Specifications of porcelain tiles
1.Polished porcelain tile
2.Great natural stone image and high glossy degree
3.Water absorption: <0.5%
4.Sizes: 600 x 600mm or 800 x 800mm
6.Product features: resistance to fading, staining and discoloration, easy to clean
7.Package: carton + strong wooden pallet
8.Transportation: by sea
9.Package: 4 pcs/Ctn for 600mm; 3 pcs/Ctn for 800mm
Applications of porcelain tiles
1.Suitable for homes flooring tiles
2.high grade office buildings
3. high-grade hotel flooring tiles,
4.government and corporate projects flooring tiles
5.deluxe clubs flooring and wall tiles
Pictures of porcelain tiles
Usage of porceain tile
Polishing Line of porcelain tile
Packing Line of porcelain tile
Certificate of porcelain tile
Advantages of porcelain tile
- Green Product
- International Approvals
- Product Features
- Product Performance
- Prompt Delivery
- Quality Approvals
Main Export Markets:
- Central/South America
- Eastern Europe
- Mid East/Africa
- North America
- Western Europe
Here you can find good products, better price and the best service!
Looking forward to receiving your inquiry
- Q:Tile TV wall is good
- Tile TV wall is very suitable for use in the living room, bedroom
Style can be used according to personal preferences
Pattern is also a lot of options
In general, tile background wall is still very good home improvement options
- Q:Tiles in my bathroom?
- 22 tiles at a bare minimum. 8x8=64 s/inches 56x64=3584 total s/inches in the room 13x13=169 s/inches 3584 divided by 169 is 21.2 or 22 tiles. 4/5 pc for scrap so 26/27 total pcs. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:How to cut vent hole in floor tile?
- I've done this: I've used an angle grinder to cut a rectangle in one bathroom tile. Straight cuts are easy using an angle cutter and a diamond wheel designed for cutting tile. I've even cut a round hole for the commode. But the commode had a tile seam under it, so I wasn't cutting a hole in the middle of a tile, I was able to cut and nibble away until I had a semi-circle in each tile. Just make sure you have more tile than you need. If (when) you make a mistake you have more to work with. And don't try to accomplish the entire cut all at once. Take little passes at it until you work your way through. Hope this helps. 'av'a g'day mate. '')
- Q:tiles for flooring of bearded drangon tank?
- How okorder.com
- Q:What kind of tile should I use?
- After installing thousands of sq. ft. of tile and remodeling more bathrooms than much else I cant imagine NOT using glazed/fired ceramic...especially in a shower/tub area. The reason is fairly obvious...ceramic/porcelain, is Not strictly porous, and certainly easier to clean. Although my entire bathroom is done in 16 x 16 tile to match the floor, I suggest no larger than 4 x4 or 6 x 6 and/or accomodate any trim type/ decorative tiles you want. I also tile all the way to the ceiling. Steven Wolf Obviously ceramic can be purchased in LOOK LIKE ANYTHING. It need not strictly have a GLOSS, but certainly should be glazed to allow no niches for mold; etc; which you'll have to address regularly in the grout lines anyway.
- Q:Cleaning groutingon tiled floor?
- There is fairly new cleaning technology out that uses peroxide based cleaners, which do an excellent job if used on a regular basis. I have only seen it in the commercial sector so far, but it replaces alot of the cleaning supplies used for numerous tasks. Hopefully it will soon come out for residential use. The biggest upside? It is 100% environmentally safe. Go to a custodial supply distributor to see if they carry some. Spartan Chemical has a product called Clean by Peroxy.
- Q:Tile in a 3 season porch that gets very cold in the winter?
- Hi, In the UK we have a floor covering which is similar to the wood effect laminate floor, it locks together and looks amazingly like 9x9 tiles. I put it in my bathroom and it is not as cold as tiles to the bare feet. It is a wood/paper based product but is waterproof for the normal house hold duty. I assume that the Minnesota winter will not make it too cold. Use a styrefoam underlay 2mm thick to prevent heat loss. this is a do it yourself job if you are handy with a saw, We know it as TILE LOK
- Q:how can i tile over linolium flooring without pulling it up?
- I would remove the linoleum then lay the tile down. Just take a razor knife with a new blade and some contractor bags. Score the linoleum in three foot strips and it should pull up real easy. You will have a little more difficulty where there is a lot of foot traffic but don't give up. Once the linoleum is up you can got to town. Measure off one wall and snap a chalk line then lay your tile with that line. Good Luck Moskie257
- Q:I want to get rid of bathroom and kitchen linulium and replace them with tiles.?
- Linoleum tiles will last a long time if they are put down properly. You can put over the old if there are no bad spots in them. If you'd rather pull the old up, its a long process. Make sure the floor is smooth before you put the new tile down. Use the proper glue, ask a hardware employee where your getting the tile what kind you should use. Good Luck.
- Q:how many 18x18 tiles do i need in an area of 198 sq. ft?
- You are correct, but only if you don't have to cut any tiles and the area you're tiling is basically one big rectangle with nothing in it like counters or appliances. If you have to cut tiles, the general rule of thumb is to multiply by 125%. In your case, that would be 110 tiles -- and bear in mind that general rule doesn't always work.
We have involved ceramic business for almost twenty years. We have become one of leading professional manufacturers and exporters for electrical appliances in China. We have our own advanced technical manufacturing facilities, efficient production line and experienced workers
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 25 Million - US$ 50 Million
||50.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% South America
8.00% Southeast Asia
5.00% Domestic Market
2.00% South Asia
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Eastern Asia
2.00% North America
1.00% Southern Europe
1.00% Central America
1.00% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range