2.5 - 15 mm
|Section Shape: |
|Outer Diameter: |
33.4 - 114.3 mm
|Place of Origin: |
Tianjin China (Mainland)
|Secondary Or Not: |
|Surface Treatment: |
|Special Pipe: |
Thick Wall Pipe
|Alloy Or Not: |
|pipe body: |
making as customer's require
|port of shipment: |
|business type: |
manufacturer and trading company
in container or bulk
|trade terms: |
CIF CFR FOB
|ending type: |
cutting plain beveled
|zinc coating: |
|other application: |
Fluid transport,structure steel,agriculture equipment,etc
BS 1387,BS EN10296,BS 6323,BS 6363,BS EN10219,GB/T 3091-2001,GB/T 13793-1992,GB/T9711,ASTM A53-2007,ASTM A312-2007,ASTM A671-2006,ASTM A252-1998,ASTM A450-1996,ASME B36.10M-2004,ASTM A523-1996,BS,GB,ASTM
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||packing in bundle with steel strips; with seaworthy package at the end could be done with your requirement.|
|Delivery Detail:||usually within 10-30 days after receipt of deposit, ASAP|
FOR GREENHOUSE OF HOT DIP GALVANIZED STEEL PIPE
4.BV SGS ISO Certificated
We offer you:
FOR GREENHOUSE OF HOT DIP GALVANIZED STEEL PIPE
1.Product Details of Hot Dip Galvanized Steel Pipe
|Product name|| FOR GREENHOUSE OF HOT DIP GALVANIZED STEEL PIPE |
|Material||Q195, Q235, Q215, Q345|
|Standard||ASTM A53, ASTM A252-1998 , BS1387, GB/T 3091-2001, GB/T 9711, ASME B36.10M-2004, etc.|
|Tolerance||Wall thickness (mm)||+/-0.3|
|Out diameter (mm)||+-/0.2|
|Surface||Bared, Galvanized, Oiled, Color Paint, 3PE; Or Other Anti-corrosive Treatment|
|Technique||Electronic Resistance Welding (ERW )|
|Application||Scaffolding pipe, Structure pipe, Fence/Door pipe, Furniture pipe,Low pressure fluid pipe for water oil or gas, greenhouse pipe, agricultural pipe, equipment pipe, etc.|
|Inspection||With Chemical Composition and Mechanical Properties Testing; Hydrostatic Test, Dimensional and Visual Inspection, Also With Nondestructive Inspection|
|Certification||BV, IAF, SGS,COC, ISO etc.|
|Others||1. Pipe fitting flanged and screwed also can be suppiled;|
|2. Special design available according to customers’ requirements;|
|3. Pipe body can be stamped, drilled, diameter reduced. |
|Brand||Reliance steel pipe|
|MSK, CMA, MSC, HMM, COSCO, UA, NYK, OOCL, HPL, YML, MOL|
- Q:Will the sheet metal processing bending coefficient and plate thickness, bending angle
- The bending factor and the thickness of the material you said bending angle ah bend the radius and bending the bending machine up and down mold, the length of the bending parts are related
We are using experience value. After all, conventional standard brick algorithm does not take into account the equipment wear and tear, sheet material thickness of the situation
Different thickness determines the different bending factors such as 1mm cold rolling fold 90 degrees and 2mm cold rolling fold 90 degrees
Our actual situation is 1mm coefficient is 1.8 2mm coefficient is 3.5
The same angle 90 degrees is a bending factor of 60 degrees is 1/2 of the bending coefficient of 45 degrees is 1/3 of the bending coefficient of less than 30 degrees according to the different thickness of the buckle or buckle a 0.5
Material and plate thickness as different materials, the bending coefficient is different
The bending radius is related to the bending machine. The standard single V or double V is even the default value of the other V slots.
But there are customers who need to be too small or a large bend radius will be specific to the analysis
Too small bend radius, our approach is to plan the groove to bend, so that the bending radius is very small, almost vertical right angle bending
Too large bending radius, the upper mold can be used on the corresponding arc on the mold (note that the upper arc of the R is the inside of your bending R, if the outside R according to the outer R minus a plate thickness to determine the model)
Or a large R30 50 or more, you can use a split bend, which requires the calculation of the cut-in angle and the last knife angle, as well as the size and angle of each knife
There is a part of the length of this I think a lot or machine equipment and related to our machine a long time 1.5mm stainless steel over 1m according to the case will not use 8mm mold bending
- Q:How to identify solid wood and sheet metal
- First of all, you can distinguish from the pattern, pure solid wood furniture pattern is no change in the law, and paste leather furniture pattern changes are very regular, such as butterfly-like, or words continue to head, and pure solid wood furniture patterns are irregular The second measure is that you can look at the furniture is not used to start the falcons, falcons are solid wood furniture, one of the necessary technology, the so-called falcon, that is, slot, wood and wood convergence is not glue and nails , But rather like a child to play the same building blocks, so that together, this is why the reasons for environmental protection of solid wood furniture, and the layout of the furniture is absolutely impossible to use frying craft third trick, generally better solid wood furniture, in addition to In addition to the structure of the falcon, there should be splicing technology, splicing is divided into two kinds, tooth and then flat, as the name suggests, tooth connection, is the two selected wood, both ends are playing like a tooth-like teeth, and then two pairs Together, this is the tooth connection, if there are teeth of the furniture, take the wardrobe door, the door inside and outside the tooth interface must be on the fourth move, solid wood furniture should generally be round circle The design of the corner, because only the wood, in order to withstand the pressure to cut into a circular, the layout is not possible
- Q:Guangzhou red cotton plate and ordinary moisture board What is the difference
- My home wardrobe is made of red cotton plate, there is no pungent taste.
