High Quality Ceramic Top Gary Bathroom Cabinet. More need to contact us, honor to get your enquire and comments.
1. Material: PVC board
2. Installation: wall-wounted
3. Main Cabinet Size: 800 x 460 mm
4. This product is ceramic top
Use for bathroom, hotel and so on.
Customized label/ Logo can be made onto Packing box.
1. The material ensure a stable product, do not expand, contract or warp.
2. Skilled carpenter and nails from best supplier, which make sure no cracks and strong construction.
3. Soft close hinge and accessories for doors and drawers.
Packaging & Delivery
1 x Brown Carton
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-10 business days for Sample Orders; 7-40 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:Where can i find cheap bathroom vanities?
- A price range would make it easier to know just what you're looking for, saying that are any here in your budget, if not you might try demolition sales you'd be surprised what you can at these sales for a song.
- Q:Where can I purchase contemporary bathroom vanities in Los Angeles Area at reasonable prices?
- Twenty two years ago, before it was even popular like it is today, I used an antique piece of furniture, cut a hole in the top, dropped in a scalloped porcelain sink , and transformed it into a working sink/vanity in my downstairs bathroom. And, the oak furniture piece cost only $165.00. Yes, I had to retrofit the drawers so they could still be used, but the end result is well worth my efforts. The style of the furniture is curved in front with a harp on the back for hanging towels, like an old fashioned wash sink to match my victorian bath. But you can use any other style to fit your decor. I refinished the vanity with Minwax Antique Oil Rub. The oil absorbs into the wood and is waterproof. You may be tempted to finish the wood with polyurethane and although it is waterproof, it will eventually end up getting scratched and begin to lift which will result in more maintenance that you may want to dedicate to the vanity. Whereas the oil soaks into the wood, not coating the surface like the poly. And the finish is hand rubbed, leaving a wonderful patina look to the wood. May I suggest that you skip the bathroom showrooms and go directly to the flea markets, consignment shops, antique shops and the like? You may be surprised what you can find if you have the time to shop, because if you have more time than money, you are sure to find something that will work for your application. This may not be the answer you were looking for, however, please at least consider the possibilities.
- Q:Recessed lights over vanity in bathroom ?
- Above a vanity we usually go 12' out from mirror most vanity's average 24' or so this will give you an even coverag of surface and wall. Also as other poster said if you purchase the can lights that can be positioned and moved you can always adjust slightly later if a bit unhappy.
- Q:Fixing bathroom vanity light & ceiling fan?
- It sounds like you sorta got a collection of sorta failed bulb-holders. The springs in these sorta go weak after a while and, especially in difficult locations like damp bathrooms and vibrating ceiling fans, they can go sorta intermittent sorta. You should isolate the power and replace the failed bulb holders. These are not usually difficult (sorta).
- Q:Bathroom cabinets are generally more than 60CM
- It depends on what your bathroom cabinet is the material!
- Q:How are bathroom vanities secured in place?
- It could be caulked up. I have even seen people use a kind of tape along with caulking to keep things in place. Keep looking, caulking doesn't last long.
- Q:Can I paint a cheap white bathroom vanity?
- A lot of sinks are a 'stock' size, and you can go to Menards, Home Depot, or OKorders and buy a nice one where the sink is actually built in, versus the particle board one with the drop in sink. I wait until there is a sale, and I've gotten them for $50, and it completely changes the look of the bathroom. Once in awhile, you'll get one that was a display, or a discontinued color, and get a heck of a deal. They are really easy to install. Even if you scuff your counter and prime and paint it, it will always look 'painted' because you're basically painting a laminate. I would just spend the extra few bucks.
- Q:How much to replace bathroom vanity cabinet door?
- If ply wood will satisfy you, cut the door out of two side good birch plywood. If you are going to use dimensional lumber, use what you want, but don't use Bass wood or poplar or pine. I hope you know what you are doing.
- Q:Bathroom cabinet piece of jade platform is good or good ceramic
- Each have their own advantages, jade high-end atmosphere on the grade, but pay attention not to buy fake. Ceramic easy to clean up and no radiation problems, the price is also cheap, do not like it can also change the other style at any time.
- Q:Bathroom cabinet deep
- This one. The Are generally asked to install the height of the bathroom cabinet, but the general market size is the case, the specific need to see your personal choice
The Company Produce reliable products, create a trusted brand, the idea is our career, Enterprises adhere to the solid quality as the cornerstone of the monument erected , and consumers to share new ware culture is our pursuit.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Asia；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range