l Product Introduction：
A1100, A1050, A1060,A3003, A3004, A3005, A3105 , A5052, , A5754, A8011 etc.
H14, H16, H18, H24 etc.
0.2mm - 2.0mm
15mm - 1600mm
chromic,white,metallic and so on(Customized, choose from RAL color chart or refer to customers' counter sample.)
Polyester(mainly),Fluorocarbon(mainly), polyurethane and epoxy coating ect.
PVDF≥25 micron; PE≥18 micron.
be free from Oil Stain, Dent, Inclusion, Scratches, Stain, Oxide Dicoloration, Breaks, Corrosion, Roll Marks, Dirt Streaks and other defect which will interfere with use.
Chemical Composite and Mechanical Property are meted with GB/T, ASTM, ENAW Standard.
105mm or 405mm or 505mm
(pencil hardness) more than 2H
no cracking and peeling(≥50kg/cm)
more than 100
roofs, facade cladding, ceilings, aluminum curtains, composite panels, pipe wrap, advertisement plates, instrument panels, and other uses.
l Packaging & Delivery
Packaging detail: Standard seaworthy exporting carton, Wooden
pallets, waterproof paper and plastic coverage or or
as customer's requirements
Delivery detail: about 25 days from received oiginal L/C or advance payment
l Company Profile
CNBM International Corporation, China National Building Materials (Group) Corporation, is one of the largest companies in China building material & equipment industry, with 42,800 employees and sales in 2005 of US Dollar 4.395 billion. In 2006, China National Building Material Company Limited was listed on Hong Kong Stock Market with the stock code as 3323.
The business scope of CNBM covers from manufacturing and sales of a series of building materials to scientific research and design, import and export trade. In many of these fields, CNBM is playing the leading role.
l Product Images
Q: Do you provide free samples?
A: Yes, free samples will be sent to you on freight at destination.
Q: Can I get your latest products catalogue?
A: Yes, it will be sent to you in no time.
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: 5 tons
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: We accept L/C, T/T.
l Contact Us
- Q:mass of 3.45 moles of Aluminum sulfate?
- Aluminum sulfate is Al2S3, so you got two atoms of aluminum and three of oxygen. Hence the molar mass of aluminum sulfate is: 2X16 (two times molar mass of oxygen) + 3X32 (three times molar mass of sulfur). Keep in mind that the molar mass of an elements equals its mass number. We have 128 grams per mole or 128 pounds per lb-mol. Since you have 3.45 moles of Al2S3 you just have to do 3.45 times 128 = 441.6 grams
- Q:What is the profit of aluminium coil gate?
- Market prices are almost transparent, the price can be said to earn a installation costs, two people installed, then, in addition to costs, profits of about 4 thousand and 500
- Q:Elements that bond well with aluminium?
- Oxygen is another and AlO I believe is the most common bonded aluminum you will find.
- Q:Soy milk and aluminum content (not baby formula- just regular soy milk)?
- I found this on the FAQ for Eden Soy products: Claim 12: Soy foods may contain harmful levels of aluminum. (Fallon, 1996) Answer 12: The author describes aluminum occurring in soy as a result of an industrial processing step. This occurs only when producers use harsh alkaline soaking solutions that leach aluminum from aluminum processing equipment. Not all soy processing uses alkaline soaking solutions and not all soy is produced using aluminum equipment. Harsh alkaline soaking solutions are used mainly in the production of modern soy foods such as soy protein isolates, soy protein concentrates, soy supplements, soy protein shakes, textured soy protein (TSP), etc. Eden does not use alkaline soaking solutions and does not use aluminum equipment. Our test results show no trace of aluminum in Edensoy, testing at a sensitivity of .1ppm. The study it references talks about soy formula, not soy milk. It sounds as if the soy picks up its aluminum content from the manufacturing equipment. Edensoy claims they are aluminum-free (implying that other companies are not)... however, it is of course a biased source! Our oldest has been on soy milk/goat milk combination for a while now (we don't do dairy), however, we are in process of weaning off soy for good as we have other concerns besides aluminum: MEDICAL CONDITIONS POSSIBLY ATTRIBUTABLE TO SOY CONSUMPTION Asthma Chronic Fatigue Depression Diabetes Heart Arrhythmia Heart or Liver Disease Infertility/Reproductive Problems Irritable Bowel Syndrome Learning Disabilities/ADD/ADHD Pancreatic Disorders Premature or Delayed Puberty Rheumatoid Arthritis Thyroid Conditions: Auto-Immune Thyroid Disorders (Graves’ or Hashimoto’s Disease) Goiter Hypothyroidism Hyperthyroidism Thyroid Nodules Thyroid Cancer Other thyroid disorders Uterine Cancer Weight Gain nothing is proven but the possibility is enough for us to give it up).
- Q:Cost of aluminium coil coating fluorocarbon paint?
- Spraying area is the same as above. The warranty period is 7-8 years. This answer is not satisfactory, we can also call Run Hao fluorocarbon Materials Co., Ltd., we will give you a detailed answer.
- Q:How much does Pure Aluminum weight, and what is its density or durability?
- 2.7 grams per cubic centimeter at room temperature it's a 2.75 on the Moh's hardness scale. There is a ton of info on Aluminum available on wikipedia.
- Q:How much is one square aluminum gate and five hard door?
- On the Alibaba website search "roll gate", there are many manufacturers, you can ask them.
- Q:Can aluminum can lids be recycled?
- Yes. Aluminium can be recycled. (watch the TV ad, UK) No. You would need tons of the stuff ( a tonne of copper is only around £1000) They are usually colleced for charity. And they save up all the 2 litre bottles full! Feel the weight, aluminium is very light.
- Q:Aluminum foil ice cooler insulation, inside or outside?
- It's perfect if you are just starting out or if you're a seasoned carpenter. you will like it for sure ! It has almost 20.000 woodworking plans and you have a CAD/DWG software to view and edit the plans. You have step-by-step instructions with photos and high quality blueprints and schematics. If you are a beginner this is the easiest way to start your woodworking projects, and if you already have experience you can anyway find a lot of interesting ideas!
- Q:How can I cement rubber to aluminum?
- Gorilla Glue. I'd rough-up both the rubber and aluminum with course-grit sandpaper, or a wood-rasp first. Generally though, rubber is molded in place or fastened with a mechanical fastener (Screw, bolt, rivet, etc).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range