Ceramic fiber bulk
CMAX ceramic fiber bulk is made from high quality Gao-Ling clay, high purity alumina and silica oxides by spun or blown process. It is the optimum material for the production of fiber textile and also the perfect material for sealing, filling and insulating in high-temperature environment.
The products are classified as STD, HP, HA, and HZ respectively corresponding to different maximum service temperature 1000℃,1100℃,1200℃, 1350℃ and 1430℃.
Feature of Ceramic fiber bulk
Low thermal conductivity
Low heat storage
Resilient to thermal shock
Application of Ceramic fiber bulk
Expansion joint packing
Wet process feedstock
Kiln car infill
Package of Ceramic fiber bulk:
- Q:What is the density of ceramic fiber modules? The best insulation effect?
- Ceramic fiber module density is only a standard in the world, is 220Kg/m fand, but in the actual application, according to the heat treatment furnace, furnace temperature, combustion medium, temperature rise requirement of ceramic fiber module density in 200-240Kg/m fand, ceramic fiber blanket, because the processing of ceramic fiber module uses double roller today advanced technology and technology of silk, fiber length of the ceramic fiber blanket which produced in 80-130 mm, so the maximum density of the ceramic fiber module is more than the density, 240Kg/m fand, a large amount of fiber fracture, the fracture rate is as high as 48%. So after the actual verification at home and abroad of tens of thousands of industrial furnaces, the best density of ceramic fiber module is fand 220Kg/m.
- Q:The difference between the ceramic fiber blanket and rock cotton blanket
- Refractory ceramic fiber material is a lightweight and efficient thermal insulation material. It has the following advantages over traditional heat insulation materials:Ceramic fiber as lining, low volume density: ceramic fiber lining than light heat insulation brick lining light more than 75%, lighter than light castable lining light 90% to 95%. If using fiber lining, it can greatly reduce the steel structure load and prolong the service life of the furnace.
- Q:What is the diameter of the ceramic fiber? How to mix?
- Fiber diameter: rejection fiber more coarse, rejection fiber generally 3.0-5.0 - m, spinneret fiber is generally 2.0-3.0 - m;
- Q:Ceramic fiber material fire shutter doors how many square?
- There is no full ceramic fiber material fire shutter;
- Q:Aluminum silicate ceramic fiber cotton smoke will cause pneumoconiosis?
- 1, general masks, gauze, masks, etc., can not be used as dust masks.2, mask must pass GB 2626-2006 standard certification.3, it is recommended to choose N100 class dust masks.4, individual suggestions according to choose different shapes masks.5, it is recommended to change the filter gauze mask. Material recommended for silicone material.Through the above way, it can effectively prevent pneumoconiosis.
- Q:Should the ceramic fiber furnace be compacted
- The simplest, the least durable method, uses ceramic fiber blankets for wrapping, which is often caused by the poor density of the ceramic fiber blanket and the lack of anchorage
- Q:Is aluminum silicate fiber poisonous?
- Hello, silicate in the stomach and stomach acid reaction, forming insoluble silicic acid. There should be no toxicity.
- Q:What are the main differences between an ordinary furnace and a ceramic fiber furnace?
- Energy saving: ordinary furnace heat loss, heat rate, furnace insulation can. The holding time of ceramic fiber furnace is ten times higher than that of ordinary furnace, and it is easy to quench and quench.
- Q:What is the good heat insulation effect of glass fiber and aluminum silicate fiber, what are their respective advantages and disadvantages?
- Advantages and disadvantages of glass fiber: advantages: good insulation, good heat resistance, good corrosion resistance, high mechanical strength, low water absorption, low price. Disadvantages: brittle, poor wear resistance.
- Q:Is the ceramic fiber cloth poisonous?
- Ceramic fiber clothProduct introduction.Ceramic fiber products with excellent heat resistance, with heat-resistant alloy reinforced aluminum silicate dimensional textiles, continuous use temperature of 1000 degrees, excellent acid resistance and oil, water vapor corrosion capacity.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Asia;America; Africa; Europe; and so on
||Quality management system certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 880,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range