||Transportation Tools,Heat Sink,Door & Window,Decorations,Glass Wall,Label & Tag,Insulation Material,Seal & Closure,Pharmaceutical,Kitchen Use,Food,Liner & Wad
Structure of Prepainted Aluminium Coil PPGL Description:
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of Aluminium Coil PPGL:
Safe Packing guarrantee, all the products will arrive your door under good conditions.
We response to problem of shipping if there unfortunately is.
Images of Aluminium Coil PPGL:
Aluminium Coil PPGL Specification:
0.022mm to 3.0 mm
Standard width:1240mm; 1200mm
All width: 30mm - 1600mm
Interior dia: 405mm,505mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
Embossed, mill finish, coated; aluminum gutter coil
AS to all RAL color
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ of Aluminium Coil PPGL:
1.Superior quality of raw material.
2.Reasonable and stable chemical composition.
4.Goode mechanical property.
5.We have the certificate of ISO9001.
- Q:why does 10% sulfuric acid not react with aluminum sheet?
- 10% sulfuric acid has a high concentration and will be passivated and formulate a layer of oxide film after reacting with aluminum,and the reaction will stop after seperating sulfuric acid
and aluminum. there is a layer of Al2O3 oxide film on the surface of aluminum, so it's hard for sulfuric acid to break the oxide film and react with aluminum.
- Q:Aluminum...and planes?
- The density of aluminum is MUCH lower than cast iron (thus, aluminum is LIGHTER). Because it is lighter, it would be much more ideal for applications like plane building, which is why aluminum is used over cast iron in airplanes. As well, aluminum has a protective coating called aluminum oxide which protects it from corroding in water. [Answer: see above]
- Q:5052 aluminum plate and LY12 aluminum plate is the same?
- The 5052 series is aluminum magnesium alloy, the magnesium alloy belongs to the lower density alloy, the 5052 alloy aluminum plate density is 2.68
- Q:Ship aluminum plate 5What type of aluminum plate does the ship use?
- Marine yacht with 5083, with 5456 of inland water on it, domestic Park boat 5052 will be used
- Q:Chevy S10 Aluminum head?
- Check the flatness of the head with a straight edge and feeler gauges, or take it to an automotive machine shop to be checked. The reason overheating causes head gasket leakage is that aluminum expands almost exactly twice as much as iron when heated, so the aluminum heads buckles upward (warps) when it expands too much more than the block. That is why the engine did not fire with coolant in it - the coolant was getting on the spark plug. Eduardo is right about Dex-cool, but your 1995 probably never had it... I believe GM started that debacle in 1996.
- Q:Computer cooling aluminum plate, what specific materials used? 30
- Copper heat conductivity is good, but the price is more expensive, difficult to process, the weight is too large (a lot of pure copper radiator is beyond the limit of CPU), the heat capacity is small, and easily oxidized. The pure aluminum is too soft, can not directly use, are the use of aluminum alloy to supply enough hardness, aluminum alloy is the advantage of low prices, light weight, but the heat conductivity is much worse than copper. Some of the radiator embedded in a copper plate in each in his element, Aluminum Alloy radiator base.
- Q:Percentage Aluminum in alloy using stoichiometric relationship?
- You don't need to worry about the magnesium at all, because it doesn't enter into the reaction. You have a balanced equation for aluminium and hydrogen, and the data given are sufficient: From the equation, you know that 2 moles of aluminium produce 3 moles of H2. 0.1068 g of H2 were produced, so divide this by molecular mass of H2 (2.016) to determine the moles of H2 produced. You know that 3 moles of H2 would have been produced from 2 moles of Al. Therefore, multiply the moles of H2 by 2/3, to determine the moles of Al that were present. Now multiply this number by the atomic mass of Al, to determine the grams of Al. Now divide this number if grams by 1.118 and multiply by 100 to determine % Al present in the alloy.
- Q:What is the best method to bond together aluminum?
- METHOD OF JOINING ALUMINUM TO ALUMINUM A welded joint having good electrical and mechanical characteristics is obtained between aluminum members by using a copper or copper alloy cloth or screen between the members to the joint. Heat and pressure are applied through resistance electrodes to melt the small wires of the screen and cause the aluminum metal to bond together.
- Q:Which kind of solution should I use while welding aluminum sheet and copper pipe by tin soldering?
- 1, you must use over 350W soldering iron, 2,prepare some borax and tin soldering paster, you can’t use rosin to weld it, 3, polish the pipe to clean with fine abrasive paper and borax, 4, put the pipe and sheet into borax, use the soldering trip to rub on the weldment with some borax. 5, after the pipe and sheet become hot, use the soldering iron with the paster and tin to rub the pipe and sheet in borax, then it can be welded. 6, they can be welded together after welding.
- Q:Aluminium Reactivity?
- Aluminum is very reactive so what happens is that it has a coat aluminum oxide as soon as it comes in contact with oxygen the outer layer forms aluminum oxide Al2O3. That is why Aluminum does not rust. The Al203 coat protects it.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range