Key Specifications/Special Features:
- Polished glazed porcelain tile
- Great natural stone image and high glossy degree
- Suitable for homes flooring tiles, high grade office buildings, high-grade hotel flooring tiles, government and corporate projects flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring and wall tiles
- Water absorption: <0.5%
- Sizes: 600 x 600mm or 800 x 800mm
- Product features: resistance to fading, staining and discoloration, easy to clean
- Package: standard carton + strong wooden pallet
- Transportation: by sea
- Package: 4 pcs/Ctn for 600mm; 3 pcs/Ctn for 800mm
Primary Competitive Advantages:
- Form A
- Green Product
- International Approvals
- Product Features
- Product Performance
- Prompt Delivery
- Quality Approvals
Main Export Markets:
- Central/South America
- Eastern Europe
- Mid East/Africa
- North America
- Western Europe
Pictures of our products
Packing and Loding
Your Best Choice-----CNBM
1. We are a stated-owned company and listed in the World Top 500 Enterprises!
2. We are a professional manufacturer of the ceramic tiles, so we have lowest price for you!
3. We have exported to most of the foreign countries, we have good repution!
4. We can provide you good after sales service, will you satisfied!
5. We have serious production line, so the best quality is the most important for both of us!
6. We have various payment, so it is convenient for you!
7. Our purpose is : Customer is the first! So we will try our best to meet all your requirements!
Welcome visit our factory and email us!
We are looking forward to your inquiry!
- Q:Remove adhesive and grount from old ceramic tiles?
- really hard to do without breaking them, I have heard that if you get them cold, the mortar can be tapped off, but I always thought they would break, may be cheaper to just replace them
- Q:Home building, how to buy tiles, to good quality and affordable
- Vuitton Fort tile quality and cheap you can refer to
- Q:tile back splash?
- No okorder.com/
- Q:Where best to start a tiling job?
- To okorder.com/
- Q:Installing ceramic floor tiles?
- You have to use thinset mortar not adhesive.
- Q:Tile setting problems?
- I can t believe these builders and tile setters didn t pick up on what you said..You said he installed the backer board and should ve leveled the floor. Un even grout will occur if the floor isn t flat so the installer is right about that. But he was wrong in doing a job that had a floor that wasn t flat. Part of his duty when bidding or time of installing is a floor inspection. And he should ve brought it to your attention and tell you that it ll be a bit extra to fix it or tell you that you have a dip or hump. It may have been a simple fix or something costing some money, I can t see it from here. Give him a chance to fix it. Then work w/ him to see if it can be worked out..Any questions you can e mail me thru my avatar and check my qualifications there GL
- Q:Our newly installed tile back splash looks wavy.?
- To check his claim of optical illusion, take a level (or anything that is a few feet long and perfectly straight) and put it against your tile. Then check if the level touches the tile on all its length (ignore the air bubble). After checking one area, move left-right as needed, try a slight diagonal, vertical if you have enough room, to make sure you 'cover' the most surface of your backsplash tile, and if the level touches the tile everywhere, with no gaps here and there, then your tile are ok, not wavy. If there are gaps between your level and the tile, this shows that the tile ARE wavy. If he used the same thickness of adhesive everywhere, and if the tile prove to be wavy (after you test it as stated above), then the end result is that the wall was wavy in the first place and the tile are just following the wall. The installer should've told you about this at the very beginning... a good one should've notice that with the naked eye, or just check it with a level, and have the wall leveled before tiling. If the gaps between the tile (grout lines) are even everywhere, then at least that part of the job is done ok. Wider and narrower grout lines are the result of not using spacers, but, depending on the kind of tile used, in very rare cases, it could be from the manufacturer, as in, tiny tile squares/pieces placed on a mesh and not perfectly aligned, will result in uneven grout lines. Also, the tile adhesive is supposed to be dry (usually dries overnight) BEFORE the grouting starts. So, there shouldn't be any tile moving around while grouting. After grout has cured (usually 3 days), sealer MUST be applied to grout lines and some types of tile (not all). Good luck !
- Q:Tile floor for home?
- From personal experience, I don't reccomend them in ANY room. If one tile gets chipped or cracked, any little bit of water gets under it, your doomed!
- Q:What is the basic role of tile glue?
- 1 to improve the working time and adjustable time; 2, to improve water retention to ensure that the cement hydration; 3, to improve the anti-vertical; 4, to improve workability (easy to build on the substrate, easy to push the tile into the adhesive ), 5, with a variety of substrates have a good adhesion, including concrete, plaster, stone, old tiles, PVC; 6, are in all types of climate conditions, have good deformability.
- Q:Removing old tile?
- 3/4 outdoors grade plywood, with a million/4 Hardibacker on the floor joist would desire to offer you the capability you like. in no way use luan in any tile application. there is likewise a product on the marketplace called Dietra-mat, so when you scrape the floor down, you may place dietra-mat, after which tile to that. the thought is Dietra mat absorbs the stream so as that the tile won't crack. Dietra mat is made via Schluter and you will desire to inspect their internet site for product information.
We are a professional manufacturer of rustic tiles integrating scientific research,production,marketing and services,reputed as"Rustic Tile Specialist" in the industry. It was founded in 1997.It has large professional production base in Enping City. the company has world-class Italian architectural ceramics production equipment and has the most advanced ceramic engineering R&D center, realizing advanced business management mode. It successively passed ISO9001 international quality management system,ISO14001 international environment management system and 3C.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 120 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range