Specification of GRP Tank:
Characteristics of GRP Tank:
1) Good in corrosion resistance and there is no affection to the water quality;
2) Anti pollution and mothproof;
3) Good in heat and frozen resistance;
4) Low weight for itself, high strength and convenience for transportation and erection;
5) Good at electricity and heat insulation;
6) Low cost of maintenance;
Standard of GRP Tank:
- Q:Physical properties of FRP tanks
- Light high-strengthThe relative density is between 1.5~2.0 and only 1/4~1/5 of carbon steel, but the tensile strength is close to or even higher than that of carbon steel, while the specific strength can be compared with that of advanced alloy steel. As a result, aviation, rockets, aerospace vehicles, high pressure vessels, and other applications that need to reduce weight have excellent results. The tensile, flexural and compressive strengths of some epoxy FRP can reach over 400Mpa.
- Q:The production process of FRP tanks
- At present, the world's most used glass steel storage tank production methods have the following four kinds.Hand paste method: the main use countries are Norway, Japan, Britain, Denmark and so on.Jet method: the main use countries are Sweden, the United States, Norway and so on.Molding method: the main use countries, such as germany.RTM method (resin transfer molding): the main use countries are Europe and the United States, japan.
- Q:How heavy is a 200 cubic winding GRP tank?
- Tank surface area * tank thickness * weight (GRP specific gravity 1.8) = tank weight
- Q:What type of resin is used in FRP tanks for electroplating waste water?
- At present commonly used are: latitude 901, Jinling DSM A430, Chang MF - 1 vinyl resin or epoxy resin.
- Q:Is glass steel transparent? Transparent and opaque glass steel have?
- Glass fiber reinforced plastics, that is, fiber reinforced plastics, generally refers to the use of glass fiber reinforced unsaturated polyester, epoxy resin and phenolic resin matrix. Reinforced plastics made from glass fiber or its products are called fiberglass reinforced plastics, or "GRP", and they are distinguished from tempered glass.So FRP is generally opaque.
- Q:What are the advantages of FRP tanks?
- FRP tanks with corrosion resistance, high strength, light weight, long service life, because of its can be designed flexibly, process features strong, flexible design can be used in different industries such as chemical industry, environmental protection, food, pharmaceutical and other industries, is gradually replacing carbon steel, stainless steel parts market
- Q:Is FRP tank corrosion resistant?
- Glass steel tank is a non-metallic composite tank composed of resin and glass fiber winding machine by microcomputer control and corrosion resistant, high strength, long service life, flexible design, strong technological advantages. Due to the characteristics of FRP cans, FRP cans are widely used in the chemical, environmental, food, pharmaceutical, printing and dyeing industries, and gradually replace the majority of carbon steel, stainless steel market areas.
- Q:Why should the hydrochloric acid storage tank be lined?
- Hydrochloric acid tank generally adopts glass steel material, can be produced on site (is the storage of recognition of the good of material), glass steel, fiber cloth, polyester cloth and epoxy resin and vinyl resin and winding.
- Q:What are the 4 layers of FRP tanks?
- Outermost protective layer: serves as a protection for FRP tanks to prevent impact and reduce oxidation and corrosion.
- Q:The thickness of the coating of glass steel tank initiations how detection
- Before examination, the fire coating, dust, oil stain on the surface of test points should be removed.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade fiberglass pipe,fiberglass tank and machineries, is a direct supplier for fiberglass products.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 80 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range