SGCD , SGCH , Q195 , DX51D,prime
|Place of Origin:||Brand Name:||Model Number:|
construction use,roof,construction use
High-strength Steel Plate
Customerized/Personalized,as coil or as required
|Packaging Detail:||seaworthy packing, 4 eyes bands and 4 circumferential bands in steel, galvanized metal fluted rings on inner and out edge. Galvanized metal and waterproof paper wall protection disk and around circumference.|
|Delivery Detail:||within 30 days after receiving L/C or advance payment|
Hot dipped galvanized steel coil
Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Coil/Sheet (ISO9001:2008; BV; SGS) in competitive price
We are specialized in types of hot dipped galvanized, galvalume, prepainted steel products, corrugated steel sheet, etc.
Operate Standard:ASTM A653M-04/JIS G3302/DIN EN10143/GBT 2518-2008
Galvanized steel sheet /coil features:
1. Zinc coating :60-220g/m2( as required)
3. Width:600-1250mm(900mm,1215mm,1250mm,1000mm the most common)
4. Coil id:508mm
5. Coil weight: 3-5MT(as required)
6. Surface:regular/mini/zero spangle, chromated, skin pass, dry etc.
7. Application: With excellent cold bending molded manufacturablity, good decoration effect, strong anti-corrosion ability, galvanized steel coils and sheets are also pollution-free and easily recycled. Accordingly, they can be used as final products and basic plates of color coated steel coils and widely applied in construction, home appliances, decoration, ect.
- Q:what is the advantages in using mild steel as raw material in an experimental machining?
- *Mild steel is ductile and can be easily machined. Generation of heat is less than that of steel machining.So, the tool can have better life and you can do more machining. Cost factor is of prime importance as other steel are more costly than Mild steel. Mild steel, a grade of steel that does not harden when heated and chilled with cold water, so further machining can be easy. Mild steel is easily available.You will find it in your scrape yard. No need to change the tool repeatedly and no special tools are required for machining. Above is the comparisation between alloy steel,SS and superalloys. Cutting speed and feed does not required special skills.
- Q:Steel Buildings.........!?
- Steel is better than wood. Steel can support more weight than wood. Steel is also much more durable than wood. Termites and rot are not a problem, which results in lower maintenance cost later. Also, wood can rot and warp whereas steel will not. Steel is also more economical than wood. The construction requires less labor, and as a result the labor cost is much lower. Steel is fire resistant, which will lower insurance costs.
- Q:Golf: Graphite shaft, or Steel shaft sand wedge?
- First question, are you guy or girl? stronger or weaker? Steel shaft gives you consistency over graphite because of the weight. For example, Tiger once used a steel shaft in his driver because steel shaft's weight gives him consistency. Key point is he can handle the weight (110g +). Same with you, steel shaft is preferred as it gives you consistency. It's also heavy enough that you can let the natural weight, aka gravity, to let you hit thru the rough, sand, etc.. key point is if you can handle the weight.
- Q:what does steel receivers mean on an airsoft gun?
- Basically okorder.com/ And so on and so on. Contrary to what the first answerer said, steel receivers aren't that bad. They do give a bit of heft but they are quite durable, give a realistic feel, and don't break when you land on them by accident.
- Q:steel or graphite?
- Prosimmon X30 Hybrid Full Golf Club Package I purchased these clubs as a birthday gift for my fiance' who has been planning to learn the game. We started taking lessons together and these clubs are great for him as a beginner. He loves this set and is really looking forward to getting better at the game so that he can really get some good use out of them. Great set for the price! Perfect for beginners!
- Q:Does steel contain nickel?
- Stainless steel is a steel than contains at least 10% chromium. But there are many nuance of stainless steel, with different composition for various applications, and some do contain nickel. But not all types of stainless steel contain nickel.
- Q:what is best cookware? stainless steel or iron?
- Some utensils are both cookware and bakeware. The choice of material for cookware and bakeware items has a significant effect on the item's performance , particularly in terms of thermal conductivity and how much food sticks to the item when in use. Some choices of material also require special pre-preparation of the surface - known as seasoning - before they are used for food preparation. Stainless steel cookware is a great choice for safe cooking. Many kinds of cookware react with the foods, either changing the taste of the food or even releasing harmful materials into the food that can cause imbalances or diseases. Many non-stick coatings like teflon are safe - but once they get scratched or overheated they can start to leak chemicals in the food that are according to some scientific studies dangerous and possibly carcinogenic. Both the cooking pot and lid handles can be made of the same material, but will mean that when picking up or touching either of these parts oven gloves will need to be worn. In order to avoid this, handles can be made of non heat conducting materials, for example bakelite, plastic or wood. It is best to avoid hollow handles because they are difficult to clean or to dry.
- Q:Where can I buy sword steel?
- Damascus Steel Swords For Sale
- Q:how to start fallout 3 broken steel?
- after-wards you will have to sit through the end movie, which I felt was longer than the original, then the broken steel part will start, which I wont ruin. If your still having problems, go into your DLC and delete broken steel, and re-install it.
- Q:What are surgical steel earrings ?
- Surgical steel is a grade of steel often used in medical appliances like tweezers, forceps, etc. It's generally non-reactive and considered very safe. It doesn't contain any special properties against infection--you still have to observe basic hygiene and clean your piercings properly--but most people can wear surgical steel earrings without a problem. However, if you have a contact allergy to base metals like nickel, surgical steel may cause redness or irritation because of the metals used in it. If cheap rings or necklaces make your skin break out in a rash you should NOT wear surgical steel.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range