Ceramic fiber bulk 1260℃ HP
CMAX ceramic fiber bulk is made from high quality Gao-Ling clay, high purity alumina and silica oxides by spun or blown process. It is the optimum material for the production of fiber textile and also the perfect material for sealing, filling and insulating in high-temperature environment.
The HP Ceramic fiber bulk have temperature classification 1260℃(2300℉) and the recommended service temperature up to 1050℃(1922℉).
Feature of Ceramic fiber bulk 1260℃ HP
Low thermal conductivity
Low heat storage
Resilient to thermal shock
Application of Ceramic fiber bulk 1260℃ HP
Expansion joint packing
Wet process feedstock
Kiln car infill
Ceramic Fiber Bulk HP
Package of Ceramic fiber bulk
- Q:What is the density of ceramic fiber modules? The best insulation effect?
- Ceramic fiber module density is only a standard in the world, is 220Kg/m fand, but in the actual application, according to the heat treatment furnace, furnace temperature, combustion medium, temperature rise requirement of ceramic fiber module density in 200-240Kg/m fand, ceramic fiber blanket, because the processing of ceramic fiber module uses double roller today advanced technology and technology of silk, fiber length of the ceramic fiber blanket which produced in 80-130 mm, so the maximum density of the ceramic fiber module is more than the density, 240Kg/m fand, a large amount of fiber fracture, the fracture rate is as high as 48%. So after the actual verification at home and abroad of tens of thousands of industrial furnaces, the best density of ceramic fiber module is fand 220Kg/m.
- Q:Glass fiber cotton, aluminum silicate cotton, rock wool, what's the difference between these three?
- Name: Cotton aluminosilicate ceramic fiber cotton, is an almost pure inorganic fiber, formed by blowing process production process or thrown silk spray, is a kind of low thermal conductivity, low heat capacity; high strength, high tear resistance, excellent machining performance. Aluminum silicate insulation material has become the best industrial furnace lining wall insulation materials, completely replace refractory bricks.
- Q:What is the diameter of the ceramic fiber? How to mix?
- Fiber diameter: rejection fiber more coarse, rejection fiber generally 3.0-5.0 - m, spinneret fiber is generally 2.0-3.0 - m;
- Q:What is the difference between the ceramic fiber cloth and the high silicon oxygen cloth?
- 1. Ceramic fibers are short fibers that need to be strengthened and toughened by other objects. They are generally toughened by glass fiber and stainless steel wire.2 and high silicon oxygen is long fiber, no need to toughen by other objects.3 short, high silicon oxygen resistance to high temperature, Suzhou Dexin ceramic high silica cloth of silica content is greater than or equal to 96% temperature up to 1700 DEG C.
- Q:Ceramic fiber material fire shutter doors how many square?
- There is no full ceramic fiber material fire shutter;
- Q:Aluminum silicate needle carpet and ceramic fiber insulation performance of the good
- Aluminum silicate needle carpet should be aluminum silicate needled blanket, with the continuous production, by acupuncture fiber uniformity, high tensile strength, does not contain any additives. Ceramic fiber, also known as aluminum silicate fiber, is only a different name.
- Q:Aluminum silicate ceramic fiber cotton smoke will cause pneumoconiosis?
- Because pneumoconiosis can not be cured by medical treatment, it brings great pains to the patients and the families. It is suggested that respiratory protection work be carried out.
- Q:Should the ceramic fiber furnace be compacted
- The simplest, the least durable method, uses ceramic fiber blankets for wrapping, which is often caused by the poor density of the ceramic fiber blanket and the lack of anchorage
- Q:Is aluminum silicate fiber poisonous?
- Ceramic fiber loose cotton is a kind of fluid which can melt high purity clay clinker, alumina powder, silica powder, chrome sand and so on in the industrial electric furnace.
- Q:What is the good heat insulation effect of glass fiber and aluminum silicate fiber, what are their respective advantages and disadvantages?
- Adiabatic effect: glass fiber thermal conductivity at room temperature was about 0.056, the thermal conductivity at room temperature is about 0.035, due to the lower thermal conductivity, moisturizing effect is better, so the material characteristics of aluminum silicate fiber insulation effect is good, but also with the insulation effect of fiber compression density, can not be generalized.
We are specialized in researching, developing manufacturing and operating fiber products. We constantly insist on the value of "Faithful Cooperating ,Pursuit in Excellence" and "the objective "Create benefit for customer through energy saving and cost reduction" to serve our customer and the society.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Asia;America; Africa; Europe; and so on
||Quality management system certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 230,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range