Our grinding ball are widely used for powder preparation and extra-fine deep processing in sectors, such as cement building materials, metal mining, coal paste thermal power plants, chemical engineering, ceramic coating, light industrial paper making and magnetic materials. The cast grinding ball's hardness is high; wearing cost is low; the toughness is very good. So the breakage is few. The surface hardness of ball will be raised further in using the course, and the wear resistance would gather hard to raise mill machine production capacity and raise cement's ratio surface area and reclaim ratio of the extractive mine.
The Product Description of High Quality Forged Grinding Ball for Cement Plants for Sale
Times of falling (5m)
Chemical Composition of High Quality Forged Grinding Ball for Cement Plants for Sale
- Q:What do you mean by "proofing" in the casting? Do you charge for the proofing?
- Proofing refers to making the first sample to confirm to the customer
- Q:What are the effects of stiffeners on castings, or on welded parts (for 2 tons or less), casting or weldments on stiffeners?
- Please consider the following points:1, batch: if the product batch is very large, casting will certainly have advantages, cost sharing will be very low. If less, it is recommended to use weldments.2. Reinforcement structure: if the structure is relatively simple, it is recommended to use welded parts, complex, preferably casting.
- Q:How is the silicon sol precision casting part priced? What is the price per ton of casting? Such as 304 material.
- Yantai five God casting is generally 53 yuan /kg, the appearance is quite beautiful
- Q:How much is the casting allowance in the design of the casting machine and the drawing?
- Casting parts do not need to provide drawings of casting blank, the casting factory according to your drawings in the required surface will be sufficient allowance, and the rest of the size according to the mechanical design manual and the casting manual can be found.
- Q:What should I pay attention to when designing a casting structure?
- (2) in the prevention of metal mold casting misrun and cold partition should pay attention to the following problems: the structure of A casting thickness should be appropriate not too thin, especially when casting size when not too thin; the B should avoid a big level, because it makes the liquid metal in the casting. Rise slowly, and the air contact surface, easy oxidation, and because the metal type liquid metal heat quickly, quickly lose liquidity, easy to cause misrun and cold lap, slag and other defects; C casting shape should be streamlined to avoid sharp corners and has sharp change connection structure in order to facilitate the flow of liquid metal. 2 in the design of metal castings in a complex shape, if the production process is very difficult, should not affect the casting conditions, try to make the casting has simple shape, strong structure change, removed from metallic die for.
- Q:The difference between cement sand castings, resin sand castings and vacuum casting parts
- Vacuum casting is the process of using ventilation molds. Molten metal flows into the mold by air pressure, and then removes air to form a vacuum. The casting process is mainly used for small parts or jewelry with exquisite detailsCompared with the traditional clay sand casting, heat hardening resin sand casting production with low surface roughness, high precision, good quality characteristics, dimensional accuracy of resin sand mold after hardening with good rigidity and high, and not easy to deform, so in the choice of process parameters, mechanical processing you can select a smaller margin, thereby reducing the consumption of metal solution and machining cost, which can improve the dimensional accuracy of castings.
- Q:Why should pig iron be used in casting?
- Not necessarily is iron, steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper can be cast iron, is cheaper, and better properties of cast out, for example, is not easy to rust, high strength, easy processing and so on, and is the only iron iron cast out, it is not necessarily the raw pig iron, plus some other material
- Q:How about casting parts for a year?
- 2, heat aging (artificial aging), also known as stress annealing, is to heat the casting to 550-650 degrees, insulation 2 - 4h, with the furnace cooling to 150 - 200T, and then baked.
- Q:Can the casting part be phosphating with the phosphating solution of the pickling board?
- If it is Phosphating for painting, it is not necessary, because the surface of the casting is rough and can be firmly bonded with the paint film.
- Q:What method of casting does not rust? I think the sample is like oil
- Close to the solder, and slowly dissolve is hot melt double-sided adhesive, otherwise it is oily double-sided adhesive.
Grinding Prince was established in February, 2004 with an area of 24,400 square meters. Our company is an outstanding private enterprise specializing in the production of wear-resistant, corrosion-resistant, and heat-resistant alloy iron and steel castings. Currently, our production capacity of various types of wear-resistant casting balls and heat-resistant steel castings is 10,000 tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Anshan City, Liaoning Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||Domestic Market； South America； Eastern Asia； South Asia； Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port;Dalian Port;Tianjin Port;Yingkou Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||24,400 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||grinding ball,grinding media,casting ball,casting grinding ball
|Product Price Range