Galvanized Steel Coil Xingri Steel for Construction
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 25 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 10000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Standard:ASTM, JIS, GB
Packing:Standard Export Package
Production Capacity:100, 000 Mt/Year
1.What's your MOQ?
25MT, it is for one container.
2.Do you have QC teams?
Yeah, sure, our QC team is very important, they will keep the quality control for our products.
3. What's your normal delivery time?
Our delivery time about 10-20days for standard sizes, if you have other requirements like hardness and width ,it is about 20-40days. But don't worry ,we also try our best for the delivery time ,because time longer and our cost is higher.
4.Are the products tested before shipping?
Yes, all of our PPGI and GI was qualified before shipping. We test every batch every day.
- Yes, steel coils can be coated with impact-resistant materials. The coating process involves applying a layer of impact-resistant material onto the surface of the steel coils to enhance their durability and protection against impacts or damages. This coating can provide additional strength and resistance, making the coils suitable for various applications requiring impact resistance.
- There are several different types of steel coil recoiling methods, including oscillating recoiling, flying shear recoiling, and rotary recoiling.
- In the rest of the world, a #3 hook is 6.5 mm. But the thing to do is use the hook size according to the yarn you are using. You would never follow the pattern exactly for hook size, you know that! You must do a gauge swatch to find out what YOUR tension is, and if that yarn will make the kind of fabric YOU want. You need to do a little research on this... as you know. Don't you remember your first lesson when you took your basic beginner class? Review your notes.
- Q:I like steel strings but don't want to get a new guitar. Is that my only option?
- It will permanently ruin the guitars neck. Acoustic guitars have an adjustable metal rod in them called a “Truss Rod” that allows the neck to withstand steel string tension. How about putting on high tension nylon strings ?
- Steel coils are used in the manufacturing of storage cabinets as they provide the raw material for forming the cabinet's metal components. Coils are unrolled, cut, and shaped into the necessary panels, shelves, and doors, which are then assembled to create the cabinets. The strength and durability of steel make it an ideal material for these cabinets, ensuring they can safely store and organize various items.
- Yes, steel coils can be perforated.
- Q:I want to get one of these knives but I am having trouble deciding which is the best overall knife??ThanksSOG Trident tigerSOG Vulcan TantoSOG Bi-Polar (Serrated)Cold Steel ScimitarCold Steel Recon 1
- Sog Vulcan Tanto
- Coil slitting is a process used in manufacturing industries to cut large coils of material, such as metal, into narrower strips of desired widths. The coil is unwound and passed through a set of circular blades that make precise cuts along the length of the coil. The blades can be adjusted to the desired width, and the process continues until the entire coil is slit into multiple smaller coils or strips.
- Q:Why can't you use a lead shot only choke with steel shot or a steel shot only choke with lead shot? I have used a lead only choke with steel shot and my shotgun shot fine and there was no damage to the choke.
- To add to this, Screw-In tubes in older guns can make removal a challenge. I destroyed a FULL lead tube removing it for a friend from his NOVA.
- Q:I need help my new stainless steel cookware is sticking ? My first meal was nasty!
- You sure it's stainless steel? Quick test, is to put a magnet to it. Stainless steel won't stick to a magnet,Sorry your meal turned out icky. Bye
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like