Drop Forged Scaffolding Double Coupler for Contruction
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 5000 pc
- Supply Capability:
- 100000 pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Drop Forged Scaffolding Double Coupler for Contruction
1. Product Detail:
2. Company Introduction
We are a professional manufacturer of scaffolding couplers and scaffolding accessores, there are 4 forging lines in our workshop and we have our own mould machines and technicians , could meet different requests from clients. OEM also available. All our products are made according to international standard EN74-1:2005/BS1139 and AS1576.2-2009 and we own the test machine in our factory to control the quality.
Welcome to our factory anytime you want.
A. BS Type Double Coupler and Swivel Coupler
B. German Type Double Coupler and Swivel Coupler
C. US Type Double Coupler and Swivel Coupler
D. Italian Type Double Coupler and Swivel Coupler
E. Putlog Coupler/Single Coupler
F. Board Retaining Coupler
G. Fixed Beam Clamp
H. Swivel Girder Coupler
I. Sleeve Coupler
J. Bone Joint
K. Jack Nut
L. Forged Wing Nut and so on.......
Pictures of BS Type Double Coupler
1. Packing: Woven bags+steel pallet or other shipping standard
2. Leading time: Reguarly 25-30 days after receving advanced payment or according to your qty.
3. Payment Term: 30% advanced payment by T/T, 70% balance against copy of BL .
For more informaiton, please keep in touch with Bella.
Hope to work with you together in the near future.
- Q:Okay so I got a scaffold piercing about 5 days ago now. I've been cleaning it with Claire's piercing stuff. What I do is I pour it onto a little bit of loo roll and squeeze it all out on where the holes are. I have not been twisting it at all, but my friend told me that I should soak it in warm salty water and twist it twice a day. I have no idea what to do now as I have researched it and some people say that I shouldn't twist it because it will drag more bacteria into it and could get it infected. Also I have massive scabs around both ends of the bar, I've tried to pick them off as they are pretty uncomfortable, but it didn't work as they are rock solid, so how do I get these off? I have no idea what to do, my piercer didn't say anything about twisting it just cleaning it twice a day. Oh and if it helps I'm 13:) Thanks. X
- Why are you using Claire's crap? You need to be doing sea salt soaks twice a day for 5-10 minutes each soak with 1/4th of a teaspoon of non-iodized sea salt to 8oz of hot water. Don't twist them as that drags in crust and bacteria and tears up the inside of the piercing. Stop trying to pick stuff off from your ear and go have a reputable piercer check out the scabbing, it could be crust it could be something wrong. If your piercer didn't tell you to do sea salt soaks to keep it clean go to a better piercer.
- Q:I plan to have a scaffolding or industrial piercing soon, but don't know where to go.Any suggestions and could you include the prices?x
- Cost depends on the studio. It ranges from 20 to 45 pounds for each piercing, most common price is 25 pounds for each piercing, high quality titanium or stainless steel jewelry included. The industrial is 2 piercings in one so : 25 + 25 = 50 pounds, jewelry included.
- Q:Fastener type steel pipe scaffold composed of components
- Fastener type steel pipe scaffold, mainly by the cross bar, vertical pole, fasteners (commonly used is the rotation button, right angle button, connecting rod), foot board, etc.
- Q:So im a guyAnd I might get oneAnyone had one before/got one?Any advice?How much do they normaly cost?if you answer this i will love you forever :)
- I think industrials look extremely sexy on guys! I have one in each ear, and they cost 75 each ask to get it pierced with a smaller gauge, they usually pierce with 14g and it looks too big on most people and is more likely to bubble over. Im a girl so this wont be a problem for you, long hair really sucks with these piercings so I suggest pinning it back. Get the ear pierced that you are less likely to sleep on, getting it pulled on while you sleep really agitated the piercing. Keep it clean, use medicated or anti bacterial soap at least five times a day. clean it with qtips. uhm that's all I can think of right now. Best of Luck!
- Q:How long is the service life of disc scaffolding?
- Will bring to the construction of a series of security risks, Hunan Billiton Industrial Group Co., Ltd. to provide information is generally 3-5 years
- Q:What are the requirements for the construction of the scaffold eye in the building?
- SelectionThe project uses 48 mm, 3.5mm wall thickness steel pipe and the corresponding fasteners, dense mesh safety net, big eyes, etc.. Among them, the specification of the steel pipe is from 0.5m to 6m, and the fastener mainly has a rotating shaft, a cross and a joint fastener. Bowl buckle scaffold also uses Phi 48, 3.5 wall thickness of steel pipe and the corresponding fasteners, mainly with 1 x 1.0m, 1.2 x 1.2m, 1.5 x 1.5m and other specifications. Foot board mainly 2M and 3M two.
- Q:I would like a scaffold piercing, but my parents aren't going to let me have two cartilage piercings at once. So, can they be done separately, as in weeks apart?
- Technically yes but it is better to have them done at the same time so the holes are aligned properly. It is better to get them done at the same time, as the second piercing will be less painful because you are all adrenalin-ed up! Probably cheaper too.
- Q:Cantilever beam type scaffolding can not exceed the maximum number of not married
- The surface of the board and the bottom of the board should be treated with additional reinforcement.Scaffolding (scaffold) refers to the construction site for the workers to operate and solve the vertical and horizontal transport and erection of various stents. The general term of the construction industry, refers to the construction site used in the external walls, interior decoration or high level can not be directly construction. Mainly in order to work or work on the construction of the perimeter of the safety net enclosure and high altitude installation components, etc., is put on the shelf, scaffolding materials are usually made of bamboo, wood, steel or synthetic materials, etc..
- Q:i was thinking of having it done. google it if you don't know what it looks like. but i can't handle pain too well, and as i've seen on youtube, its not nice lmfao, i know pain varies from person to person, but any ideas on how to like take your mind off it? im quite young and this is my first major piercing, i only have my lobes done twice;), and does anyone know a good place to find nice barbells once it's healed:)? thanks:)!aaand do you think this is a nice piece to put in once its healed?
- I okorder for barbells. They have some pretty epic lightnight bolt ones and zigzags and they are like 3 bucks!!!! You can never find them in the mall like that :P lol. Anyway, i deff. think you should get the piercing. It's worth the pain. It'll be over in 2 seconds lol. Good luck :D
- Q:Erection of steel scaffolding tools and safety supplies
- Wrench, hammer, wrench, short scaffolding level and a folding rule
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like