DESCRIPTION FOR CARBON STEEL PLATE
carbon steel plate price per ton
Place of origin
Hot Rolled & Cold Rolled
FOB USD 500-900 per ton
1000 tons per month
10 days after deposit or according to customers' quantity
standard seaworthy export packing or as the request of customers
1.Big thickness:by bulk vessel
2.Small thickness:packed by steel strips and shipped by container
3.According to the requirements of customers'
TRADE TERMS :FOB, CFR, CIF
DETAILED PICTURES FOR STEEL COILS
PACKAGING &DELIVERY FOR STEEL COILS/SHEETS
Packaging Detail Standard export packing or following customer's demand
Delivery Time: Within 30-40 days after deposit or according to the order quantity
1.High quanlity and reasonable price.
3.Reasonable shipping and fast delivery.
Q:You are Factory or Trading Company?
A:We are factory,our main products include Steel plate,Steel Bar,Steel coils.
- Q:304 why is stainless steel magnetic?
- 304 stainless steel after cold processing, the structure of the structure will also change to martensite, and the greater the deformation degree of cold work, the more martensite transformation, the greater the magnetism. Like a lot of stainless steel wire, made straight, no obvious induction, but it is bent into a rectangular or circular, and produce some magnetic for cold bending deformation is large, especially the angle of magnetic is more obvious.In order to eliminate the magnetism of the 304 stainless steel, the austenite structure can be recovered by high temperature treatment so as to eliminate magnetism.Special remind is, 304 magnetic stainless steel because it causes, and other materials such as stainless steel, carbon steel, magnetic 430 is not the same level, that is to say the magnetic stainless steel 304 is always weakly magnetic.
- Q:What type of welding rod is used for 304 stainless steel plate welding?
- The selection of reference electrode parent material, selection and composition of base metal electrode in the same or similar; owing to the great influence of carbon content on corrosion resistance of stainless steel, stainless steel weld metal carbon content is higher than that of base material.
- Q:Which is better, stainless steel plate kitchen?
- According to the organizational structure of classification at room temperature, a martensitic, Austenitic, Ferritic and duplex stainless steel; according to the classification of the main chemical components, basically can be divided into chromium and chromium nickel stainless steel two systems; by use of minute nitric acid resistant stainless steel, stainless steel, stainless steel corrosion resistance to sulfuric acid and so on, according to the corrosion resistance the type can be divided into stainless steel pitting corrosion, stress corrosion resistant stainless steel, intergranular corrosion resistant stainless steel etc.;
- Q:Is there a big price difference between the SUS304 stainless steel plate and the drawing plate?
- Wire drawing is the surface of a steel processing methods, 304 and 201 steel plates can be processed drawing, the price difference is not very large, it will be more than a processing fee. The steel plate after drawing is more likely to rust than the steel plate on the 2B surface.
- Q:What do stainless steel 304 industrial surfaces refer to?
- The industrial surface is the ordinary pickling surface, which is treated by the last pickling process. It's the white surface we usually see. The bright surface that we see in our lives is a surface that has been further polished or annealed.
- Q:What does stainless steel plate mean?
- The corrosion resistance of stainless steel mainly depends on its alloy composition (chromium, nickel, titanium, silicon, aluminum, manganese, etc.) and the internal structure of the alloy, and the main role is chromium. Chromium has high chemical stability, can form a passive film on the steel surface, so that the metal is isolated from the outside, protect the steel plate from oxidation and increase the corrosion resistance of the steel plate. When the passive film is destroyed, the corrosion resistance will decrease.
- Q:What welding equipment do we need for welding stainless steel sheet and stainless steel square tube?
- 1 mm thick enough, basically argon arc welding machine can, 0.2 thick stainless steel plate welding is not good ah, how have three or four points it can be positive or negative, only a few joints only, mainly to see the technology myself you, not what, the polishing wheel is on the line let's do it, you can buy a good quality of argon arc welding machine, the high price of the arc is stable
- Q:What is stainless steel plate wire?
- But in the stainless steel industry said decimillimeter, such as stainless steel plate with the thickness of 1mm, the tolerance of 0.91 plus or minus 1 wire, a tolerance of plus or minus 0.01mm 0.91mm. That is to say here is actually in mathematics centimillimeter decimillimeter.1 wire =0.01 mm
- Q:Lead and stainless steel plate welding together? How do you solder it?
- In addition, ultrasonic welding and ultrasonic welding are also a solid phase welding method with mechanical energy as energy source. Ultrasonic welding, welding workpiece in lower static pressure, issued by the sound of very high frequency vibration can make joint surface crack friction and heating to produce strong welding temperature and the formation of the combination. Ultrasonic welding can be used for welding between most metal materials, can realize metal, dissimilar metal and metal and nonmetal welding can be applied to the repetitive production of metal wire, foil or 2~3mm plate metal joint.
- Q:904L stainless steel plate generally used in what industry is more?
- With high chromium content and adequate content of nickel, copper to make it strong acid resistant ability, especially for chloride crevice corrosion and stress corrosion cracking are highly resistant, not prone to pitting and cracking, pitting resistance slightly better with other steel, with good machinability and welding that can be used for pressure vessel.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range