||Galvanized Iron Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Construction Wire Mesh
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||Hot Drawing,Cold Drawing
||In Hard State
||Metal Thick Wire
||Hot Dipped Galvanized,Electro Galvanized
Electro Galvanized Iron Wire
Hot Dipped Galvanized Iron Wire
Mainly used in communication equipment, medical equipment and weaving nets, brushes, cables, filters, high pressure pipe, construction, handicrafts and other industries.
we can be made according to customers specific requirements
3.Features of Galvanized Wire:
Material: low carbon steel wire
Tensile Strength: 400--580Mpa
Standard wire gauge for electro galvanized iron wire: From 8# to 16#
Hot-DIP galvanized iron wire standard wire gauge: From 8# to 24#
1)BV, ISO certificates and SGS test can be provided to assure the quality of our products
2)We have long-term cooperated factory, you can get a competitive price with high quality.
3)Your enquiry will get quickest and most efficient response. We can provide samples for your evaluation as well as fastest delivery
|Hot Dip Galvanized Steel Wire for Garden|
|Item type||Carbon Steel|
|Q235, SS400, A36, S235JR|
Struction, Decoration, etc...
|Packing Details||Big quantity: in bulk|
|Small order: hold in Containers|
|20ft container can hold 25tons, 40ft container hold 26 tons|
|Delivery||about 7days after received the deposit or L/C|
|1||100% T/T in advance.|
|2||30% deposit by T/T;70% balance pay against copy of B/L;|
- Q:Wire carrying sound waves?
- Wire does not carry soundwaves, at least not unless the ends of the wire have tin cans on them, and the wire is pulled taut between them! Wires can carry electrical signals which can be used to reproduce the sounds that caused them. This is how sound comes from such as your stereo system's speakers. Maybe that's what you actually mean? If so, copper wires (insulated, of course) are what you want, and if the distance you run the wires is great, the heavier the wire (gauge) the better. If you are transmitting high power to speakers, the wires have to be capable of handling the electrical current involved.
- Q:Wiring for small trailer from 7 wire to 4?
- Buddy, go to Wal-mart buy a connector/adapter that goes from 7-round to 4-flat I bought one last month $5.67 why screw around with wires, connectors and testlights it's easy plug and play also what if one day you want to pull a trailer with a 7-round? do it all over again? for what less than $6?
- Q:O2 Simulator wiring help?
- The wires should be color coated. Usually if it is a 4 wire o2 there are two white wires and two black wires and the blacks are both grounds. Same should go with the 2 wire o2 the black is usually the ground and the wite is the 12v wire.
- Q:Ground wire length is larger than the natural wire length causing problems?
- Check and make sure its grounded properly,if your in a high surge area look into a surge meter from your electricity company.Peace of mind,no need for buying surge protectors and wishing they work.Any lose will be insured by electric company.
- Q:Subwoofer wiring error?
- As long as the middle of the wire is not grounding at all. You will be fine. You can run any size gauge wire as long as it connects at each end real good and gets a good connection. The best way instead of crimping anything at all is to get a 100amp fuse where one wire end goes into a slot on each side and a screw holds it tightly. You can run the eight gauge to one side and run the twelve out of the other and thats the best way and safest way to do it so you have no crimped hack jobs on it. -Shawn
- Q:watch online the wire episodes...?
- See okorder.com/ ..its an okorder site...for all all kinda stuff on tv shows
- Q:Sub wiring?
- 12 gauge wire would be plenty to wire subs to an amplifier. A 2 ohm DVC sub is not a good match for a 2 ohm stable amplifier. Your wiring options on a 2ohm DVC sub are 1ohm, and 4 ohms. You need either a 1 ohm stable amplifier or a dual 4 ohm DVC sub.
- Q:domestic wiring?
- One set of wires will be the mains feed the 2nd set will be the mains feed to the next light in the circuit and the 3rd set will be the switch wire. Copy like for like when changing them, taking care not to lose sight of the switch wire...
- Q:how do you make a simple wire person?
- take the wire and make the circle head first. then get the body wire and wrap the end of the to the head. get the right amount of wire for the arms and lay it across the body wire then twist it around the body in the middle a few times. for the legs bend them in the middle and wrap the bottom of the body around the bend.
- Q:What is the wiring diagram for a Honda Accord 89' LX?
- 1989 Honda Accord Car Stereo Wiring Diagram Car Radio Battery Constant 12v+ Wire: White/Yellow Car Radio Accessory Switched 12v+ Wire: Yellow/Red Car Radio Ground Wire: Black Car Radio Illumination Wire: Red/Black Car Stereo Antenna Trigger Wire: Yellow/White Car Audio Front Speakers Size: 5 1/4″ Car Audio Front Speakers Location: Doors Left Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Blue/Green Left Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Gray/Black Right Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Red/Green Right Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Brown/Black Car Audio Rear Speakers Size: 6 1/2″ Car Audio Rear Speakers Location: Rear Deck Left Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Blue/Yellow Left Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Gray/White Right Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Red/Yellow Right Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Brown/White
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range