers to the wall thickness of 4mm.
- Q:What is the size of seamless steel tube DN150?
- Seamless steel pipe having a hollow cross section, used as a conduit for conveying fluids, such as pipelines for transporting petroleum, natural gas, gas, water, and certain solid materials. Compared withsteel and roundsteelinsolid, flexural torsional strength in the same time, the weight is light, is a kind of economic section steel, widely used in the manufacture of structural parts and mechanical parts, such as the oil pipe, automobile transmission shaft, the bicycle frame and steel construction with scaffold with steel pipe manufacturing ring parts can be improved the utilization rate of materials, simplify the manufacturing process, material saving and working hours, has been widely used to manufacture steel tube.
- Q:How to establish a concrete-filled steel tubular column model in ANSYS?
- First, you have to choose at least three or more types of materials. Modeling is a little complicated. Strongly recommended that the landlord to see "ANSYS in civil engineering applications", where there is such an example, you step by step, step by step back, and then in accordance with their own requirements modeling, OK. Wish you success
- Q:How are steel tubes represented?
- Galvanized pipe: InchSeamless steel tube, welded pipe, nonferrous metal pipe, etc.: outer diameter x wall thickness
- Q:What's the use of steel pipe?
- Steel pipe is not only used to transport fluid and powder solid, exchange heat energy, and manufacture mechanical parts and containers, but also is an economic steel. It can reduce weight and save 20 to 40% of metal by using steel pipe to make building structure, network frame, prop and mechanical support. Moreover, it can realize factory mechanization construction. (
- Q:304 stainless steel tube with the diameter of 25*2-3 is what mean
- 304 stainless steel tube with the diameter of 25*2-3 said: material for 304 (the equivalent of the American brand, Chinese numbered S30408 stainless steel or 06Cr19Ni10 stainless steel), diameter (OD) for 25mm, for the seamless steel pipe wall thickness of 2 to 3mm.
- Q:Where is the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe
- Seamless steel tube is formed during rolling. Welded steel pipes need to be welded after coiling, and spiral welding and direct welding are generally used. Seamless performance is better, of course, the price is higher.
- Q:How to make the steel pipe spray paint is not easy to fall off?
- First you will rust steel, to clean, good quality alkyd rustproof paint, completely dry after brushing paint, color to see his kind of love.
- Q:DN150 welded steel tubes one meter multiple
- DN150 welded steel pipe according to the thickness of two specifications: outer diameter 165mm, wall thickness 4.5mm, 17.81Kg per meter weight, wall thickness of 5.5mm, 21.63Kg. per meter weight
We mainly produces Square and Rectangular Tubes which using the cold rolling technology and other types of tube including Round Steel Pipes, Welded Steel Pipes, Seamless Steel Pipes, Long Products, Flat Steel Products and so on. Our productivity achieves 500, 000 tons each year.
Our company is stronger in financial capital and enough power of technical support. The steel tubes made by the company are strictly according to ISO9001:2000 standard quality management system to ensure the high quality of the products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above Thirty Million RMB
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range