|Entry Type: |
|Place of Origin: |
Zhejiang China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||STACKABLE IN BULK Qty loading(20'GP/40'HC): 390/940PCS|
|Delivery Detail:||within 10 days after confirmation|
-Heavy duty, single faced,Eco-friendly
BETTER QUALITY LOWER PRICE
◊ Products information:
Plastic Pallet-single tray pallet
Static:2000kg / Dynamic:500kg
This pallet is not porous and does not absorb any liquid. Easy to clean with high press equipment, and the pallet is resistant to most chemical agents.
The pallet is fully recyclable at the end of the lifetime.
by sea,by air,express delivery
1.ISO, SGS, Rohs standard
2.clolor and size customized
3.Maintenance free & safer than wooden pallets
4.Can print your LOGO as you required
5.Made of 100% Virgin HDPE material
6.Cleanable, Non-Poisonous Pallets Built for the Most Stringent Sanitary Demands.
7.Plastic Pallets Offer an Economic Alternative to Wood Pallets or Skids.
8.recyalable and washable.
◊ Sample policy:
We can offer you samples,but first the samples fees and freight charges should be your account.Once you placed an order with us,we will refund you the money from the payment.
- Q:What materials do you use for plastic moulds?
- As there are many varieties of plastics, the requirements for plastic products vary greatly, and various materials for making plastic moulds are also put forward
- Q:What are the distinguishing features of plastics? What is their chemical name?
- Generally refers to large output, wide use, good formability, cheap plastic. There are five kinds of general plastics, namely polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), polystyrene (PS) and acrylonitrile butadiene styrene copolymer (ABS). These five kinds of plastics accounted for the vast majority of plastic raw materials used, the basic can be classified as special plastic varieties, such as: PPS, PPO, PA, PC, POM and so on, they are in daily life in the small amount of the product, mainly used in the field of engineering, National defense science and technology industry and other high-end, such as automotive, aerospace, architecture, communications and other fields. Plastics are classified into thermoplastic and thermosetting plastics according to their plasticity. Usually, thermoplastic plastic products can be recycled, and thermosetting plastics are not, according to the optical properties of plastics to points, can be divided into transparent, translucent and opaque materials, such as PS, PMMA, AS and PC belong to the transparent plastic, and most other plastics are made of opaque plastic.
- Q:What does Tupperware cup other7 stand for?
- Each plastic container has an identity card, usually at the bottom of the plastic container. Inside the triangle are 1~7 numbers, each number representing a plastic container. Plastic products recycling logo, made by the relevant institutions of the plastics industry in the United states. The logo will be plastic plastic identification code in the container or packaging, from 1 to 7, so that the public need not bother to learn the similarities and differences of various types of plastic materials, you can simply join the ranks of recycling.
- Q:What kind of material do ordinary plastic cups have?
- Plastic, glass, metal, etcPlastic cups commonly used materials are glass and AS plastic space two. Space glass also called PC engineering plastics, is widely used in the world, is the main component of polycarbonate. This material lightweight, durable, with insulation, extensibility, dimensional stability, chemical corrosion resistance and high strength, heat resistance with excellent cold resistance. Also has the advantages of self extinguishing, flame retardant, non-toxic, can be colored, and the disadvantage is the lack of hardness than metal, which leads to the appearance of it is easy to scratch
- Q:How to make plastic products soft?
- Scald it in hot water, but it's soft at one time. Now it's getting warmer, so you don't have to worry about it. Because the weather is so warm, the plastic lines are fine and soft! It's comfortable to take!
- Q:How can plastics be broken down into harmless substances?
- As a new type of plastic material products present situation and harm of white pollution, has the advantages of light weight, waterproof, durable, sophisticated production technology and low cost, is widely used and has increased year by year in the world. The growth rate of plastic packaging materials in the world market is higher than that of other packaging materials, and the average annual growth rate of plastic packaging materials in 1990-1995 years is 8.9%. China is one of the ten largest producers and consumers of plastic products in the world.
- Q:What are the main features of plastics?
- Plastic is a kind of synthetic polymer with plasticity. With synthetic rubber and synthetic fiber, it has become the three most important synthetic materials in daily life.
- Q:What does the plastics factory mainly produce?
- Polyethylene is an organic plastic raw material ethylene by polyaddition reaction process, non-toxic, tasteless, light quality and good characteristics, is currently recognized by the world food and pharmaceutical packaging materials for plastic bags. The plastic packaging bags made of polyethylene mainly include ordinary polyethylene plastic bags, polyethylene high / low pressure plastic bags, polyethylene vacuum bags, etc. it is one of the most plastic packaging products in the world. Most of polyethylene plastic bags plastic products factory production for food and pharmaceutical industries, especially polyethylene production process using vacuum bag, vacuum principle that does not contain the composition of air bag, restricting the microbial environment, is the ideal material for food packaging.
- Q:How do I see if the plastic cup is qualified?
- As a result, the identification of plastic varieties has become simple and easy, and the cost of recycling has been substantially reduced. Today, many countries in the world have adopted the SPI logo scheme. China enacted almost identical labeling standards in 1996.
- Q:Why can't we discard plastic products at will?
- PET (polyethylene terephthalate), mineral water bottles and carbonated beverage bottles are all made of this material, with a maximum heat resistance of up to 70 degrees celsius. Use 10 months later, may release carcinogenic substances, so the home try not to use these disposable beverage bottles, especially with vinegar and cooking wine. Many factories will import 1 kinds of plastic processing, production of textile fiber, polyester and so on. These manufactures are less affected as long as they do not touch the body directly
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range