1. Standard of power cable : IEC, ASTM,BS,CNS(GB),DIN and AS/NZS or other standards as request.
2. Rated Voltage : Low Voltage
3. Construction of power cable:
Conductor:Copper or Aluminium
Insulation:PVC or XLPE
Armoured:Galvanized steel tape or galvanized steel wire
Outer Sheath:PVC or PE
4. Characters of power cable:
a.Max Long-time operating temperature of PVC insulated cable is 70°C,XLPE 90°C
b.Installing temperature of cable should not be less than 0°C
c.Max short-circuit temperature is:PVC not exceed 160°C,XLPE 250°C,Not more than5 Sec.
d.Permitting bending radius cable: Not less than 10 D times (D:external diameter of cable)
e.Perfect chemical stability, resistant against acids, alkalis, grease and organic solvents, and flamer retardant.
5. Description & Application:
xlpe insulated power cable
Description of power Cable
Main Applications of power cable
Copper/Aluminium core,PVC insulated,PVC sheathed power cable
Non-armoured PVC cable are suited for laying indoors,In cable trench,On cable racks and in pipes. Unable bear external pressures and tensions.
Copper/Aluminium core,PVC insulated,PE sheathed power cable
Copper/Aluminium core,PVC insulated,steel tape armored,PVC sheathed power cable
Steel-tape armoured PVC cables are suited for vertical burial.Can bear moderate positive pressures,Unable bear tension forces.
Copper/Aluminium core,PVC insulated,steel tape armored,PE sheathed power cable
Copper/Aluminium core,PVC insulated,thin steel wire armored,PVC sheathed power cable
Thin steel wire armoured PVC cables are used in case of great difference of levels or vertical installation and Can do vertical burial.Can bear moderate positive pressures and tension forces.
Copper/Aluminium core,PVC insulated,thin steel wire armored,PE sheathed power cable
Copper/Aluminium core,PVC insulated,thick steel wire armored,PVC sheathed power cable
Thick steel wire armoured PVC cables are suited for vertical installation and can be laid water or sea-bottom.Can bear greater positive pressures and tension forces.
Copper/Aluminium core,PVC insulated,thick steel wire armored,PE sheathed power cable
XLPE Insulated electric cable
XLPE insulated,PVC/PE sheathed power cable
XLPE insulated,steel tape armored,PVC/PE sheathed power cable
XLPE insulated,thin steel wire armored,PVC/PE sheathed power cable
XLPE insulated,thick steel wire armored,PVC/PE sheathed power cable
- Q:How do wireless speakers in a 5.1 theater system get the power to produce sound?
- Some have batteries, most have power cables. None that I have heard sound good. I know it's a pain to wire speakers in but it's worth the time and effort (or cost if you have someone do it for you). Your going to have the speakers and setup for a long time, I presume. Do it right the first time and put the wires in.
- Q:How to calculate power cable size, tell me formula?
- rated current = 200 amp
- Q:Best solution to prevent damage to laptop by tripping on the power cable?
- I would suggest using the velcro tye's you can get at any electronic store. Try tying off at the leg of your table. You can also use gaffing tape to tape it down to your floor. Gaffers tape usually doesn't leave a residue and is easily removed. Again, you can get it at Home Depot int he electronics section. Oh yeah, and be careful. :o)
- Q:Anyone know of a case fan that has a longish power cable?
- Can you solder? If so, just clip the wires then splice on extensions. Add heat-shrink material, solder connections, shrink the material and you're good to go.
- Q:Getting pictures/documents from an old laptop that doesnt work? (power cable socket broke)?
- There are laptop drive to regular IDE adapters, so you can plug the drive into a desktop computer. Since it is an old computer, it probably an IDE drive, not one of the newer SATA laptop drives (there are adapters for those too). Remove the drive from the laptop, and plug in the adapter (commonly found on OKorder), then plug it into an IDE cable in someone's desktop. Watch for the master/slave jumper issue. If it's the only drive on the cable, the default master setting will run as-is. trying different power cables is a no-no for laptops, unless they are made for that same model. Using the wrong adapter may fry your motherboard
- Q:Is this the right power cable for the xbox and how do u get xbox live?
- for the original xbox thats right, OK first step: 1: get an ethernet cable 2: get a DSL modem 3: Hook up modem to wall 4: hook ethernet cable to back of xbox 5: go to the dashboard thingy,(dont know what it is on original) 6: go to xbox live and purchase it.
- Q:Copper core power cable laying cable sets what fixed
- A fiber into the machine room, advanced ODF fiber wiring box, and then through the pigtail to SDH photoelectric conversion into electrical signals, and then through the 2M line in the DDF frame (DDF frame is a transfer), and then to the BTS
- Q:My computer will not boot unless I unplug the power cable for several minutes and replug the power. Causes?
- its a dodgey PSU....get a new 1...( or take it to a shop and get it fitted if u dont know what ur doing)
- Q:Do you know where I can find or buy a Power Cable for an Epson R260 Printer?
- Check okorder.com they may have part and express shipping Merry Christmas
- Q:Will my computer run off of a standard power cable?
- Any standard power cable will run you new rig. You'll need to check whether the 2 cords on your shelf have the correct fuse rating (probably 13A) in the plug.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range