Refractory,hot air duct lining
HA (High Aluminum)
|Ultimate Strength (≥ MPa):|
|Shrinkage (1800℉, 3h):|
|Place of Origin:|
low thermal conductivity
|Recommended Operating Temp.:|
Ceramic Fiber Board HA Ceramic Fiber Board HA 1350
Detailed Product Description
ST CERAMIC fibre boards 1260
HP CERAMIC fibre boards 1260
HAA CERAMIC fibre boards 1360
HZ CERAMIC fibre boards 1430
All kinds of ceramic fibre boards,adopting corresponding blowingfibre(ST.HP.HAA.HZ) as the material,are produced by vacuum formed technology.
All kinds of ceramic fibre boards,do not only possess the same;function of fibre,but also have hard texture,excellent toughness and intensity,and excellent fire resistant and heat preservation.
Working Temperature is determined by using condition,heating manners and environment atmosphere,etc.
low thermal conductivity and low heat storage
excellent thermal stability and thermal shock resistance.
liners of industrial furnace
high temperature liner,vehicle,baffle of furnace door,disjunctive board of temperature
high temperature equipment insulation,heat preservation.
space navigation,ship building,heat insulation fireproofing,sound insulation,insulation
Ceramic Fiber Boards.
- Q:Refractory insulation board, pressure plate, nano heat transfer plate, calcium silicate board and ceramic fiber board?
- Sheng Yang series of ceramic fiber board is based on the traditional process of comprehensive upgrading of the excellent vacuum forming insulation materials, slag ball content of less than 3%, fiber distribution uniformity, internal and external strength consistent, size controllable.Ceramic fiber board is made by spraying superfine ceramic fiber through water washing, slag removal, fiber freezing and vacuum forming. The product has superior high temperature resistance, excellent rigidity and toughness.
- Q:What is the difference between ceramic fiber board and nano ceramic fiber board?
- The nano ceramic fiber board through the introduction of nanotechnology, the special production process, product performance has been greatly improved, high strength, low thermal conductivity, good heat insulation performance, energy saving effect is obvious, which improves the safety of the furnace, and in high temperature and high pressure conditions, can also play a good performance the product.
- Q:Ceramic fiber plate and aluminium silicate plate are chosen as lining materials
- Ceramic fiber board is of high quality ceramic fiber cotton with low slag ball content as raw material, using specific pulp and mixing equipment, ensure the cutting length and the concentration uniformity of cotton fiber, using international advanced vacuum molding technology and international advanced processing technology, the product not only has excellent mechanical strength and precise geometry the size, and maintains the excellent properties of fibrous insulation materials, can be substituted for calcium silicate board also requires tough, self-supporting and refractory insulation field.
- Q:What are the specifications of the ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber board, also known as aluminum silicate or refractory fiber, including ceramic fiber blanket, ceramic fiber, ceramic fiber fireproof plate (plate).
- Q:What are the sound-absorbing fiber boards?
- The theory on the absorption coefficient is the best sound-absorbing board sound-absorbing effect 1 (all suck, no reflections), but in reality, this material does not exist (black holes in the universe are the sound absorption coefficient is 1, which is completely absorbed)
- Q:What are the differences between nano ceramic plate and ceramic fiber board?
- The biggest difference between the two is that:1, the coefficient of thermal conductivity is different, the nano ceramic plate is about three times of the ordinary ceramic fiber board2, temperature class is not the same, nano ceramic board maximum temperature of 1050 degrees, ceramic fiber board should be 1400 degrees temperature.3, the range of applications is different. Nano ceramic plate is mainly used in high, fine and sharp technical fields, and has strict requirements on thermal conductivity. Ceramic fiber boards are widely used and can be used wherever there is flame or temperature.
- Q:What are the uses of ceramic fiber boards?
- Ceramic fiber board is the main use of heat insulation, fire protection, insulation to use, but also with sound absorption, noise reduction, thermal shock resistance and so on. Ceramic fiber board is mainly used in all kinds of furnace lining insulation, kiln wall lining insulation, metallurgical industry furnace fire, aluminum reduction tank, refractory brick backing.
- Q:What are the standards for ceramic fiber boards?
- Ceramic fiber board currently only GB, and many production enterprises are also in accordance with GB to perform.
- Q:Is there any difference between ceramic silicon fiber board or ceramic fiber board?
- Distinguishing.Ceramic silicon fiber board by long fiber silica, clay, talc, glaze etc. after 1150 degrees high temperature sintering, twenty-first Century revolutionary high-tech building materials. Characteristics: flexibility, high toughness, high strength, anti wind pressure; with homogeneous magnetized light ceramic surface, disposable, pores, anti pollution, is not easy to dust, mildew, antibacterial, deodorant, anti slip, no static, not fear of chemical erosion, such as acid, alkali, or even sulfate; fire, smoke, high temperature resistance, easy processing, cutting a hole.
- Q:How much pressure can the ceramic fiber board withstand?
- Ceramic fiber board divided by density, can be divided into ceramic fiber, ceramic fiber board density 250-260Kg/m fand; density, fand 300-350Kg/m;
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range