square steel billets
Specifications of square steel billets
100 X 100
125 X 125
150 X 150
As per IS 2830
5 mm per meter
>= 5 mm per meter
3mm per meter
>= 3 mm per meter
3 mt - 13 mt
3 mt - 9 mt
Carbon Equivalent (CE)1
The Detail of steel billet
6 meter to 12 meter (+ 50mm)
100*100, 120*120, 150*150, 200*200
No more than 5mm in 1 meter
No more than 30mm in 6 meter
No more than 60mm in 12 meter
No more than 1 degree per meter and not more than 6 degree over 12 meter length.
C, Si, Mn, P, S, N, Cr
Chemical Properties steel billet
To produce bars or other applications
Mill's standard packing or as client's requirment
Within 10-30 days after receiving the deposit or LC
Chemical Composition steel billet
- Q:Difference between medium frequency continuous casting billet and electric furnace continuous casting billet
- 5, if the intermediate frequency furnace supporting a reasonable refining facilities, also can produce high quality steel, even more than the electric arc furnace steelmaking, specific processes can be used: +VOD+LF process of intermediate frequency furnace can produce very good steel.
- Q:What is alpha carbon? What is beta carbon?
- The method of marking C is generally used in organic matter, and the C atom directly connected with the functional group is called alpha carbon.
- Q:I would like to ask what products need billet,
- The main mold manufacturers, equipment manufacturers, military departments, measuring and cutting tools manufacturers.
- Q:What is the difference between carbon three plants and carbon four plants?
- The mesophyll cells of carbon three plants are more dispersed, and there are no chloroplasts in bundle sheath cells. Photosynthesis is only carbon three cycle, and the utilization rate of carbon dioxide is low. It usually lives in temperate zone.Four carbon plant mesophyll cells arranged regularly, the formation of two circles of the "ring" and bundle sheath cells, bundle sheath cells have no chloroplast grana, photosynthesis has three carbon cycle and carbon cycle four, higher utilization rate of carbon dioxide, the general life in tropical and subtropical regions.The initial product of CO2 assimilation is not photosynthetic carbon cycle in three carbon compounds 3- phosphoglycerate, but four carbon compounds malic acid or aspartic acid plant.
- Q:What shape is the billet?
- Mainly from the shape of two:Slab: the ratio of section width and height is larger, which is mainly used for rolling plate.Billet: cross section width, height equal, or difference is not big, mainly used for rolling steel, wire.Texture of materialContinuous casting square and rectangular billets are mainly made of plain carbon steel, low carbon and low silicon cold rolled material, high quality carbon structural steel, low alloy high strength steel, special steel and so on.
- Q:Billet heating furnace prices?
- Billet heating furnace as non-standard series equipment, the price is not very fixed. Equipment is different, the price is not the same, in general, you need to find a few better units within the family to do the program offer, according to the program and quote contrast.
- Q:If the casting speed is not steady, what will happen to the billet?
- The instability of the casting speed leads to the unstable surface of the mould and increases the probability of slag entrapment in the mold.
- Q:20 what is the difference between manganese silicon steel billet and Q235 billet?
- In brief, the ingredients are different and the uses are different.20 manganese silicon steel billet for high strength steel,Q235 billet is almost the most common steel, requiring the lowest.
- Q:How to calculate the cost price of billet?
- The ratio of slag to billet (63% fine powder) is about 3:1, which accounts for about 60%. of billet cost
- Q:Who knows that the steel bar is always on the one side,
- Billet sent from the steelmaking plant, first into the furnace, then after rolling mill rolling
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range