High End White Bathroom Mirror Cabinet Bathroom Vanity. Varities of unique, contemporary & elegant design for customers mix and match selection, and user friendly design for different bathroom environment.
1. Material: PVC board
2. Installation: wall-wounted
3. Main Cabinet Size: 800 x 480 mm
4. This product is include faucet.
Use for bathroom, hotel and so on.
Customized label/ Logo can be made onto Packing box.
1. Our company has professional production line, the goods are produced by strictly supervision and inspection, the quality is absolutely assured.
2. We can offer you are our quality-reliable products, competitive price and best after-sale service.
3. Environmental and healthy product.
4. High performance and easy to clean.
Packaging & Delivery
1 x Brown Carton
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-10 business days for Sample Orders; 7-40 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:Ideas to refinish a bathroom vanity?
- New hardware, new glass doors, updated mirror, painting the walls around it can make it look very different. Changing the sink or faucet. Not painting, but maybe just enhance the wood with a wood cleaning treatment. Not sure what condition the wood is in, but you can cover little boo boos by using a wood marker, they do wonders... Good Luck... if all else fails, painting is the cheapest way to completely change a look!!
- Q:How hard is it to change out an ugly bathroom vanity/sink?
- Mr. Phoenix and ER are both right on. I'd say it depends on your skill level. What you've done in the past and what your comfortable with. If ER's response makes sense to you, then do it. If you don't understand what he's talking about, you might want to get some help.
- Q:Can the bathroom cabinet be disassembled?
- No matter what the installation of repeated disassembly, then more or less there will be some impact, mainly to see whether the process of disassembly, re-installation also need to be meticulous.
- Q:removing a vanity/sink. In the bathroom?
- make sure you shut off the water before disconnecting ANY pipes
- Q:Can you install a bathroom vanity before tiling the floor?
- You can but what if you ever want to change it, move it or remove it? Tile first and it'll save time for the person tiling, especially if the tiler is someone other than yourself who is getting paid! Takes longer to cut the tiles to fit round it than just tile everywhere and just install your vanity then. Personally, i work in the fitting out industry of houses which includes tiling and vanity instalations, and i see more benifits to tiling before than tiling after.. Hope this helps
- Q:Bathroom cabinet to buy what know-how did not ah?
- Incorporated. Storage features Needless to say, toiletries, cosmetics naturally separated, it is best to be very fine: where the Department of cosmetics, where the lips of cosmetics, etc., to use when the most convenient to twist to the best, so the best choice of drawer cut off Of the stylish bathroom cabinet.
- Q:How do I clean or cover up cigarette burns on a bathroom vanity and sink?
- Try oven cleaner. Leave it on for about 15 min. Then wipe it off.
- Q:How do I remove a toilet and bathroom vanity in order to remodel the floor? Also need help with the kitchen.?
- You would not want to carpet or lay laminate flooring under the cabinets/vanity anyway. Tile/linoleum could go under but that is not necessary. Just work you way around them and if necessary finish off with trim/molding that can lay right on the floor and would be nailed to the cabinets/vanity. I'm assuming by counter top stove you mean free standing, which means it sits on the floor. In this case you would want to remove the stove and extend your flooring underneath it. Same with the toilet. You would need to remove it (find a how to book) and extend the flooring underneath it so that the toilet will sit on top of the new flooring. Look for a 'remodel' wax ring when you replace the toilet. Since the toilet will now be up to two inches higher you will need the new, thicker, 'remodel' ring. Good luck.
- Q:Pedestal sink or vanity in the bathroom?
- I've had both and while pedestals look great, they lack the storage you need in a bathroom so I'd go with a vanity for sure.
- Q:New home decoration, bathroom cabinet in the bathroom outside, which inside and outside the tiles is the same flat?
- Or to a little bit of slanting point good water
The Company Produce reliable products, create a trusted brand, the idea is our career, Enterprises adhere to the solid quality as the cornerstone of the monument erected , and consumers to share new ware culture is our pursuit.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Asia；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range