Vida faux cedar wall panel is an ideal way to create the look and beauty of brick without the time, cost and long installation process of actual brick. Vida faux brick wall panel can enchance many types of residential and commerical projects. Easy to clean and easy to install. We can offer wall panels with many colors that look great and can dramatically turn your home or building around overnight wherever you are.
Specifications of Brick Wall Panel:
Cedar (with embossed patterns)
105 cm wide*47.5cm high
100cm wide*45cm high
Approx 3.0kg/sq. m
Weather proof, near zero UV degradation
Start strip, decorative strip, exterior corner, interior corner
Needed for installation
Nails for all plus plastic fasteners for start strip
Free sample, but freight collect
1. The weight are approximate, sometimes the raw material and the formulation differs.
2. For samples, we can at most offer one piece per design. We can cut small pieces if needed.
3. We have color chart for you to choose color. It may have a slight color difference for different batch.
4. Besides polypropylene, we have added some other special chemical accessory materials
to enhance wall panels with a very good weather resisting property (+60°C to -50°C)
- Q:Glass curtain wall dry hanging stone and glass curtain wall generally away from the wall how far?
- This is based on the glass curtain wall model and dry hanging stone keel to decide. Generally 15cm ----- 30cm.
- Q:How to use 3Dmax to draw glass curtain wall?
- Material: the use of mirror material, so the fastest speed, the best results to the most accurate, then use raytrace material it!
- Q:what color curtains would go with beige walls and a brown & blue colored room?
- You should look for curtains that contain all of the colors in your room, beige brown and blue. You don't need to include the brown if it is the color of the furniture. Wood is a total neutral that only needs to match other woods in the room, and even then does not need to be an exact match. If you have a digital camera take a picture of each color, and print out a picture to take with you when you are shopping. Compare the printed picture to the wall or fabric color for accuracy before you go. This is the best way to match colors; your memory can play tricks on you, or become confused by the colors in the store. Another color can be in the curtain as long as you match the colors already in your room. If your bed spread or comforter is a print, look for solid or striped curtains. Don't try to mix prints if you are not experienced. This is usually only done successfully when prints were created to go together. Do not choose a solid beige for the curtains unless you want the window to fade into the background of the wall. Better to choose a solid brown or blue that matches a color already in the room. Don't allow color to be concentrated in one part of the room. If your bed is all in brown, and the only blue is in a chair, having brown curtains will make the chair look out of place, and having blue curtains will divide your room in two. Decorating is about giving the eye a place to rest briefly while providing continuity of color.
- Q:burgundy walls, what color curtains?
- I would either go with the same color as the sofa, or a cream. Since it's light sage it would probably look beautiful. Another thing you could do is have cream curtains and a sage green valance. That's exactly what I have in my living room and it looks nice. I bought the fabric at JoAnn and made it myself in about an hour. Curtains are super-easy to make!
- Q:To help prevent the formation of mold on the shower curtain, bathtub, and shower walls, after taking a shower;
- first of all i use only fabric waterproof shower curtains not vynal...crack open the window a bit or door...and yes after the shower open the shower curtain for drying
- Q:What does a professional curtain wall designer do?
- Do anything that takes time, the curtain wall industry should be a good potential industry!
But you feel that you are interested in their current work, you need to sort out the study of the rational!
You want to develop in this industry, you mainly want to engage in business or design, construction, or supervision or management coordination, etc.!
I suggest you first determine your goal, like this industry, you should use a period of time to clear and refine the direction of their development;
An excellent curtain wall designer to understand the use of material properties. Material specifications, the most important is the construction process, you do not understand these. Even if you design out. Construction can not do it. It is useless. You can start looking for someone else's work. You can first recommend. Others are better works. Plus their own use. Also remember that you have designed something to have your design concept. So that you and the customer when the success of the efficiency will be much higher. See more of this book. Since the choice of the. I will work hard ah.
- Q:Glass curtain wall required to do the test
- Raw material testing, insulating glass test, but also have four tests, but the higher test costs, may be able to do Hunan, may be more than ten million, followed by sealant, etc.
- Q:What tests are required for curtain wall works?
- 1, chemical anchor pull test,
2, silica gel compatibility test,
3, curtain wall four test,
4, composite aluminum peel test,
5, stone radioactive detection,
6, stone bending strength testing,
7, the building on the external walls of the doors and windows of the three tests,
8, two-component structural adhesive mixing test
9, energy saving: hollow glass energy saving test (visible light transmission ratio, heat transfer coefficient, shading coefficient, insulating glass dew point)
10, energy saving: insulation material test (density, thermal conductivity)
11, energy saving: insulation profiles (tensile, shear strength)
12, the scene material inspection, such as plastic, aluminum and so on.
- Q:How do I put up curtains on a plaster wall?
- Go to any hardware store, NOT HOME DEPOT OR LOWE'S, and buy some plastic wall anchors. Ask a clerk for the proper size. Drill the proper size hole for the size you chose, and pound them in. Use screws, also to match the size of anchors. to attach the brackets. I have plaster all through my house, and some very heavy drapes. Never had any problems with the wall anchors.
- Q:What colour wall goes with Dusty Pink curtains?
- This is fun to do Click on a room ( in your case, one of the 2 BR's) Click on anything in that room like the bedspread, floor, trim, walls, chair, window treatments etc This will bring up menu's and colors for each. Since they dont have curtains..try making the bedspread dusty pink and then click on the walls..to try different paint. I do this sometimes, and it gets the re-decorating bug clear out of my system. I decide things are fine the way they are LOL Its fun to fool with
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range