High Quality Pressed Scaffolding Sleeve Coupler
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 5000 pc
- Supply Capability:
- 100000 pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
High Quality Pressed Scaffolding Sleeve Coupler
1. Product Detail:
|1kg/pc or 1.2kg/pc
2. Company Introduction
We are a professional manufacturer of scaffolding couplers and scaffolding accessores, there are 4 forging lines in our workshop and we have our own mould machines and technicians , could meet different requests from clients. OEM also available. All our products are made according to international standard EN74-1:2005/BS1139 and AS1576.2-2009 and we own the test machine in our factory to control the quality.
Welcome to our factory anytime you want.
A. BS Type Double Coupler and Swivel Coupler
B. German Type Double Coupler and Swivel Coupler
C. US Type Double Coupler and Swivel Coupler
D. Italian Type Double Coupler and Swivel Coupler
E. Putlog Coupler/Single Coupler
F. Board Retaining Coupler
G. Fixed Beam Clamp
H. Swivel Girder Coupler
I. Sleeve Coupler
J. Bone Joint
K. Jack Nut
L. Forged Wing Nut and so on.......
Pictures of Pressed Scaffolding Sleeve Coupler
1. Packing: Woven bags+steel pallet or other shipping standard
2. Leading time: Reguarly 25-30 days after receving advanced payment or according to your qty.
3. Payment Term: 30% advanced payment by T/T, 70% balance against copy of BL .
For more informaiton, please keep in touch with Bella.
Hope to work with you together in the near future.
- Q:Cells from an animal's muscles are processed with chemicals and they grow. The cells are transferred to a metal scaffold and are stimulated physically. In a few months, you have a big block of meat which can be ground and cooked. What do you have to add? Does this innovation mean the price of meat will become a very minor expense?
- Sounds weird. When eaten I wonder how this experiment would affect the human body. It just might turn normal people into Liberals. If that's the case then I don't want anything to do with it.
- Q:They can see a good place to anchor it but they won't start to build the scaffolding. I've used different builders and tried different bits of the paths, but its just not working. What do I do?
- Hey, This is a good link for downloading Virtual Villagers 3 The Secret City for free: j.mp/1pnRgNo it's completely free and it's very fast to install It is an entertaining game series that consist in exploring new corners of Isola Island, building structures and unraveling mysteries that you will find during the adventure.
- Q:A 67.0- painter is on a uniform 21- scaffold supported from above by ropes. There is a 3.8- pail of paint to one side. The ropes are 1m inside the scaffold on each side. The pail is 1m away from the left rope and 3m from the right rope. The scaffold is a 6m. How close to the right end can he approach safely? How close to the left end can he approach safely?
- First of all...no units, no answer. Second of all...according to OSHA (Occupation Safety and Health Administration), NO ONE can walk on a scaffold beam outside the support ropes OR SET ANY OBJECT DOWN outside the support ropes. Hence the answers for both questions are 1 meter. It doesn't matter what a calculation will yield...NO ONE can walk on the beam outside the support ropes safely. Even if a torque balance yields that it will not put the ropes in compression and buckle them...it still isn't considered to be safe by OSHA if the painter is outside the ropes.
- Q:What are the requirements for the construction of the scaffold eye in the building?
- Optimistic, the most comprehensive!5.2.5 scaffold EngineeringA. accessories(1) selection and calculation basis of structural parts
- Q:Where can I source scaffolding steel/aluminium planks with rubber end caps?I am having much difficultly finding anything, can you assist?Thank you in advance.
- Maybe something like a window washers scafolding planks...?
- Q:How to remove the disc scaffolding ah, do not know how to get through the decoration
- First, in the demolition of the mobile frame should pay attention to the partner can not be replaced, it is better to slow down or stop work, do not have the experience of the construction personnel to carry out the demolition work.
- Q:Specification and type of scaffold erection
- 2 fasteners should be qualified factory, where brittle crack, deformation, sliding wire shall not be used. 3 steel scaffolding should be 2 ~ 3mm thick No. 3 steel plate, with the length of 1.4 ~ 3.6m, 23 ~ 25cm, width of rib height should be 5cm, available on both ends of connecting device, surface with anti slip hole, where the crack distortion may not be used.
- Q:i have now got lumps on my scaffolding and i have searched and it seems to be normal.. i just want to know how to get rid? any ideas? :)
- A scaffold piercing should not be done with a single long bar. Go back to your piercer, or to another one and ask them to change it to two short bars, this will take the pressure off the tissue. Then you should buy some cotton cosmetic pads. Fill up a mug with boiling water from the kettle, soak a cotton pad in the water, squeeze out most of the water but not all of it, have it as hot as you can stand and hold it onto the lump. The lump is likely filled with lymph and this will encourage it to drain. Do this for about two weeks. If the lump still hasn't gone away either go back to the piercer or go see a doctor. To the person that said it shouldn't be done with the two shorter bars. Yes, I know many people who have had it done with one bar and have been fine, but I know plenty of people with horror stories. My ear could not cope with the one bar and wasn't draining properly even with regular sea salt soaks. One of my piercings has migrated slightly but I'm confident that my piercer will be able to put my long bar back in for me.
- Q:i had my scaffold piercing done in the summer holidays and wen i went back to school (currently in my last year) they told me to take it out so i had to go back to the piercer. They changed the bar to two clear retainers in the holes so they wouldn't heal, now it hurts all the time and is red with a bubble on the top of my ear, any suggestions as to what i should do? :/
- regularly clean it with salty lukewarm water and cover it up with tape
- Q:opinions on scaffolding piercing and how to hide it from school :)?
- While they're healing, they need to stay in so there's no way of hiding it. Wait until the beginning of the summer and get it done then
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like