|Ultimate Strength (≥ MPa):|
|Shrinkage (1800℉, 3h):|
|Place of Origin:|
|Model Number:||Brand Name:||Density:|
A-60 / B-0 / B-15
|ceramic fiber board:|
ceramic fiber board
|Packaging Detail:||standard export package|
|Delivery Detail:||depend on the order quantity|
XN-3 Aluminium Silicate Fiber Ceramic Fiber Board
3.low thermal conductivity
XN-3 Aluminium Silicate Fiber Ceramic Fiber Board / Pipe / Blanket / Belt
Aluminium Silicate Fiber Ceramic Fiber Board / Pipe / Blanket / Belt has the advantage of fireproof, non-combustion, light weight, moisture remaining, sound absorption, low thermal conductivity, anti-chemical corrosion, no poison and convenient construction. XN-3 Aluminium Silicate Fiber Ceramic Fiber Board / Pipe / Blanket / Belt is widely used in the fields of fiber of fireproof, separation, heat & cold preservation, fireproof and dampproof in such industries as: shipbuilding, metallurgy, petrochemistry, architecture, power, pharmacy, machinery,broadcasting, texitile and so on.
THE WHOLE SERIES OF PRODUCTS
1. Aluminium Silicate Fiber Ceramic Fiber Board
2. Aluminium Silicate Fiber Ceramic Fiber Pipe
3. Aluminium Silicate Fiber Ceramic Fiber Blanket
4. Aluminium Silicate Fiber Ceramic Fiber Belt
5. Compound aluminium Silicate Fiber Ceramic Fiber net slab with steel wire
6.Special series of products
|2||Mean fiber diameter (μm)||≤4.0||GB5480.4|
|3||Dregs content (%)||≤20.0||Ø>0.21MM / GB5480.5|
|4||Permanent linear change on heating (%)||≤ 5.0||1050°c X 8h / GB17911.4|
|5||Organic matter content (%)||≤2.50||IMO.A754 (18)3.2.7|
|6||Remaining moisture (%) ||≤0.50||IMO.A754 (18)3.2.6|
|7||Moisture Resistivity (%)||≥98.0||GB10299|
Heat conductivity coefficient (W/m.K)
|≤0.153||170kg/m3 / 500°c±10°c|
|12||Ion content in lixivium||Pass||GB/T17393|
|14||Al2O3 +SiO2 (%)||≥96.0||GB/T6900.2|
|16||A-60 grade fire division||Pass|
IMO.FTPC Part3 /
- Q:What is the difference between ceramic fiber board and nano ceramic fiber board?
- The nano ceramic fiber board through the introduction of nanotechnology, the special production process, product performance has been greatly improved, high strength, low thermal conductivity, good heat insulation performance, energy saving effect is obvious, which improves the safety of the furnace, and in high temperature and high pressure conditions, can also play a good performance the product.
- Q:Ceramic fiber plate and aluminium silicate plate are chosen as lining materials
- Volume density is low: the density of the ceramic fiber lining is about 25% of the lining of the light heat insulation brick, about 10% of the lining of the light pouring material; adopting the fiber lining can greatly reduce the steel structure load of the furnace and prolong the service life of the furnace lining.
- Q:What are the specifications of the ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber board, also known as aluminum silicate or refractory fiber, including ceramic fiber blanket, ceramic fiber, ceramic fiber fireproof plate (plate).
- Q:What are the sound-absorbing fiber boards?
- Sound-absorbing material:1, itself has sound-absorbing properties, porous fiber material.2, does not have sound-absorbing material, but processed into sound absorption structure.Common sound-absorbing materials are: polyester fiber sound-absorbing board, trough wood sound absorption board, hole wood sound-absorbing board, recycled wood sound-absorbing board, the latest is Dr. sound, high temperature ceramic sound-absorbing board, a fire prevention, water quality, hard environmental protection
- Q:What are the differences between nano ceramic plate and ceramic fiber board?
- Nano ceramic plate for ceramic fiber with insulating board (felt), it is a functional material with excellent properties of aerogel insulation material and has a heat shielding function, adaptation to adhesive and a variety of inorganic elements in high temperature ceramic fiber as reinforcing material, through a special process preparation.
- Q:What are the uses of ceramic fiber boards?
- Ceramic fiber board is the main use of heat insulation, fire protection, insulation to use, but also with sound absorption, noise reduction, thermal shock resistance and so on. Ceramic fiber board is mainly used in all kinds of furnace lining insulation, kiln wall lining insulation, metallurgical industry furnace fire, aluminum reduction tank, refractory brick backing.
- Q:What are the standards for ceramic fiber boards?
- The existing ceramic fiber board has broken through the age of fear of water, and the newly developed hydrophobic ceramic fiber board has the characteristics of normal working under the water environment.
- Q:Is there any difference between ceramic silicon fiber board or ceramic fiber board?
- 1, high compressive strength, long service life; 2, low heat capacity, low thermal conductivity;3, non brittle material, good toughness;4, accurate size, good flatness;5 、 easy to cut and install, easy to construct;6, excellent wind erosion resistance;7 、 continuous production, uniform distribution of fiber, stable performance.
- Q:How much pressure can the ceramic fiber board withstand?
- Ceramic fiber board has the characteristics of tough, high compressive strength, excellent resistance to high temperature and excellent supporting force. The compressive strength of ceramic fiber board increases with the increase of density of ceramic fiber board.
- Q:What method should be used to measure the thermal conductivity of fiberboard?
- It is concluded that the test error of this method and device is about 2%. This filament ultra light aluminum silicate fiber product: the filament ultra light aluminum silicate product is by Shandong Zibo high quality burnt precious stone as raw material, passes through the smelting furnace, the rejection silk, blows the cotton, the auxiliary mold and so on to deliver the work procedure. Therefore, the thermal conductivity of fiberboard is chosen by heat flow meter method.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range