Our glass stick mosaic tile is the most popular kitchen backsplash decoration material
among customers. In the shape of long and short thin sticks arranged in staggered
rows, this kitchen glass mosaic tile is suitable for decorating the whole wall. Besides, it can also be cut into border
tiles as customer requires and the mosaic borders will go well with the wall tiles.
glass stick mosaic
11 sheets / box
1 sqm. (10.76 sq.ft.) / box
16.5 kg/ box
17 kg / box
- Q:What is the name for flexible tile?
- It could me just a simple ceramic tile, and could also be a mosaic glass tile, or anything in between. Tile comes in MANY different sizes, materials, and shapes, but smaller tiles are almost always mounted to a backing like you have described and are *generally* one foot squares. Check the link and I'm betting you are talking about either the top left one or the one on the right side second from the bottom. The shapes can be very different, but the application is at least similar, though glass tiles generally use a different mastic. Al
- Q:What is the classification of tiles, what is the difference?
- Tiles are divided into floor tiles, wall tiles and waist tiles.
Floor tiles: according to the color is divided into imitation Spanish bricks, glass polished tiles, glazed tiles, anti-skid tiles and seepage polished tiles.
Wall tiles: according to the color can be divided into glass wall, printing wall tiles.
Waist bricks: mostly printed tiles. In order to meet the specifications of the wall, waist brick is generally set to 60mm × 200mm format.
Tiles according to the process is divided into: glazed tiles, quintana brick, polished tiles, tiles, ceramic tiles.
Glazed tiles: Brick on the surface of a brick. This brick is divided into two categories: one is made of clay; the other is made with porcelain clay, the current home decoration about 80% of the buyers choose this brick for the floor decoration materials.
Quintana Brick: This is a glazed porcelain tile that has good skid resistance and abrasion resistance. Generally speaking, "anti-skid tiles" are mostly quintana bricks. As this kind of brick price is moderate, popular consumer favorite.
Polished tiles: the whole body after polishing polished polished tiles, this brick is very high hardness, very wearable.
Tile: This is a kind of high temperature fired ceramic tile, is the hardest of all the tiles. Sometimes polished tiles are scratched when the tiles are still safe and sound. The
Ceramic tiles: also known as mosaic, specifications, thin and small, hard texture, acid, alkali, wear, no water, strong pressure, not broken, colorful and versatile.
- Q:Tile maintenance
- In fact, no need to do special maintenance!
There are a lot of tiles clean economy, a lot of selling sealants will have to sell.
However, if you want to maintain, the main attention to the following points:
1, to maintain the dryness of tiles, high grade tiles will not be affected by the air humidity, mainly cement and other auxiliary materials!
2, oil, furniture, electrical killer, of course, is one of the scourge of tiles, kitchen weight, range hood had to match!
The hood is always kept clean under it!
3, the bathroom, the hero can not withstand the fist, the bathroom is the most easy to dirty, the use of the most places, so keep the bathroom ventilation, equipped with a common dirt treatment agent is king!
4, living room, restaurant, there is nothing to pay attention to, and 2 days swept away, 5 days a drag enough
5, do not let the weapon, heavy objects suddenly come into contact with the tiles, no matter how good the tiles can be immune to several times, but can not often!
- Q:Jane marble tiles how to join
- See what place, if someone in the agent you can not proxy
- Q:How to divide the tiles?
- The state of the ceramic tile by the tile level is divided into A, B, C and so on.
1, A level. Class A use of the scope of unlimited, can be used in various places of home decoration. So the environmental performance of indoor tiles must meet Class A standards.
The standard for the use of tiles for radioactive use is GB6566-2001. Class A decoration materials in the natural radionuclide radium radium-266, thorium-232, potassium-40 radioactive specific activity at the same time to meet the IRa ≤ 1.0 and Ir ≤ 1.3 requirements for the A class of decoration materials.
2, B grade. Class B decoration materials do not meet the requirements of Class A decoration materials but at the same time to meet the requirements of IRa ≤ 1.3 and Ir ≤ 1.9 for the B class decoration materials.
Class B decoration materials can not be used for the interior of Class I civil construction, but can be used for the outer surface of Class I civil construction and the interior and exterior of all other buildings.
3, C level. Class C decoration materials do not meet the A, B class decoration materials requirements but meet the Ir ≤ 2.8 requirements for the C class decoration materials.
Class C decoration materials can only be used for exterior finishes and outdoor use. Ir> 2.8 granite can only be used for monsters, seawalls, piers and other human rarely involved.
According to the national standard level, tiles can be divided into two levels:
1, A grade goods
A grade is the best grade, A grade is divided into AAA level, AA level and A level, AAA level is the best level.
2, B grade goods
Class B products are slightly flawed products.
Whether it is tiles according to the radioactive or standard provisions of the tile, we can find different tiles or have their own different nature.
- Q:Tile installation?
- I wouldn't consider that acceptable. They should all be pretty much flush.
- Q:What is the best thickness of the tile?
- In Wuhan decoration online network looked at: tiles are generally divided into polished tiles, antique tiles, tiles three categories. Each type according to the size of the size of the thickness of the thickness are not the same, the general 800 * 800 polished tiles in the 9mm - 12mm or so, Seiko jade in the 15--18mm or so; tiles 300 * 450,300 * 600 in general 7-10mm or so; antique brick and polished tile thickness difference is not much, each manufacturer's specific brick thickness is not the same.
- Q:Tiled over electrical outlet what can I do?
- I'm guessing you probably put backer board down and forgot to cut the receptacle hole. If you can figure out which tile it's behind you can strike the tile in the center hard enough to break it and then use a hammer and chisel to chisel out the pieces. The backer board will chisel out easily. If you don't know the exact location you may have to remove more than one. That's OK because the mortar is probably still a little soft.The other option would be to use a 4 grinder and cutting wheel to cut the tile and backer board out with. If all that works out then you'll probably need to replace the outlet with a GFCI outlet if it's near a water source. Good luck
- Q:How can the stickers on the tiles clean up?
- 4. Fengyoujing effect can be. If it is not Glue stickers and the like can also be blown off with a hair dryer is very good off, but not suitable for plastic, hot plastic deformation. 5. blown with a hairdryer, this effect is very good at home is also convenient for everyone Hairdryer hair dryer, whether on the sticker glass, plastic, wood, metal can be, first with the hairdryer back and forth hot blowing a few times, and then tear a small side, along the direction of tearing slowly tearing side with a hot tube ,good results.
- Q:How best to start a tiling job?
- i really dont know how to answer this question im really sorry but my moms boyfriend meant know i can talk to him and found the answer
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range