ess system storage battery lfp racks energy Lithium Battery for residential area NCQ
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 10 unit
- Supply Capability:
- 100 unit/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Standard Charge Voltage
Max Charge Current
Discharge Cut-off Voltage
Max Discharge Current
Support 10 Units In Parallel
Support 15 units
Support 15 Units
≥6000 Cycles (80%DOD)
Charge Temperature Range
Discharge Temperature Range
Wall Mounted / Stand
Source with confidence
√ Direct from Verified Custom Manufacturer
CONVENIENT AND BEAUTIFUL ENERGY STORAGE DEVICE, TO ENSURE THAT YOU CAN GET THE LIGHT AT ANY TIME AND PLACE. TO ORDER IT, QUALITY SERVICE, REASONABLE PRICE AND PERFECT AFTER-SALES.
Q1. Can I have a sample order?
A. Yes, welcome sample order to test and check quality.
Q2. How about after-sales service?
A. We will provide you with a 3 years warranty. If there are any problems, please let us know and we will provide you with a positive solution.
Q3. What about the lead time?
A. Sample 5-10 days, mass production time 3-5 weeks depending on order quantity.
Q4. Do you have any MOQ limit?
A. Yes, but low MOQ, 10pcs order is available.
Q5. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A. We usually ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It usually takes 3-5 days to arrive. Bigger order shipped by air or by sea.
Q6. How to proceed with an order?
A. 1st, please let us know your requirements or application. 2nd, We offer our quotation. 3rd, customer confirms the samples and make a deposit for formal order. 4th, We produce your order.
Q7. Can you print my logo on the product?
A. Yes. Please supply us the artwork before mass production.
- Q:How should the battery be well maintained?
- So the proposed owners if the vehicle long-term stop, but also 2 to 3 months for the battery for a charge.
- Q:What kind of battery is divided into?
- Ordinary battery: ordinary battery plate is composed of lead and lead oxide, the electrolyte is sulfuric acid aqueous solution. Its main advantage is the voltage stability, the price is cheap.
- Q:Lead-acid battery how to maintain?
- After passing the test, cover the exhaust cutting, pay attention to restore the filler, cover the battery cover, if the cover is glued, then glue bonding.
- Q:How is the capacity of the battery defined?
- 100AH capacity of the battery, fully charged after the 100A current discharge can be an hour to put the power finished. 50A current is 2 hours put away! 20A is 5 hours! Of course this is the theoretical value, in fact it is impossible to have a constant current discharge.
- Q:How does battery activation work?
- If the battery is charged, because the battery discharge itself, the active substance to activate, not add acid, but should be added pure water (no minerals and impurities in the water) is best steaming water, and now you Since the addition, you can use water to wash several times, and then use 1C current charge to 2.3 times. Then discharge, so repeated several times, will be better. So that you can remove the vulcanization.
- Q:What is the meaning of the battery above 12v65Ah?
- Voltage 12V, current 65AH, that is the capacity of 65A. (A is the unit of current. H is the time unit)
- Q:Battery 200ah / 104 what does that mean?
- 2V battery capacity (from 200AH-3000AH have) long design, good stability, the price is also expensive; 12V battery capacity is generally the largest 250AH, design life as 2V, price economy, high current discharge better.
- Q:What battery does the van use?
- The battery is mainly composed of tube positive plate, negative plate, electrolyte, separator, battery compartment, battery cover, pole, injection liquid cover and so on. The electrode of the exhaust type battery is made of lead and lead oxide, and the electrolyte is an aqueous solution of sulfuric acid. The main advantage is the voltage stability, the price is cheap; the disadvantage is lower than the energy (that is, per kilogram of battery storage power), short life and routine maintenance frequently. Old ordinary battery life of about 2 years, and the need to regularly check the height of the electrolyte and add distilled water. However, with the development of science and technology, lead-acid battery life becomes longer and maintenance is also more simple.
- Q:How to determine the battery is good or bad?
- Observe the battery electrolyte is turbid, turbidity that the battery positive plate softening. Observe the bottom of the battery whether there is sediment, if the plate off the battery capacity has been inadequate. Hand hit the battery two electrode piles If you hear an empty voice that pole pile and plate break. With a thick wire short-circuit positive and negative pile observation of the battery filling holes, such as the discovery of a bubble appears that the interval has been damaged.
- Q:What are the hazards of battery over discharge?
- Excessive discharge can seriously damage the battery's electrical performance and cycle life.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like