Fuel Tank Truck Brand 6*4 20t Oil Tank Truck
Emission Standard:Euro 2
Tire Type:Inner Tube
Overall Dimensions (L x W x H)Mm:10000X2480X3860
Export Markets:South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East, Eastern Asia, Western Europe
6Cylinder, 4 stroke, cooling
Tanker inner size
- Q:What is the difference between a large truck and a tractor?
- The truck, truck needs, so with hopper, is a whole.
- Q:Does C1 need a qualification for a pickup truck?
- To handle the qualification certificate for the management of road freight transportation, the provisions stipulated in the regulations on the administration of road transport employees shall be as follows:The driver of a commercial road freight transport shall meet the following conditions:Obtaining the corresponding motor vehicle driving license;(two) no more than 60 years of age;(three) master the relevant laws and regulations on road freight transportation, motor vehicle maintenance and cargo loading and storage;(four) after passing the examination, the corresponding qualification certificate shall be obtained.
- Q:What are the restrictions on the freight train?
- Chang'an Avenue new bridge to China World Trade Center bridge day and night prohibit the passage of freight vehicles.With regard to other specific road sections, the traffic restriction shall be used as the restriction.
- Q:How large is the limit for the large trucks?
- The passenger car shall not carry cargo except the luggage rack and the built-in trunk outside the vehicle body. The carrying capacity of the passenger car luggage rack shall not exceed 0.5 meters from the roof, and shall not exceed 4 meters from the ground.
- Q:Why should trucks often add water?
- Usually an additional water tank that cools the brakes and tires.
- Q:How do you claim depreciation for a minivan?
- Depreciation period:According to the new income tax law, the depreciation period of 5 years.
- Q:What are the criteria for the differentiation of low speed freight cars, light goods vehicles and minivans?
- You mentioned the above three models, belong to a car type! Light trucks, driving privileges, C1, what we can tell is the blue pickup truck!
- Q:What are the standards for heavy and medium trucks?
- In accordance with national standards,A heavy truck is a truck with a mass greater than or equal to 12000kg
- Q:GTA San Andreas to grab a truck?
- After the appropriate release W button, and maintain consistent with the truck speed, about 4 seconds or so, you can let Casor jump on the truck, and then you can open any, you can go back to the warehouse.
- Q:How many tons of blue light truck to pull
- The blue car license to the C1 driver's license, and the license only allowed C1 driving mass not exceeding 4.5 tons, passengers (including the driver) no more than 9 people or car 6m below the car belong to small cars.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range