Espresso Modern PVC Bathroom Cabinet Bathroom Vanities. Various models to choose, Excellent quality and Competitive price to you.
1. Material: PVC board
2. Installation: wall-wounted
3. Main Cabinet Size: 900 x 820 mm
4. This product is ceramic top.
Use for bathroom, hotel and so on.
Customized label/ Logo can be made onto packing box.
1. Providing thoughtful innovations and inspirational designs for products.
2. Checking in every production processes with modern testing machines to insure reliable performance of products.
3. Establishing the key management team to satisfied the customers all over the world.
Packaging & Delivery
1 x Brown Carton
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-10 business days for Sample Orders; 7-40 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:Would an antique white bathroom vanity clash with white crown molding?
- don't be afraid to do different things....one thought for you is this...... after you put your crownmolding up, always remember to caulk the top of the moldind as well as the bottom of it and where the corners meet. afterwords, take the same cream color paint and paint the crown molding....doesn't have to be perfect o-k.....then go to your local paint store or even walmart and purchace a quart of 'CRACKLE GLAZE', AFTER THE CREAM COLOR HAS DRIED BRUSH THAT ON......BE SURE TO LET IT DRY ALSO........ then take a white color after the glaze has dried and brush a coat of white on........as the white dries it will begin to crack and you will be able to see aged lines of the cream underneath....great accent for crownmold....how do I know you ask.......I have it in my bathroom.......have fun and enjoy!
- Q:how easy is it to put in two smaller separate bathroom vanities?
- Plumbing would not be difficult if you good at plumbing and if you don't mind working in tight spaces on your back. Personally I don't think 2 separate tops would look very good--a seam down the middle to fill with dirt/mold, and eventually leak through. Buy a double sink top and a vanity to fit it.
- Q:Staining an Oak bathroom Lowes Vanity?
- Most of the pre fab cabinetry sold at the big box stores are usually veneered MDF. Meaning you probably won't be able to stain the cabinet. You may be able to paint the cabinet.
- Q:What is the calculation formula for installing a mirror and a bathroom cabinet?
- Mirror between the ground 1M-2M (depending on the height of the mirror)
- Q:Bathroom cabinet mold is how the matter
- Bathroom cabinet material problems, the cabinet material is wood it
- Q:Nine animal husbandry multi-layer solid wood bathroom cabinet advantages
- Wrigley brand is the guarantee of quality. Otherwise the group will not develop so fast. Wrigley is the 2017 Milan, China World Expo China National Pavilion Global Partner, China National Pavilion is the only designated bathroom brand. Now they have Farnisha, Anwar, match only Ya, the United States and Canada and other sub-brands, so you choose Wrigley or a few other brands are quality assurance. You can go to the arrowmall platform to see if there is a need for a product.
- Q:How are bathroom vanities secured in place?
- the vanity is definitely screwed in. the base of the vanity gets screwed to the wall before the top is installed. then the top gets caulked on. if you use a utility knife to cut the caulk and remove the counter top then you will see the screws in the back of the vanity at the very top.
- Q:Will the solid wood cabinet turn rotten?
- Big brand certainly not, small workshop can not guarantee the
- Q:Using kitchen base cabinets for a bathroom vanity?
- I think it's a great idea unless you're not very tall. Typically kitchen counters are about 36' high depending on what the top is made of, and bathroom counters are 30' high. There are tall people who complain that their bathroom sinks are too low, so they should listen to your idea! If you're thinking about installing a 'vessel' type sink, the kind that sits on top of the counter like a bowl, you might not want to do that since the higher counter might make the sink too high. Good idea! Good luck!
- Q:Consult this marble cabinet is how to make the bathroom cabinet?
- What ah, how can I not see it, not with the stone, is used in the surface of microcrystalline jade.
The Company Produce reliable products, create a trusted brand, the idea is our career, Enterprises adhere to the solid quality as the cornerstone of the monument erected , and consumers to share new ware culture is our pursuit.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Asia；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range