Double hung windows
have always been common in older homes, but recently, they have become a popular choice as replacement windows and for new residential projects. The greatest advantage of the double hung window design is that they fit into any decorating scheme from historic to traditional to contemporary. Older homes often require custom window builds and installations and it’s important to have precise measurements to eliminate air and moisture leaks.
Another advantage is that because they slide up and down, up instead of opening out, double-hung windows don't take up exterior space when open, making them ideal for high traffic areas like adjoining walkways, porches and patios. Therefore, the design itself is the main benefit from a space-saving standpoint.
Tilt-out upper and lower sashes are the best features of today’s double hung windows. Some models offer tilting upper sections only. This feature makes cleaning and inspecting weatherproofing strips and repairing caulking very simple and convenient. Some models are offered with completely removable sashes, which offer obvious advantages
PVC(UPVC) window and door
Available in various colors, sizes, shapes and designs, customized According to the client’s specific requirement.
Brand: CONCH,ShiDe LG or any other profile brand (according customer’s requirements)
Series: 60mm, 65mm,80mm,88mm,95mm for PVC window.
60mm, 88mm, 95mm for PVC door
Profile Wall thickness: 2.0mm~2.5mm
Color: Any color for your choice
Hollow glass, laminated glass, tempered glass, Low-E glass, floated glass, reflective glass
single glazing /double glazing /triple glazing
Single : 4/5/6mm
Any other glass thickness according to customer’s requirements.
Handle, lock, sealing strip, friction hinge,etc.
Brand: Chunguang, Guoqiang,ROTO,Lianxin,Puwei and any other brands.
High quantity made in China/ Germany/our standard hardware are good quality. Customers' stipulated brands are available.
1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm
Metal and nylon material
Coated with Germany film, Double color extrusion
Air bubble film + wooden strip; Only air bubble film package for the same size with big quantity to reduce the cost.
Schools, Restaurants, Commercial Buildings and Government Buildings etc.
1.Multi-chambered frame extrusions create superior strength and great insulation
2.Frames and sashes are reinforced with aluminum stiffeners for added rigidity, hardware attachment and installation
3.Fusion welded frame and sash corners for strength and weather-ability
4.Installation hardware included
5.Complete with screens
We also supply window styles
PVC sliding window
pvc sliding window
Door and Widnow
PVC tilt and turn window
PVC sliding shutter window
Pvc opening window
PVC single hung window
PVC glass window
PVC swing window
PVC double hung window
PVC hopper window
PVC awing window
PVC vertical sliding window
PVC opening door
Pvc sliding door
PVC tilt and turn window
Single, double, tripled glass laminated double glass with grill
Low-E glass, Tempered glass, floated glass, reflective glass, coated glass ,
Color . white and clean , blue ,green ,bronze ,etc tint color
Thickness: single glass.5-12mm,double glass.spare 6mm/9mm/12mm
60mm profile series capable of both outward and inward opening for windows
Multi-chambered profile designed for effective thermal and acoustic insulation
Optimal wall thickness designed to ensure durability and safety for glass installation
Inboard Eurogroove designed to enhance security measures
Design optimization of reinforcement chamber for resistant performance to high wind pressure
Internally glazed for added security
Dual compression seals between the frame and sash provide optimal energy saving and ensure against water and dust penetration and air infiltration
Material formulated to undertake severe climatic conditioned regions
Glazing possibility of thickness from 5 mm to 33mm
The steps of window construction:
Aluminum or PVC (UPVC) window is being made from Aluminum or UPVC profile, window accessories and glass.
To produce an Aluminum or PVC window you have to do the following steps:
Cut the profiles (Aluminum or uPVC Profile, reinforcement and Glazing bead)
Put reinforcement profile inside the uPVC profiles
Screw reinforcement profile into PVC profile
End mill the mullions
Open holes for door handles, sash fastener channels and espagnolette
Weld uPVC profile or Crimping Aluminum profile
Clean the welded corners of uPVC windows
- Q:Does anyone know where can I purchase plastic back window for my audi cabriolet 1998 and how can I install it?
