- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or L/C
- Min Order Qty:
- Supply Capability:
- 2000 Tons Per Month kg/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
1. Specifications of CPP Film:
2. Usage of CPP Film:
CPP Filmsare used for packaging for all kinds of things like cometics, clothes, industry products etc.
3. Packaging & Delivery of CPP:
One 20GP container can be loaded about 10-15tons.
By sea or by air all available.
- Using electric hair drier~~~
- Usually the glue on the glass protective film is acrylic adhesive. Its adhesion will be badly affected when it's exposed to water for a long time.
- The functions of a laptop LCD protective film: 1. Ordinary films: Ordinary films only protect the screen from dust and scratch. This kind of films is commonly used and classified into two types--scratch-resistant(a bit more expensive) and non-scratch-resistant. 2. Functional films: this kind of films has better properties of scratch-resistant properties that can be classified into: A. Anti-reflection films, preventing the reflection of light on the screen, work well on some glossy display. Correspondingly they are more expensive than ordinary ones. B. Anti-ultraviolet-radiation films, protecting your eyes, have different technical content. This type of films is colored film --purple or green. But there's no need to mind the color because it's actually transparent when it cover the screen. The color a41 won't show up. And it won't affect the color displayed on the screen. C. Privacy-protective films. After coated with this kind of films, only looking at the screen head-on, or from no more than 30 degrees to sides, people can see the content shown on it clearly. And this kind of films is the most expensive among all.
- It has function of anti-ultraviolet-rays that can reflect visible light of harmful rays of 380nm-420nm and short wave blue ray. It's 100% anti-ultraviolet-rays of UV400. It can protect the eyes in particular.
- No, there's no protective film but a layer of glass.
- Q:When you remove the protective film from your cell phone, how can you remove the glue?
- Can be removed with an eraser or alcohol.Ethanol (alcohol) is a good solvent, can dissolve many inorganic compounds, and can dissolve many organic compounds, so commonly used ethanol to medicinal ingredients dissolved or the plant pigment; also used ethanol as reaction solvent
- Generally speaking, iron won't rust in dry air. But there's always vapour in the air. When vapour is absorbed by the surface of iron, electrochemical corrosion happens. The texture of iron rust generated thereby is loose which makes it easy to absorb more moisture and cause corrosion. Aluminum has good corrosion resistance. The main reason is that aluminum reacts with the oxygen in the air and generates aluminium oxide forming a layer of protective film to prevent the aluminium from further oxidation.
- Q:Fire door finished surface with a layer of protective film is not good to tear
- 1, it is recommended to tear a corner, in the membrane and the door at the sticky point, pour alcohol, slowly tear.2, or with hot towel hot compress, use the hair dryer blow, also can more easily tear off.3, boiling water method. Suitable for steel, stainless steel, wooden can not use this method.4. Iron with iron. All doors fit.
- you can use a thin blade to pry gently from side and tear it down. If it's not ease to tear it down, you can heat it fast using lighter. After it's torn down, using some cleanser to wipe the screen up with glasses cloth. And that's all.
- PE refers to polyethylene. It's commonly used in protective films, featuring low price, softness, excellent ductility and environmental friendliness. Generally speaking, products made from this kind of material must pass the ROHS environmental pollution tests stipulated by European Union. Its disadvantage is poor whether resistance. It's not suitable to be used at temperature more than 60℃. PVC refers to polyvinyl chloride. Its features are good softness and whether resistance. And its disadvantage is non-environmental-friendly. Thus many big international brands rarely use this kind of material. Products made from this kind of material are mainly used for anti-static protection or as the surface of wooden stereo. PET refers to polyester. Its major property is good whether resistance which makes it resistant to high temperature of 100℃ to 150℃, hardness and flatness. And its disadvantage is that it can't be used on angular products.It's mainly used in die cutting.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
|Above US$ 75 Million
|Northern Europe, North America, Eastern Asia, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Western Europe, Southern Europe
|National Industrial Products Production License
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|Above 66000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like