square steel billets
Specifications of square steel billets
100 X 100
125 X 125
150 X 150
As per IS 2830
5 mm per meter
>= 5 mm per meter
3mm per meter
>= 3 mm per meter
3 mt - 13 mt
3 mt - 9 mt
Carbon Equivalent (CE)1
The Detail of steel billet
6 meter to 12 meter (+ 50mm)
100*100, 120*120, 150*150, 200*200
No more than 5mm in 1 meter
No more than 30mm in 6 meter
No more than 60mm in 12 meter
No more than 1 degree per meter and not more than 6 degree over 12 meter length.
C, Si, Mn, P, S, N, Cr
Chemical Properties steel billet
To produce bars or other applications
Mill's standard packing or as client's requirment
Within 10-30 days after receiving the deposit or LC
Chemical Composition steel billet
- Q:Charcoal classification
- Hard charcoal. By hardwood such as Fagaceae Quercus, Castanopsis trees, secondary birch and etc..Broad-leaved charcoal. Charcoal made from a mixture of hard and soft hardwood.Pine charcoal. Carbon fired from pine or other needle wood. In addition to bamboo and bamboo charcoal burning with shells, stones (coconut shell, peach stone charcoal etc.) wood raw material firing. Charcoal collected from household stoves in the cell known as carbon. If the charcoal is crushed and mixed with proper adhesive, and then pressed, formed and roasted, the deposit is made. According to the burning process of silica and carbon black.
- Q:What does the billet of the steel plant refer to?And steel what is the difference?
- The main deformation of reinforced by ribs, binding capacity larger and concrete, so it can better withstand external force. Steel is widely used in all kinds of building structure, especially for large, heavy, light and thin wall structure of high-rise building.
- Q:What is the difference between carbon three plants and carbon four plants?
- The mesophyll cells of carbon three plants are more dispersed, and there are no chloroplasts in bundle sheath cells. Photosynthesis is only carbon three cycle, and the utilization rate of carbon dioxide is low. It usually lives in temperate zone.Four carbon plant mesophyll cells arranged regularly, the formation of two circles of the "ring" and bundle sheath cells, bundle sheath cells have no chloroplast grana, photosynthesis has three carbon cycle and carbon cycle four, higher utilization rate of carbon dioxide, the general life in tropical and subtropical regions.The initial product of CO2 assimilation is not photosynthetic carbon cycle in three carbon compounds 3- phosphoglycerate, but four carbon compounds malic acid or aspartic acid plant.
- Q:Reasons and treatment methods of billet stripping in continuous casting
- Uneven cooling causes stripping.Check that the water jacket is uneven;Then check the two cold, the nozzle is not even spray cooling water, jet angle position is correct.
- Q:How do steel billets come out?
- Two, pig iron and scrap steel1, smelting equipmentA, BOF: top and bottom blowing, blowing, now is widely used in pure oxygen top blown converterB, open hearth:C, electric steelmaking:
- Q:Carbon and low alloy steel billet has specific uses difference between them and what is the difference?
- that in addition to the carbon and other elements, such as Cr, Mo etc., in which the carbon ratio below 30 for low alloy steel
- Q:Billet heating furnace prices?
- Billet heating furnace as non-standard series equipment, the price is not very fixed. Equipment is different, the price is not the same, in general, you need to find a few better units within the family to do the program offer, according to the program and quote contrast.
- Q:The form of carbon in carbon steels
- The solubility of carbon content when the iron carbon alloy than in the iron when the excess carbon can be in the form of carbide iron or elemental state (graphite) in alloy, which can form a series of carbide, Fe3C (cementite, 6.69%C) is a metastable phase, it is a compound complex structure gap. Graphite is a stable phase of iron carbon alloy with simple six - party structure. Fe3C has the potential to break down into iron and graphite stable phases, but the process is extremely slow at room temperature.
- Q:What is the approximate cost of billet to cold rolling?
- I think that the cost of steel billet plus manual consumption plus electricity and other costs divided by the finished product is greater than the cost per ton
- Q:How to calculate the cost price of billet?
- That depends on what kind of material you are producing steel billet, and are generally the city's iron ore came.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range