Ceramic fiber board
CMAX ceramic fiber board are manufactured in a wet vacuum forming process by blending the chopped ceramic fiber with inorganic or organic binders for excellent abrasive resistance at high temperature. The products are classified as STD, HP, HA, and HZ respectively corresponding to different maximum service temperature 1000℃,1100℃,1200℃,1350℃ and 1430℃.
Recommended Operating Temp.
Thermal Shrinkage (24hrs)
Thermal Conductivity (W/m.k) 128Kg/m3
Length: ≤1500mm Width: ≤1200 Thickness: 3-150
(Non-standard sizes are available upon request)
Our ceramic fiber boards are made from refractory ceramic fiber, attending inorganic and suitable organic binders, the mixture is vacuum processed into boards that keep good mechanical strengthen after heating.
CNBM ceramic fiber boards exhibit the following characteristics:
Low thermal conductivity
Excellent thermal shock resistance
Low heat storage
Resist most chemical attacks
Shorter heat up and cool down time
Easy to cut or install
CMAX ceramic fiber board are available in a wide variety of application:
Hot air duct lining
Shuttle kiln with high gas velocity
Kiln car insulation
Die-cut high temperature seal
Refractory back-up installation
CNBM has success in its ceramic fiber products due to their cost-effectiveness and excellent insulating properties. CNBM also has experience in ceramic fiber boards application and would like to assist you in product selection, system design, and installation techniques.
- Q:What are the sound-absorbing fiber boards?
- The theory on the absorption coefficient is the best sound-absorbing board sound-absorbing effect 1 (all suck, no reflections), but in reality, this material does not exist (black holes in the universe are the sound absorption coefficient is 1, which is completely absorbed)
- Q:What are the standards for ceramic fiber boards?
- Ceramic fiber board is made of continuous production, water production line and advanced technology, ceramic fiber board produced with smooth surface, accurate size, good toughness, can be arbitrarily cut, good insulation effect and other performance characteristics.
- Q:What are the specifications of the ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber board, also known as aluminum silicate or refractory fiber, including ceramic fiber blanket, ceramic fiber, ceramic fiber fireproof plate (plate).
- Q:What method should be used to measure the thermal conductivity of fiberboard?
- It is concluded that the test error of this method and device is about 2%. This filament ultra light aluminum silicate fiber product: the filament ultra light aluminum silicate product is by Shandong Zibo high quality burnt precious stone as raw material, passes through the smelting furnace, the rejection silk, blows the cotton, the auxiliary mold and so on to deliver the work procedure. Therefore, the thermal conductivity of fiberboard is chosen by heat flow meter method.
- Q:How much pressure can the ceramic fiber board withstand?
- Ceramic fiber board divided by density, can be divided into ceramic fiber, ceramic fiber board density 250-260Kg/m fand; density, fand 300-350Kg/m;
- Q:Refractory insulation board, pressure plate, nano heat transfer plate, calcium silicate board and ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber boardCeramic fiber board product categories:1260 standard ceramic fiber board sygx-264 1260 high purity ceramic fiber board sygx-3641400 zirconium ceramic fiber board sygx-564 1400 high alumina ceramic fiber fire plate sygx-464D1400 zirconium ceramic fiber fire baffle sygx-564D
- Q:What are the differences between nano ceramic plate and ceramic fiber board?
- Nano ceramic plate for ceramic fiber with insulating board (felt), it is a functional material with excellent properties of aerogel insulation material and has a heat shielding function, adaptation to adhesive and a variety of inorganic elements in high temperature ceramic fiber as reinforcing material, through a special process preparation.
- Q:What are the uses of ceramic fiber boards?
- According to the conditions of use, can be divided into:Fire dragon high purity ceramic fiber fire block HLGX-364DThe dragon high alumina ceramic fiber fireproof plate HLGX-464D
- Q:What is the difference between ceramic fiber board and nano ceramic fiber board?
- The traditional ceramic fiber board has good heat insulation, high temperature resistance to certain characteristics, widely used in kiln products, but this tradition also has some shortages, low intensity, high temperature and high pressure, there are restrictions on the application of kiln stress.
- Q:Is there any difference between ceramic silicon fiber board or ceramic fiber board?
- Distinguishing.Ceramic silicon fiber board by long fiber silica, clay, talc, glaze etc. after 1150 degrees high temperature sintering, twenty-first Century revolutionary high-tech building materials. Characteristics: flexibility, high toughness, high strength, anti wind pressure; with homogeneous magnetized light ceramic surface, disposable, pores, anti pollution, is not easy to dust, mildew, antibacterial, deodorant, anti slip, no static, not fear of chemical erosion, such as acid, alkali, or even sulfate; fire, smoke, high temperature resistance, easy processing, cutting a hole.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Asia;America; Africa; Europe; and so on
||Quality management system certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 880,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range