Concrete Pumps Truck-Mounted (HB37/A/B)
Theoretical output(high/low): 138/90m3/h
Delivery pressure (high/low): 13/8.7MPa
Max. Aggregate diameter: 40mm
Filling height: 1450mm
Concrete slump: 12-23cm
Reach height: 37m
Reach depth: 25m
Turn radius: 32.6m
Slewing angle: 370°
1st section unfolding angle 94°
2st section unfolding angle 180°
3st section unfolding angle 180°
4st section unfolding angle 230°
Longitudinal/front lateral/rear lateral: 6860mm/7280mm/6600mm
Transfer tube: S-valve
Control type: Manual/Remote control
Water tank capacity: 600L
Max water pump pressure: 2MPa
All kinds of concrete pumps: HB37/A/B, HB40, HB44/A/B, HB48/A, HB52
Max. travel speed
Min. turning diameter
Min. ground clearance
Total vehicle mass
Fuel tank capacity
Fuel consumption of 100km
- Q:Whether the concrete pump truck is paying the vehicle additional tax
- According to the General Administration of Taxation explained: only with a fixed device, non-transport vehicles can be exempted
- Q:What is the difference between a concrete pump and a concrete pump
- Under normal circumstances, the concrete pump delivery distance, along the horizontal direction can reach 200 ~ 300m, along the vertical direction up to 100m or more.
- Q:What is the depreciation period for concrete and concrete carriers and how much net residual value is
- The net value of the fixed assets is the value of the non-transfer of the fixed assets and shall not be included in the cost and expense. When calculating the depreciation of the fixed assets, the estimated method shall be taken from the original value of the fixed assets,
- Q:What are the precautions for the use of concrete car pumps?
- Car pumping and pump pumping concrete slumps are generally higher than the dumping of the 30-50, we pump here is generally 150-180, and dumping on the 100-120 or so.
- Q:Why does concrete pump truck need pipe?
- Over the past few decades, ready-mixed concrete industry throughout the country has been using water and mortar on the concrete pump for pipe operation, the result is neither economic nor consistent with the current low-carbon environmental protection and energy saving concept.
- Q:Why does the concrete pump main cylinder check valve damage cause the cylinder stroke to be short and the pumping is weak?
- The rod can not return to the specified position, long-term operation will cause the master cylinder stroke becomes shorter, if the stroke becomes shorter, generally through the pressure to make the cylinder piston rod reset to fully extended
- Q:How to determine the concrete pump truck blocking the site
- S pipe valve is blocked gradually formed, the main reason is that after pumping the finished product concrete, there is no timely use of high pressure water rinse, resulting in commercial concrete residue in the S tube, the course of time gradually thickening, accumulation consolidation, causing clogging.
- Q:How to achieve the concrete pump pendulum for the change?
- But nothing more than three types 1. close to the switch or stroke switch to the main cylinder for the signal at the same time to the swing cylinder a commutation signal.
- Q:What is the cause of concrete pump blockage?
- To identify the clogging site, with a mallet to plug the concrete mixture at the plug, and then through the concrete pump is anti-pump to eliminate the block.
- Q:How much concrete can the concrete pump deliver for one hour
- Is a use of pressure, the concrete along the pipeline continuous transport of machinery, mainly used in housing construction, bridges and tunnel construction.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range