Cosmetics Packaging, 160ml Tube With Flip-Top Cap
1.Material: PE for tube, PP for cap
2.Shape: round and flat design
3.Layer: double-layer and five-layer
The plastic tube specifications we can offer:
1.Material:PP for cap & PE for tube
2.Shape:round & flat & super-flat
6.Color:white & pearlized & transparent & colored
7.Decoration:matte or glossy surface with 1-5 offset printing & 1-6 silk-screen printing & hot-stamping & labeling
8.Usage:cosmetic commodities,personal care, tooth paster,industrial products and so on.
9.Delivery time:30days after sample confirmation
- Q:Why, in general, the strong tube is plastic tubes, weak tubes are metal tubes?
- The metal tube can be grounded to shield, eliminate interference, and reduce the electromagnetic interference between the weak current
- Q:Tube in vein.? :/ scared shitless..?
- I had knee surgery when I was little, and I was TERRIFIED. Just ask to be put under first, and then have the IV put in. They did it for me, and I was totally fine, even when I woke up. They just took off the tape used to keep the needle in, and the only part that hurt was the tape being pulled from my skin. So don't sweat it.
- Q:How can the plastic pipe fall into the throttle valve?
- The valve on the throttle is basically a vacuum tube, one is EGR (waste gas recirculation), the two is the brake vacuum drum vacuum, and the three is the cold car speed
- Q:WARE CAN I FIND SURGICAL TUBING?
- I buy it on OKorder for big slingshots. They have different sizes.
- Q:What are the raw materials for plastic pipes?
- Plastic pipe raw material is plastic particles, according to the pipeline production processing performance requirements, with the different requirements of finished products, there are different manufacturers grades, grades and performance differences.
- Q:UPVC what material is the pipe and the HDPE plastic pipe?
- UPVC pipe is a kind of plastic pipe with PVC (PVC) resin as raw material and without plasticizer. HDPE (HDPE) is a thermoplastic resin of high crystallinity and non polarity. Among them, UPVC corrosion resistance is strong, easy to connect, cheap, hard texture.
- Q:My dwarf hamster always sleeps in his tubes.?
- its nothing to worry about he could be sleeping there cause he has not found another place to sleep yet or he is sleeping there cause he knows you cant get him there so he feels safer there (my ham did that for a while). just make sure there are plenty of places for him to sleep like huts holes and lost of bedding for him to burrow and give him a day or two to find though's places and he wont worry about getting picked up as much (dwarfs just don't like to be picked up). hope this helps
- Q:What is the purpose of dialysis tubing in the medical world?
- Dialysis removes toxins from the blood. It is generally performed on people whose kidneys have stopped working in order to stop them from being poisoned by their own waste.
- Q:What can i use to block plastic tubing?
- You might also consider using Super Glue and pinching the ends closed with a pair of pliers until the glue sets.
- Q:What is the tube that is conneccted to the fuel pump?
- You will notice the quick disconnect line is disconnected from the fuel pump housing. It should be able to be bought at a Ford dealer separate from the hanger, if your auto parts place does not have a repair kit for Ford quick disconnects.
Our company introduces several sets of modern production lines and operates the production complying with the advanced management. With rich experience, we have improved product function accordingly. We can ensure product quality for each production step from raw materials to finished products, for the control of unqualified products and for product packing and delivery. Our company has also standardized and formalized the procedures with advanced checkup equipment during the quality control process to ensure that the products provided to customers are of qualification and superiority in quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||45.00% Domestic Market
15.00% North America
5.00% South America
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range