Model Number: GY0552
Function: Decorative Glass
Technique: Clear Glass,Figured Glass,Stained Glass Type: Other Furniture Part Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details: wooden crates with paper interleaved
Delivery Detail: Within 15 days after receiving your deposit of T/T or L/C
Specifications of Pattern Stained Glass
3.Size:1500*2000mm,1830*2440mm or according to your requirement
PATTERNED GLASS Description
Patterned glass is a kind of decorative translucent flat glass with embossed patterns on one or both surfaces. With the special property of decoration, patterned glass can fully allow the light to pass through and on the other hand, can limit or prevent clear view effectively.
Size:1500*2000mm,1830*2440mm or according to your requirement
Our figured and wired glass is produced in many types of patterns and various colors.
Residitential interior applications incude: frameless shower door ,translucent doors ,interior partitions ,window treatment ,patio furniture,lighting fixtures ,decorative furniture,shelving.
- Q:How is glass made? What is its raw material?
- Glass is classified into flat glass and deep-processing glass. Flat glass is mainly divided into three kinds: that is, lead glass, two kinds of flat glass (slot / no groove), flat glass and float glass. The float glass is becoming the mainstream of glass manufacture because of its uniform thickness, flat top and bottom surface, high labor productivity and favorable management. And special glass is a large variety
- Q:What kind of film is toughened glass film?
- PP materialPP protective film material is first appeared in the market, the chemical name is polypropylene, no adsorption capacity, generally use glue to stick, tear after the glue will leave marks on the screen, the screen for a long time will be corrosion. This material has been basically eliminated by the vast number of protective membrane manufacturers, but some roadside stalls are still selling, we should pay attention to!
- Q:Is toughened glass dish loaded with food harmful to human body?
- Tempered glass is further processed on the basis of ordinary glass. Compared with ordinary glass, the impact resistance is greatly enhanced, and there is no sharp pointed fragment after fragmentation, and its heat resistance is greatly enhanced. However, it is not recommended that the toughened glass tableware be heated in a microwave oven, otherwise it may damage the product.
- Q:How is glass made? What material is it made of?.
- Bulletproof glass is the most important indicator of bullet proof ability. The target of bullet proof ability is measured from two aspects. On the one hand, it is the ability of security protection; on the other hand, it is the kill ability of the protective guns.
- Q:Why a broken glass film
- This is because of containing nickel sulfide crystal glass raw material, manufacturing technology in the world is any existing can not be completely avoided, only reduce the exploding probability through control of the purity of raw materials and processing technology to a.
- Q:Medium temperature glass flake clay products
- Glass scales prevent the erosion of base material by water vapor and chemical solvents. The degree of chemical resistance of the substrate or coating varies with the chosen glass material, and the glass scale, which is made of c- glass, has excellent chemical durability.
- Q:Mobile phone film new flexible toughened glass membrane, really is the glass?
- Tempered glass (Temperedglass/Reinforcedglass) belongs to safety glass. Glass has a fairly good abrasion resistance and is very hard, with a Vivtorinox hardness of 622 to 701.
- Q:What kind of glass is alkali free high borosilicate?
- At present, abroad can produce high quality non alkali borosilicate glass company, Corelle, the German Schott companies, domestic Changsha have a precision glass raw material sales, precision glass processing company, alkali borosilicate glass, Schott two sales of Corelle company.
- Q:Ceramic pots are sprayed glaze, or the whole porcelain crystallization good?
- Spray glaze workshop generally volatile material is relatively small, so, as long as a good protection, do not spray out of the glaze and lungs can be. Ceramic factory occupational disease is mainly pneumoconiosis, but now most of the ceramic dust prevention in this area is much better than before.
- Q:The main reasons for failure of air glass are outlined
- The production of hollow glass raw material quality; key factors affect the service life of hollow glass sealant is ageing resistance and desiccant adsorption capacity, and the determining factor is the performance of sealant. Because no matter how much the desiccant adsorption capacity, inside the hollow glass after a certain limit, when the hollow glass desiccant completely saturated, again good desiccant also unable to water vapor adsorption, then the hollow glass is invalid. Only when the sealant has good sealing performance, moisture permeability coefficient is low, the amount of water vapor into the hollow glass rarely, and keep this state, only rarely can guarantee the hollow glass desiccant inside gas drying, so as to ensure the effect of hollow glass. To keep the sealant unchanged for a long time, it must require the sealant has good anti-aging properties, if the material quality is not good, it will affect the life of hollow glass products, in all sealants, most can reflect is butyl rubber as the basic raw materials of various types of sealant sealant and moisture barrier properties, and so on standard hollow glass curtain wall curtain wall must adopt double sealing is a very correct decision. Here are a variety of sealants water vapor permeability coefficient table, from the table we can see that the structure of glue can not be used as insulating glass sealant alone.
It is a stock joint enterprise specializing in producing thin clear sheet glass. We are also one of the biggest thin glass production bases in Shandong Province.All of our products are ISO9001:2000 and ISO14000 certified. Our products are sold all over the country, enjoying trust and high praise among customers. Our products have also been exported to Italy, Poland, Ukraine, South Korea, Canada, the USA, the UAE, Egypt, India, Russia, South Africa, Peru, Brazil and other countries and areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||North America 2.50
South America 10.00
Eastern Europe 5.00
Southeast Asia 10.00
Mid East 5.00
Central America 5.00
Domestic Market 50.00
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Russian, Korean
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average