- Any shop that specializes in convertible tops should carry plastic window material.
- Q:Why is glass used for windows instead of plastic?
- Are you aware that bullet proofed platics are more expensive than normal glass. And they are unbreakable, not like glass where you splintered them and cut your hands on it and bleed, ...... and of course, unless its bulletproofed, explosioned-proofed, splintered proofed and whatever proofed, glass or plastic, its purely econs, heard of recycled plastics ( hydrocarbons and moles.......molecular structure, la ) and recycled glass ( silicon, calcium etc....)? Yours is .....not to wonder but know!
- Q:how much will it cost to replace a torn plastic window on my alfa romeo?
- they can do it --they have to remove the top-remove the stitching from old window and remove window-sew in window- replace top on car--this is NOT cheap but still cheaper than new top=--look for about 400 buck charge--shop all the auto upholstery shops in your area first--talk to your friends -talk to people in auto industry that have used any shops--you are naturally looking for someone that can do the job and do it efficiently and correctly- and at the lowest price==most shops operate on the cheap,good,fast idea--you can have any 2 of these statements--cheap and good not fast--you get the idea
- Q:Are envelopes with plastic windows recyclable?
- I didn't think they were, but your answerers have changed my mind. I've learned they are! Great question. Just think, because of you we all can recycle even more. That is no small thing!
- Q:Window insulation....window plastic?
- Use pure clear garbage bags and double sided tape on the inside of the windows, only cut out the center part of the bag or sheet, and tape the loose part down what it will look like is a picture frame, leaving you your window to look out but smaller. The part that leaks around a window is the frame and where the glass meets the frame,
- Q:I have a 2000 Ford F150 XL. The instrument panel plastic is cracked (the clear window that covers the cluster/gauges). I need to replace it?
- No, I haven't. That is my next step. Just didn't want to go through the dealerships due to high cost. I'm sure even a part like that would cost me a lot even though you'd think it'd only cost like $10
- Q:What type of plastic are car windows made out of? (10 PTS BEST ANSWER)?
- I would like the 10 points PLEASE here is your information There are four common materials that we use in the manufacture of our windows, described in order of impact strength; PLEXIGLAS (Perspex) is the most common material used. It is approximately three times stronger than glass of the same thickness and it has an easy to maintain surface. This surface allows minor scratches to polish out, but it can suffer from stress cracking, especially when it is mechanically fixed to the car. IDEAL FOR HILLCLIMB, SPRINT OR TRACKDAY CARS WHERE CONTACT IS MINIMAL FLEXI-GLASS is our very own specification high impact acrylic sheet designed for motorsports. A cross between Perspex and Polycarbonate it gives you approx seventy five times the impact strength of standard Perspex. It is more scratch resistant than standard polycarbonate and it is tough, weather resistant and UV protected, which means it will give exceptional service as a replacement window. OUR PREFERED CHOICE FOR CIRCUIT RACING, RALLY, RALLY CROSS ETC. PETG is a new material, which is again, extremely tough with superb optical properties and very resistant to chemical attack. It is primarily used when the need for Thermoform screens arises. We have this material colour matched to our polycarbonate. POLYCARBONATE The toughest of materials is almost impossible to break under normal conditions. It is 250+ more impact resistant than glass; however its one fault lies in its relatively soft surface and inability to allow scratches to be polished out.IDEAL FOR ROUGH USAGE SUCH AS FOREST RALLY OR RALLY CROSS CARS.
- Q:I have a pair of expensive plastic window blinds in my home that I would like to?
- Blind or shade? Wash with TSP if its a blind, and use any paint you want, preferably stencil paint. Forget it if it's a shade. Paint will not stick to flexible plastic permanently
- Q:how do you change the plastic rear window in a miata?
- You can find directions on this at OKorder
- Q:Recyclers,,,,,,,do you bust the plastic window ..........?
- You're supposed to break them out because it's not possible for them to mechanically sort them out. Some recyclers will chop it up into flakes which can then be sorted but that brings it's own problems.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range