Ceramic fiber bulk 1430℃ HZ
CMAX ceramic fiber bulk is made from high quality Gao-Ling clay, high purity alumina and silica oxides by spun or blown process. It is the optimum material for the production of fiber textile and also the perfect material for sealing, filling and insulating in high-temperature environment.
The HZ Ceramic fiber bulk have temperature classification 1430℃(2600℉) and the recommended service temperature up to 1350℃(2462℉).
Feature of Ceramic fiber bulk 1430℃ HZ
Low thermal conductivity
Low heat storage
Resilient to thermal shock
Application of Ceramic fiber bulk 1430℃ HZ
Expansion joint packing
Wet process feedstock
Kiln car infill
Package of Ceramic fiber bulk
Ceramic Fiber Bulk HZ
- Q:The difference between the ceramic fiber blanket and rock cotton blanket
- Refractory ceramic fiber material is a lightweight and efficient thermal insulation material. It has the following advantages over traditional heat insulation materials:Ceramic fiber as lining, low volume density: ceramic fiber lining than light heat insulation brick lining light more than 75%, lighter than light castable lining light 90% to 95%. If using fiber lining, it can greatly reduce the steel structure load and prolong the service life of the furnace.
- Q:Glass fiber cotton, aluminum silicate cotton, rock wool, what's the difference between these three?
- Three kinds of materials are heat insulation materials, applications and temperature resistance is different.Glass fiber cotton is a kind of excellent performance of inorganic non-metallic materials, variety, has the advantages of good insulation, strong heat resistance, good corrosion resistance, high mechanical strength, but the disadvantage is brittle, poor wear resistance, the maximum temperature of four less than Baidu.
- Q:What is the diameter of the ceramic fiber? How to mix?
- The diameter of the general ceramic mineral fiber is 2---5 microns, and the length is in the range of 0---8 mm long.Ordinary mixing machine can be easily mixed, and the mixture of other good affinity, evenly dispersed and mixed resin or rubber and liquid glue, thus make the fiber products look pretty smooth, bright color, anti impact friction resistance, small abrasion, tensile Xinghao, can effectively reduce the noise without damage dual, can reduce the amount of metal fiber.
- Q:What is the difference between the ceramic fiber cloth and the high silicon oxygen cloth?
- Ceramic fiber is a short fiber that needs to be reinforced and toughened by other objects. It is generally toughened by glass fiber and stainless steel wire. The high silicon oxygen is long fiber, no need to toughen by other objects. The short-time high silica resistance to high temperature, Suzhou Dexin ceramic high silica cloth of silica content is greater than or equal to 96% temperature up to 1700 DEG C.
- Q:Ceramic fiber material fire shutter doors how many square?
- If the above two kinds of roller blinds, really true to do, the former per square meter at least 500 yuan, and the latter at least 400 yuan per square meter. Otherwise, there must be a problem.
- Q:Aluminum silicate ceramic fiber cotton smoke will cause pneumoconiosis?
- Most of the aluminosilicate ceramic fiber cotton with high quality bauxite, high purity alumina, silica, zircon sand as raw materials, by blowing or swinging method generated by fiber, cotton collector or settlement device assembled into bulk fiber, also known as cotton fiber. Therefore, according to its composition, after inhalation, will lead to pneumoconiosis.
- Q:Should the ceramic fiber furnace be compacted
- The simplest, the least durable method, uses ceramic fiber blankets for wrapping, which is often caused by the poor density of the ceramic fiber blanket and the lack of anchorage
- Q:Is aluminum silicate fiber poisonous?
- Ceramic fiber loose cotton is a kind of fluid which can melt high purity clay clinker, alumina powder, silica powder, chrome sand and so on in the industrial electric furnace.
- Q:What are the main differences between an ordinary furnace and a ceramic fiber furnace?
- Energy saving: ordinary furnace heat loss, heat rate, furnace insulation can. The holding time of ceramic fiber furnace is ten times higher than that of ordinary furnace, and it is easy to quench and quench.
- Q:What is the good heat insulation effect of glass fiber and aluminum silicate fiber, what are their respective advantages and disadvantages?
- Advantages and disadvantages of aluminum silicate fiber: high temperature insulation, heat preservation, fire resistance, noise reduction, insulation, light weight. Disadvantages: compressive resistance, bending force is relatively poor, easy to produce dust, waterproof performance is not very good.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Asia;America; Africa; Europe; and so on
||Quality management system certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 880,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range