||Galvanized Iron Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Construction Wire Mesh
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||Hot Drawing,Cold Drawing
||In Hard State
||Metal Thick Wire
||Hot Dipped Galvanized,Electro Galvanized
Electro Galvanized Iron Wire
Hot Dipped Galvanized Iron Wire
Mainly used in communication equipment, medical equipment and weaving nets, brushes, cables, filters, high pressure pipe, construction, handicrafts and other industries.
we can be made according to customers specific requirements
3.Features of Galvanized Wire:
Material: low carbon steel wire
Tensile Strength: 400--580Mpa
Standard wire gauge for electro galvanized iron wire: From 8# to 16#
Hot-DIP galvanized iron wire standard wire gauge: From 8# to 24#
1)BV, ISO certificates and SGS test can be provided to assure the quality of our products
2)We have long-term cooperated factory, you can get a competitive price with high quality.
3)Your enquiry will get quickest and most efficient response. We can provide samples for your evaluation as well as fastest delivery
|Hot Dip Galvanized Steel Wire for Garden|
|Item type||Carbon Steel|
|Q235, SS400, A36, S235JR|
Struction, Decoration, etc...
|Packing Details||Big quantity: in bulk|
|Small order: hold in Containers|
|20ft container can hold 25tons, 40ft container hold 26 tons|
|Delivery||about 7days after received the deposit or L/C|
|1||100% T/T in advance.|
|2||30% deposit by T/T;70% balance pay against copy of B/L;|
- Q:Perpendicular Current carrying wires?
- very confusing subject. look into on to bing and yahoo. just that can assist!
- Q:What are good speaker wire??
- 16 gauge wire to 8 gauge wire. Some people like to pay a lot for the wire by getting name brand, they claim it sounds better. but any wire advertised as speaker wire will do. If you do spend a lot of money for high quality shielded speaker wire, chances are you've already spent more money on your equipment, so It will sound better anyway.
- Q:Wiring a cd player in my truck?
- While a wiring harness isn't strictly necessary, It's highly recommended. The wiring color code on an aftermarket head unit will match up properly with a vehicle-specific wiring harness. The wire colors of your vehicle wiring will NOT be the same as the wire colors on your aftermarket unit. You have to match the wires up according to function, not according to color.
- Q:Question about using stereo wire for a mono wire?
- The gold wire is actually copper. It is braided and surrounds the red and white wires. It not only forms the common return for both the other wires, it is also a screen which eliminates unwanted pick up. The right channel signal appears between the red wire and the sceeen and the left channel signal appears between the white wire and the screen - which is usually grounded. If you use the red and white wires on their own you will probably get pick up on them. The screen really is necessary. If you have access to the screen at only one end (it sounds as if you might) then connecting the screen to whichever wire you choose to be grounded might be sufficient.
- Q:question about sub wiring?
- Too big of wire is just a waste of money. As Rick said, 12-16 is ideal for subs. 10 AWG would be the maximum size required.
- Q:How should I wire my subwoofers?
- wire the voice coils to series on each sub and then wire the subs in parallel to the amp and voila.
- Q:What wire would be a good substitute for BONSAI WIRE?
- Bonsai wire may be purchased with coatings of various natural colors so it will not distract attention. Also, bonsai wire is usually single strand conductor because it is stiffer and will retain its shape better than multistrand. . Generally, wire is wire. For your purposes Grasshopper, find some house wire at the local home center..
- Q:wiring diagram for an rccb?
- #2 is correct. GFI's (RCD's) don't need the grounding conductor. Only the hot and grounded (neutral) conductor are needed for proper operation.
- Q:What is a wiring harness?
- For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axbZn Buy a couple feet of 16 gauge THHN wire and some crimp-on butt splices. Use a wire crimper to strip the short wires, and butt splice a few inches of the new wire on to the short ends. Then connect the new wires to the harness. ACE hardware should have everything you need. An auto supply house might also.
- Q:Old radio wires on 97 mustang?
- Never wire anything into your fuse box, that will defeat the purpose of having it. You will have to do what's called a hard wire. You will need to run all new wires, which is the safest way to do it, with all proper fusing. A constant +12, a switched +12 and a ground is all you need for the radio to work, and all new speaker wires. If you can find one in a junkyard, you might be able to find a new harness to repair the OEM one, and that would really help you out. Good luck!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range