- Q:Millet duck bathroom sheet durable?
- This product is the pioneer of smart bathroom, high-end products, but excellent quality, but also atmospheric fashion.
- Q:How is Fuqing plate?
Using the highest level of Japan's F4 star standard production line, 36 composite process from refining, to ensure that all the core of the core are all standard specifications of the solid wood and glue strength fully meet the national standard. Special technology is not deformed, the procurement of high-quality eucalyptus for the plate, to determine the board flat and generous, into a layered structure.
- Q:What are the general properties of the cloakroom?
- Solid wood finger plate
Refers to the board, also known as integrated board, Glulam, refers to the material, that is, after the deep processing of solid wood small pieces like "fingers" stitching the same plate, due to the use of jagged wood between the board, similar to the fingers Cross-docking, so called the board. As the wood between the cross is a combination of such a combination of the structure itself has a certain binding force, but also because there is no need to stick up and down the surface of the panel, Gu its use of the plastic extremely small.
Advantages: due to the connection of solid wood panels less, with less glue, so the environmental protection coefficient relative
Higher. With easy processing, cutting, drilling, sawing and forming processing.
Disadvantages: solid wood finger plate easy to deformation, cracking. Good solid wood finger board quality is guaranteed but the cost is higher.
5. Multi-layer solid wood board
Multi-layer solid wood board to criss-crossing the multi-layer plywood as the substrate, the surface of high-quality solid wood paste or technology wood for the fabric, the cold, hot, sanding, health and other processes made of several processes. As a result of multi-layer solid wood board is not easy to deformation characteristics and good regulation of indoor temperature and humidity of the excellent performance, surface solid wood paste leather material and natural wood texture and feel, so more selective. Therefore, much consumers of all ages.
Multi-layer solid wood board with good structural stability, not easy to deformation. As the vertical and horizontal gluing, high temperature and high pressure, from the internal stress to solve the deformation of solid wood defects. In the production process using self-made high-quality environmental protection glue (corn starch), so that the product limit of formaldehyde release to meet national standards, green.
- Q:Glasses and plastic glasses how to distinguish
- There is a metal core in the mirror legs of the plate, and the plastic is certainly not there; there is the mirror of the mirror by the other end of the screw, it has cut the texture; there is the plate of the nose is sticky, What can be separated out
- Q:What are the plates?
- The types of plates are solid wood and wood-based panels. First, solid wood: 1, solid wood puzzle: semi-artificial system, the method that is taken from the solid wood, with glue to tooth or straight fight spell out of the artificial plate. Building used in the template is also solid wood, but generally made with Zamu. 2, solid wood: directly to solid wood saws, dried from, without stitching, there are specifications for sale. Second, wood-based panels: 1, MDF: sub-high-density fiberboard, medium density fiberboard, low-density particleboard three, of which high-density board generally hand-made composite floor, doors, MDF used for furniture, furniture In the furniture are generally made in the MDF substrate. Low-density particleboard, also known as particleboard, is also very popular in the furniture, especially office furniture often used. Thickness, respectively, high-density board: 8 to 12 mm thick MDF: 3,5,12,15,18,25 mm several thickness; particleboard generally have: 9,12,15,18,25 mm several thickness The Flat specifications are generally 1220 * 2440 and 1800 * 3600 two, high-density board is not set. MDF is also used to make melamine board, that is, with the MDF to do the substrate, in the above with a machine pressure on a layer of 0.3mm thick melamine paper made. Substrate high school density and particleboard have, the composite floor is made of high density plate pressure melamine paper made of three, blockboard and plywood: blockboard also known as big core board, that is, with solid wood fight plate, on The following pressure made of a layer of veneer, often used in the decoration for the use of load-bearing materials, in fact, it can be considered a kind of splint, the standard thickness of the general 16 mm plywood, that is purely cut with a layer of veneer Respectively, 3,5,12,15,18,25 and other, specifications are generally 1220 * 2440 mm
- Q:Ready to book shelves, how to calculate the area and how much plate!
- This is not very simple: horizontal plate 3.5x0.3x6 block, riser 2.2x0.3x10 block, followed by 2.2x3.5x1 block (later suggested that you do not), fixed corner 80 (also can be used a little bit, but slightly rigid Bad), in fact, on the left side of the figure in a separate meaningless, only to provide recommendations
- Q:Vientiane and snowboard plate which is better
- Vientiane in Changsha can do, is the decoration company fried up, Xue Ling is one of the top ten brands
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range