|Entry Type: |
|Place of Origin: |
Zhejiang China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||STACKABLE IN BULK Qty loading(20'GP/40'HC): 390/940PCS|
|Delivery Detail:||within 10 days after confirmation|
-Heavy duty, single faced,Eco-friendly
BETTER QUALITY LOWER PRICE
◊ Products information:
Plastic Pallet-single tray pallet
Static:2000kg / Dynamic:500kg
This pallet is not porous and does not absorb any liquid. Easy to clean with high press equipment, and the pallet is resistant to most chemical agents.
The pallet is fully recyclable at the end of the lifetime.
by sea,by air,express delivery
1.ISO, SGS, Rohs standard
2.clolor and size customized
3.Maintenance free & safer than wooden pallets
4.Can print your LOGO as you required
5.Made of 100% Virgin HDPE material
6.Cleanable, Non-Poisonous Pallets Built for the Most Stringent Sanitary Demands.
7.Plastic Pallets Offer an Economic Alternative to Wood Pallets or Skids.
8.recyalable and washable.
◊ Sample policy:
We can offer you samples,but first the samples fees and freight charges should be your account.Once you placed an order with us,we will refund you the money from the payment.
- Q:Are plastic products resistant to acid and alkali? Is it okay to use plastic products for a long time in the family?
- Plastic products are very stable and generally do not decay, but long-term storage of food is bad
- Q:Sponge does not belong to foam plastics
- Sponges commonly used are made of wood cellulose fibers or foam plastic polymers. In addition, there are natural sponges made of sponges.
- Q:How many kinds of plastics are there?!
- Foam plastics can be divided into three kinds of hard, semi hard and soft foam. Hard foam without flexibility, compression hardness is very big, only up to a certain stress deformation, stress the lifting of restitution; soft foam rich flexibility, compression hardness is very small, very easy to deformation, stress release after can restore the residual deformation small; semi rigid foam between flexibility and other properties between hard and soft foam.
- Q:What is cleaner for plastic bathtub?
- Use gauze to wrap up the tea residue you drink and dip in a bit of cooking oil. Gently wipe the stains from the plastic basin. After cleaning, rinse it with a little detergent, so that the basin is cleaned.
- Q:Plastic shoes taste great, is it harmful?
- But if the smell of plastic shoes is too strong and smells long, there will be smoke and dizziness, which is likely to contain substances harmful to human body.
- Q:Can plastic bottles be recycled?
- Plastic materials used in supermarkets and shopping malls before the high temperature resistance, plastic bottle manufacturer 2 stands for HDPE HDPE). But not easy to clean, easy to breed bacteria; encountered high temperature and grease easily precipitate; 3 represents PVC polyvinyl chloride, in which plasticizers contain harmful substances. At present, there are a lot of plasticizer in Europe has banned the country less for plastic food packaging use; heat resistance is not strong, 4 on behalf of LDPE low density polyethylene) currently on the market, plastic film, plastic film mostly with this material. Qualified PE cling film will appear hot when it is over 110 degrees centigrade. Wrap food with plastic wrap to heat it. The grease in plastic bottle can dissolve the harmful substances in the preservative film easily;
- Q:What products are plastic extrusion?
- Extrusion plastic products are as follows:One, PVC hard tubeTwo, PVC hoseThree polyolefin pipesFour polycarbonate (PC) tubeFive, polystyreneSix polypropyleneSeven, ABS sheet and boardEight, PPR pipe
- Q:How can plastics be produced, In several ways?
- Injection molding is also called injection molding. Injection molding is the use of injection molding machines (or injection machines) to inject thermoplastic melts at high pressure into the mold and to cool and cure the products. Injection molding can also be used for moulding thermosetting plastics and foams. Injection molding has the advantages of fast production, high efficiency, automatic operation, and complicated shape. It is especially suitable for mass production. The disadvantage is that the equipment and mold cost is high, the injection molding machine cleaning more difficult.
- Q:What are the benefits of plastic bags? What's the disadvantage?
- Disadvantages: plastic bags will not only affect the development of agriculture, but also great harm to the land, so that the land to change its pH, affecting crops to absorb nutrients and moisture. There are plastic bags are thrown into some of the wasteland, if these plastic bags recycling, processing, and then new use, then magazines and additives more, the people's physical harm will be greater.
- Q:How many grades are there in the plastic block? How to divide?
- Flame retardant grade bottom HB:UL94 CSA and C22.2 No 0.17 standard, requirements for 3 to 13 mm thick sample, the burning rate is less than 40 mm per minute; less than 3 mm thick sample, the burning rate is less than 70 mm per minute; or extinguished in 100 mm signs before.V-2: the flame was extinguished in 60 seconds after the two and 10 second combustion test of the sample. A fire can fall off.V-1: the flame was extinguished in 60 seconds after the two and 10 second combustion test of the sample. No fire can fall.V-0: the flame was extinguished in 30 seconds after the two and 10 second combustion test of the sample. No fire can fall.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range