Ceramic fiber board
CMAX ceramic fiber board are manufactured in a wet vacuum forming process by blending the chopped ceramic fiber with inorganic or organic binders for excellent abrasive resistance at high temperature. The products are classified as STD, HP, HA, and HZ respectively corresponding to different maximum service temperature 1000℃,1100℃,1200℃,1350℃ and 1430℃.
Recommended Operating Temp.
Thermal Shrinkage (24hrs)
Thermal Conductivity (W/m.k) 128Kg/m3
Length: ≤1500mm Width: ≤1200 Thickness: 3-150
(Non-standard sizes are available upon request)
Our ceramic fiber boards are made from refractory ceramic fiber, attending inorganic and suitable organic binders, the mixture is vacuum processed into boards that keep good mechanical strengthen after heating.
CNBM ceramic fiber boards exhibit the following characteristics:
Low thermal conductivity
Excellent thermal shock resistance
Low heat storage
Resist most chemical attacks
Shorter heat up and cool down time
Easy to cut or install
CMAX ceramic fiber board are available in a wide variety of application:
Hot air duct lining
Shuttle kiln with high gas velocity
Kiln car insulation
Die-cut high temperature seal
Refractory back-up installation
CNBM has success in its ceramic fiber products due to their cost-effectiveness and excellent insulating properties. CNBM also has experience in ceramic fiber boards application and would like to assist you in product selection, system design, and installation techniques.
- Q:Refractory insulation board, pressure plate, nano heat transfer plate, calcium silicate board and ceramic fiber board?
- Sheng Yang series of ceramic fiber board is based on the traditional process of comprehensive upgrading of the excellent vacuum forming insulation materials, slag ball content of less than 3%, fiber distribution uniformity, internal and external strength consistent, size controllable.Ceramic fiber board is made by spraying superfine ceramic fiber through water washing, slag removal, fiber freezing and vacuum forming. The product has superior high temperature resistance, excellent rigidity and toughness.
- Q:What is the difference between ceramic fiber board and nano ceramic fiber board?
- The nano ceramic fiber board through the introduction of nanotechnology, the special production process, product performance has been greatly improved, high strength, low thermal conductivity, good heat insulation performance, energy saving effect is obvious, which improves the safety of the furnace, and in high temperature and high pressure conditions, can also play a good performance the product.
- Q:Ceramic fiber plate and aluminium silicate plate are chosen as lining materials
- Ceramic fiber board is of high quality ceramic fiber cotton with low slag ball content as raw material, using specific pulp and mixing equipment, ensure the cutting length and the concentration uniformity of cotton fiber, using international advanced vacuum molding technology and international advanced processing technology, the product not only has excellent mechanical strength and precise geometry the size, and maintains the excellent properties of fibrous insulation materials, can be substituted for calcium silicate board also requires tough, self-supporting and refractory insulation field.
- Q:What are the specifications of the ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber board, also known as aluminum silicate or refractory fiber, including ceramic fiber blanket, ceramic fiber, ceramic fiber fireproof plate (plate).
- Q:What are the differences between nano ceramic plate and ceramic fiber board?
- Nano ceramic plate for ceramic fiber with insulating board (felt), it is a functional material with excellent properties of aerogel insulation material and has a heat shielding function, adaptation to adhesive and a variety of inorganic elements in high temperature ceramic fiber as reinforcing material, through a special process preparation.
- Q:What are the uses of ceramic fiber boards?
- According to the conditions of use, can be divided into:Fire dragon high purity ceramic fiber fire block HLGX-364DThe dragon high alumina ceramic fiber fireproof plate HLGX-464D
- Q:What are the standards for ceramic fiber boards?
- Ceramic fiber board currently only GB, and many production enterprises are also in accordance with GB to perform.
- Q:Is there any difference between ceramic silicon fiber board or ceramic fiber board?
- 1, high compressive strength, long service life; 2, low heat capacity, low thermal conductivity;3, non brittle material, good toughness;4, accurate size, good flatness;5 、 easy to cut and install, easy to construct;6, excellent wind erosion resistance;7 、 continuous production, uniform distribution of fiber, stable performance.
- Q:How much pressure can the ceramic fiber board withstand?
- Ceramic fiber board divided by density, can be divided into ceramic fiber, ceramic fiber board density 250-260Kg/m fand; density, fand 300-350Kg/m;
- Q:What method should be used to measure the thermal conductivity of fiberboard?
- Fiber board thermal conductivity of ceramic fiber board thermal conductivity information is mainly: ceramic fiber board thermal conductivity, thermal conductivity of ceramic fiber board price, thermal conductivity of ceramic fiber board wholesale, thermal conductivity of ceramic fiber board factory, discusses the protection method of hot plate test principle and method of MDF thermal conductivity and its relation with temperature; and analyzed the test error.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Asia;America; Africa; Europe; and so on
||Quality management system certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 880,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range