Ceramic fiber bulk 1350℃ HA
CMAX ceramic fiber bulk is made from high quality Gao-Ling clay, high purity alumina and silica oxides by spun or blown process. It is the optimum material for the production of fiber textile and also the perfect material for sealing, filling and insulating in high-temperature environment.
The HA Ceramic fiber bulk have temperature classification 1350℃(2462℉) and the recommended service temperature up to 1200℃(2200℉).
Feature of Ceramic fiber bulk 1350℃ HA
Low thermal conductivity
Low heat storage
Resilient to thermal shock
Application of Ceramic fiber bulk 1350℃ HA
Expansion joint packing
Wet process feedstock
Kiln car infill
Package of Ceramic fiber bulk
Ceramic Fiber Bulk HA
- Q:What is the density of ceramic fiber modules? The best insulation effect?
- Ceramic fiber module density is only a standard in the world, is 220Kg/m fand, but in the actual application, according to the heat treatment furnace, furnace temperature, combustion medium, temperature rise requirement of ceramic fiber module density in 200-240Kg/m fand, ceramic fiber blanket, because the processing of ceramic fiber module uses double roller today advanced technology and technology of silk, fiber length of the ceramic fiber blanket which produced in 80-130 mm, so the maximum density of the ceramic fiber module is more than the density, 240Kg/m fand, a large amount of fiber fracture, the fracture rate is as high as 48%. So after the actual verification at home and abroad of tens of thousands of industrial furnaces, the best density of ceramic fiber module is fand 220Kg/m.
- Q:Glass fiber cotton, aluminum silicate cotton, rock wool, what's the difference between these three?
- Three kinds of materials are heat insulation materials, applications and temperature resistance is different.Glass fiber cotton is a kind of excellent performance of inorganic non-metallic materials, variety, has the advantages of good insulation, strong heat resistance, good corrosion resistance, high mechanical strength, but the disadvantage is brittle, poor wear resistance, the maximum temperature of four less than Baidu.
- Q:What is the diameter of the ceramic fiber? How to mix?
- The diameter of the general ceramic mineral fiber is 2---5 microns, and the length is in the range of 0---8 mm long.Ordinary mixing machine can be easily mixed, and the mixture of other good affinity, evenly dispersed and mixed resin or rubber and liquid glue, thus make the fiber products look pretty smooth, bright color, anti impact friction resistance, small abrasion, tensile Xinghao, can effectively reduce the noise without damage dual, can reduce the amount of metal fiber.
- Q:What is the difference between the ceramic fiber cloth and the high silicon oxygen cloth?
- Ceramic fiber is a short fiber that needs to be reinforced and toughened by other objects. It is generally toughened by glass fiber and stainless steel wire. The high silicon oxygen is long fiber, no need to toughen by other objects. The short-time high silica resistance to high temperature, Suzhou Dexin ceramic high silica cloth of silica content is greater than or equal to 96% temperature up to 1700 DEG C.
- Q:Ceramic fiber material fire shutter doors how many square?
- There is no full ceramic fiber material fire shutter;
- Q:Aluminum silicate ceramic fiber cotton smoke will cause pneumoconiosis?
- 1, general masks, gauze, masks, etc., can not be used as dust masks.2, mask must pass GB 2626-2006 standard certification.3, it is recommended to choose N100 class dust masks.4, individual suggestions according to choose different shapes masks.5, it is recommended to change the filter gauze mask. Material recommended for silicone material.Through the above way, it can effectively prevent pneumoconiosis.
- Q:Should the ceramic fiber furnace be compacted
- In view of the miniature furnace chamber, the ceramic fiber furnace can be selected, and once the furnace is formed, the length of the furnace is longer.
- Q:Is aluminum silicate fiber poisonous?
- Ceramic fiber loose cotton is a kind of fluid which can melt high purity clay clinker, alumina powder, silica powder, chrome sand and so on in the industrial electric furnace.
- Q:What is the good heat insulation effect of glass fiber and aluminum silicate fiber, what are their respective advantages and disadvantages?
- Applicability: glass fiber (melting point 680 degrees) belongs to medium and low temperature insulation material, suitable temperature is below 700 degrees, aluminum silicate fiber belongs to high temperature insulation material, use fire temperature 1000~1790 degrees.
- Q:Is the ceramic fiber cloth poisonous?
- Ceramic fiber clothProduct introduction.Ceramic fiber products with excellent heat resistance, with heat-resistant alloy reinforced aluminum silicate dimensional textiles, continuous use temperature of 1000 degrees, excellent acid resistance and oil, water vapor corrosion capacity.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Asia;America; Africa; Europe; and so on
||Quality management system certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 880,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range