aws e308-16 welding electrodes
Welding rod AWSA5.4 E308L-16
AWS A5.4 E308L-16 is coated titanium calcium type of ultra-low carbon Cr19Ni10 stainless steel electrode.The deposited metal carbon content less than 0.04%, has a good intergranular corrosion resistance, good welding performance.Ac/dc.
Used for welding low carbon Cr19Ni10 stainless steel structure, also can be used for 06 cr19ni11ti working temperature below 300 ℃ of corrosion resistant stainless steel structure, it is mainly used for manufacture of synthetic fiber, fertilizer, oil and other equipment.
Chemical Composition of Deposited Metal (%)
Mechanical Properties of Deposited Metal
Rm σb (Mpa)
σs ≥ 400
Sizes, Length & Recommended Current (AC/DC)
Coated water content
X-ray inspection requirements
1: PLS clear oil, rust, water and other impurities on the butt welding pieces before Welding.
2: The electrodes must be baked under 300~350°C for an hour before welding and used as soon as baking is completed.
3: When welding, short arc must be used and stringer bead is suitable.
1:Stable arc ; 2:Fewer spatters ;3:Easy to restrike ; 4:Less smog
5:Good off slag, high deposition efficiency
Size: 2.5MM X 300MM (Packing: 2.5kg/inner boxes 8boxes/cartons=20kg)
Size: 3.2MM X 350MM (Packing: 5.0kg/inner boxes 4boxes/cartons=20kg)
Size: 4.0MM X 350MM (Packing: 5.0kg/inner boxes 4boxes/cartons=20kg)
Electrode storage method
The electrode must be classification, grades, partial deposit.
The electrode must be stored in dry and ventilated warehouse.
Electrode shall be 0.3 meters from the ground and metope.
Remark: pls pay attention to moistureproof .
- Q:What kind of welding rod does 1Cr13 steel plate use?
- If used in high temperature situations, G202, but welding is troublesome, preheating before welding, heat treatment after welding, heat treatment should be carried out. If it is not high temperature occasions, A402 austenitic electrode is best. Preheating, welding, heat treatment, heat treatment are not necessary before welding.
- Q:How should welding electrodes be selected?
- Q:What welding Q235 and 16 steel, please enlighten Masters
- If you do not answer the question, the general carbon steel electrode will do, such as J422, J506, and so on, and so on, what you have on hand;If you need a large amount of business, choose a cheaper one;If you answer the questions on the book, use E40, typically J422.
- Q:What are the differences between stainless steel welding wire and welding rod?
- Stainless steel electrode is used for arc welding, and stainless steel welding wire is welded by argon arc welding. The welding rod is expensive, but the direct current welder can be used directly. The workpiece is generally used for welding large workpieces or not of good weld quality. Welding wire is cheap, but argon arc welding machine and argon gas arc welding can be used to weld thin plate easily. The welding seam of argon arc welding is easy to handle and beautiful. The cost is not very good, because the use is different. Argon is inert gas has certain harm to the human body, the sea has radiation, radiation damage to the body, it is best not to do this to work, it is best not to do not married children, if do get time to have children, or easily into strange children,.
- Q:12 chromium vanadium molybdenum with what electrode?
- Do you need domestic or imported ones?
- Q:What brand of welding rod or welding wire for Q345B material?
- J507 welding rod, welding wire is TIG-J50
- Q:How are the electrodes made up?
- Answer: welding rod is coated with the skin of the power supply arc welding melting electrode. It is composed of two parts covering and core wire. (L) cores. The electrode is metal cored coating called cores. The core is generally a certain length and diameter of the steel wire. When welding, the welding core has two functions: one is the conduction of the welding current, arc energy converted into heat energy; two welding core melting filler fused with the parent metal weld formation. The special steel wire used for welding can be divided into three categories: carbon structural steel, steel wire, alloy structural steel wire and stainless steel wire. (2) medicine skin. The pressure on the surface of electrode coating called coating. A coating of various minerals, such as minerals, is coated on the outside of the electrode to stabilize the arc and improve the quality of the weld. Some reducing agents should be added into the coating to restore the oxide to ensure the quality of the weld. Because of the high temperature of the arc, some of the alloying elements contained in the weld metal are burned (oxidized or nitrided), which reduces the mechanical properties of the weld. By adding ferrous alloy or pure alloy element to the electrode coating, it can be transferred to the weld metal with the melting of the coating, so as to compensate for the burning of the alloy elements and to improve the mechanical properties of the weld metal. It can improve the welding process performance, make the arc stable combustion, less spatter, good weld formation, easy slag removal and high deposition efficiency. In short, the role of the drug skin is to ensure that the weld metal to obtain the required chemical composition and mechanical properties, and make the welding rod has good welding process performance.
- Q:Can welding of stainless steel plate and ordinary steel pipe be welded with thj422 welding rod?
- J: stands for structural steel welding rod.42: two figures indicate that the minimum value of tensile strength of deposited metal is 42kgf/mm2 (412MPa), and the minimum value of the yield strength of deposited metal is 34kgf/mm2 (430MPa).2: third digit "2" indicates that the type of coating is titanium calcium type, direct current or AC power supply.According to the national standard GB/T5117 - 95, it is E4303 type ordinary carbon steel welding rod.Two, stainless steel and ordinary steel can be welded, the electrodes used must be the welding of the stainless steel or stainless steel welding rod or wire E31015 E31016.Three, in general, does not recommend the use of stainless steel and carbon steel welding in one place, the use of flange of stainless steel and carbon steel is more appropriate, because long-term exposure, will produce "carburization reaction", the impact characteristics of stainless steel.
- Q:What welding rod does 16MnDR use?
- 1 and 16MnDR belong to low temperature steel.2, welding rod selection grade: J507NiTiB, J507GR, J507RH, J506R, J506RH, more can.
- Q:What is the difference between A302 stainless steel electrode and A402 stainless steel electrode?
- One for 309SThe other one is used in 310S
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range