Structure of Prepainted Aluminium Coil PPGL Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of Aluminium Coil PPGL:
Mainly in Construction, decoration, PCB materials, cover material, LCD back panel, refrigeration, air conditioner, automobile, etc
Images of Aluminium Coil PPGL:
Aluminium Coil PPGL Specification:
0.022mm to 3.0 mm
Standard width:1240mm; 1200mm
All width: 30mm - 1600mm
Interior dia: 405mm,505mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
Embossed, mill finish, coated; aluminum gutter coil
AS to all RAL color
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ of Aluminium Coil PPGL:
1.Superior quality of raw material.
2.Reasonable and stable chemical composition.
4.Goode mechanical property.
5.We have the certificate of ISO9001.
- Q:What are the skills of wire cutting aluminum cutting?
- The most effective way is to directly use the cutting aluminum electrode wire. Solve the problems of burning, conducting blocks, breaking wires, cutting workpieces and so on. Since the conductive system of machine tool of high and modified carbon brush structure is not the same, will cause the machine not successful,
- Q:What is aluminium plate for?
- Two outdoor and indoor, outdoor curtain wall decoration, indoor ceiling (such as aluminum pinch plate, aluminum grille, aluminum hanging tablets, etc.), color diversity, but also can be made imitation wood grain, imitation marble and other colors, widely used
- Q:will sodium hydroxide / water solution react with copper tubing or aluminum? ?
- Aluminum, yes; copper, no. Aluminum is attacked by both acids and bases (it is what is called amphoteric); copper is attacked by neither -- although nitric acid will attack copper by oxidizing it. Solder joints may be attacked by acid, but may be more or less immune to attack by strong bases, depending on what is in the solder.
- Q:What type of aluminum plate does it contain?
- 1 * * * series aluminum sheet: stands for 1050, 1060, 1100. In all series, the 1 x x series belongs to a series with the largest amount of aluminum. Purity can reach more than 99%.2 * * * series aluminum sheet: 2A16 (LY16) and 2A06 (LY6). The characteristics of 2 * * * series of aluminum is high hardness, which belongs to the copper content is the highest, about 3-5%.
- Q:10mm how much is the aluminum sheet?
- The price is calculated according to the price of aluminum ingot + processing fees (aluminum state), the specific price according to the size of the aluminum plate, zero shear and the whole board price also has the difference, Jiangsu Yi Heng Liaoning Wang Zhong Nanshan aluminum do this thickness.
- Q:Why is aluminium not extracted from aluminium oxide?
- Well, de facto because the heat of formation of aluminum oxide is so much greater than the heat of formation of iron oxide. If you're looking for something more mechanistic, find Al and Fe in the periodic table. Al and Fe are in different rows, and Fe is larger than Al, so although Al+3 and Fe+3 have the same charge, oxygen bonds less strongly to Fe+3 than to Al+3 because it's further away from the nucleus of Fe. Al+3 has no outer shell electrons at all; 3s, 3p, and 3d subshells are all empty. It's effectively a charged sphere with nothing to interfere with bonding. Fe+3 (as in hematite, Fe2O3) is larger, has filled 3s and 3p subshells, and a half-filled 3d subshell. That 3d electron density projects pretty far out into space, holding oxygen at arms length. Aluminum has no electron density in 3d orbitals, so oxygen can tuck in nice and tight and get a good grip. Any of these hit the mark? I don't know what background you're bringing to this question.
- Q:Ship aluminum plate 5What type of aluminum plate does the ship use?
- Marine yacht with 5083, with 5456 of inland water on it, domestic Park boat 5052 will be used
- Q:3mm heavy aluminum plate, multiple cubic meters per cubic meter?
- So the theoretical weight should be about two and a half tons of one cubic meter.
- Q:Why aluminum reacts slowly with dilute acids?
- Firstly, dilute acids are weaker than concentrated acids. This slows the rate of reaction. Secondly, Aluminium is less reactive than the Group 1 and Group 2 metals, which slows the rate of reaction. It is less reactive because it has to form 3+ ions which is more draining than forming 1+ or 2+ ions. Thirdly, Aluminium oxidises well in air but, unlike rust, this oxide sticks to the pure aluminium, forming a protective layer.
- Q:Need help with cleaning baking aluminum pans...that are mess!!?
- Homemade Aluminum Pot Cleaner Recipe Ingredients: Cream of tartar White vinegar (can use lemon juice as an alternative) Directions: 1. Fill your aluminum pot with water. For every quart added add 2 tablespoons of cream of tartar and 1/2 cup of vinegar (or lemon juice). 2. Bring the solution to a boil, and then continue boiling for 10 minutes. 3. Carefully pour out the solution, and let the pot cool. 4. Once the aluminum pot is cool enough to handle then wash and dry the pot as usual. of course this can be adapted to clean flat bakeware as well.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range