aws e308-16 welding electrodes
Welding rod AWSA5.4 E308L-16
AWS A5.4 E308L-16 is coated titanium calcium type of ultra-low carbon Cr19Ni10 stainless steel electrode.The deposited metal carbon content less than 0.04%, has a good intergranular corrosion resistance, good welding performance.Ac/dc.
Used for welding low carbon Cr19Ni10 stainless steel structure, also can be used for 06 cr19ni11ti working temperature below 300 ℃ of corrosion resistant stainless steel structure, it is mainly used for manufacture of synthetic fiber, fertilizer, oil and other equipment.
Chemical Composition of Deposited Metal (%)
Mechanical Properties of Deposited Metal
Rm σb (Mpa)
σs ≥ 400
Sizes, Length & Recommended Current (AC/DC)
Coated water content
X-ray inspection requirements
1: PLS clear oil, rust, water and other impurities on the butt welding pieces before Welding.
2: The electrodes must be baked under 300~350°C for an hour before welding and used as soon as baking is completed.
3: When welding, short arc must be used and stringer bead is suitable.
1:Stable arc ; 2:Fewer spatters ;3:Easy to restrike ; 4:Less smog
5:Good off slag, high deposition efficiency
Size: 2.5MM X 300MM (Packing: 2.5kg/inner boxes 8boxes/cartons=20kg)
Size: 3.2MM X 350MM (Packing: 5.0kg/inner boxes 4boxes/cartons=20kg)
Size: 4.0MM X 350MM (Packing: 5.0kg/inner boxes 4boxes/cartons=20kg)
Electrode storage method
The electrode must be classification, grades, partial deposit.
The electrode must be stored in dry and ventilated warehouse.
Electrode shall be 0.3 meters from the ground and metope.
Remark: pls pay attention to moistureproof .
- Q:How to use hot 317 welding rod?
- R317 is a low alloy steel welding rod with low sodium hydrogen type. It can be welded in all positions by DC reverse welding, and the welding process is good. The weldment should be preheated to 250~300 DEG C before welding and should be treated at 700~740 DEG C after welding.
- Q:How to weld stainless steel electrode?
- Before welding, welding electrode drying, welding current is a little smaller, small current fast welding. These are the corresponding welding material packaging, you can refer to.
- Q:How to keep the welding electrode well?
- Hold in the clinker to prevent moisture!
- Q:What is the current corresponding to various specifications / models for welding electrodes?
- Sectional area of electrode x15Such as 4mm welding rod, =2x2x3,14x15=180
- Q:Cast 308 pure nickel cast iron welding electrode. What shall be used for welding?
- The iron parts to be machined after welding.No machining is OK, but the cost is high.
- Q:Why is the hydrogen content in the weld lower than that of the alternating current when the acid electrode is welded by direct current?
- Because of the alkaline electrode contains a lot of calcium fluoride (CaF), the decomposition of fluorine in the arc under the ionization potential of fluorine is high, not easily ionized, and the outermost layer of fluorine has seven electrons, cannot lose electrons to become positive ions, but easy to get electrons becomes negatively charged, if the answer is that will, fluorine ion mass to welding pool movement, so will increase caused by splash, arc burning instability. The reverse, however, and when using the reverse connection, positive ion electron in hydrogen, in the molten pool is formed on the surface of HF, the surface can be greatly reduced in welding seam hydrogen.
- Q:What are the diameters of the electrodes?
- To see what type of electrode welding, there are many ways, generally manual electric arc welding general is 18.104.22.168 as if it is the argon arc welding 0.81.01.62.53.0, so to ask what the first electrode size, welding method.
- Q:Air conditioning copper pipe welding problems, how to weld well, and what electrode to use?
- Or you can use the silver electrode with low platinum electrode K America Harris recently developed, specially for pipe welding, can go to Guangzhou Shen Xing Refrigeration trade firm, welding close to red to electrode
- Q:J807 electrode specification
- Gas shielded flux cored wire with high strength steelSHJ807Description: SHJ807 is a metal cored low alloy high strength steel welding wire. When welding, the welding wire is connected to the positive pole and 80%Ar+20%CO2 mixed gas or 100%CO2 is used to protect the welding wire. The welding process has good performance and high welding efficiency. Deposited metal has good crack resistance and high toughness. The workpiece should be preheated in the range of 250~350 centigrade before welding and be treated by tempering at 620 DEG C after welding.Application: it is used for welding high strength steel of relative strength grade, and can also be used for surfacing of ordinary wear-resistant parts or for transition layer of hardfacing parts.Typical chemical composition of deposited metal (%)Ingredients C, Mn, Si, S, P, Cr, MoThe measurement value of 0.065 1.63 0.3 1.05 0.48 0.025 is less than or equal to 0.025Typical mechanical properties of deposited metal: (690 * 1H tempering)Tensile strength (o b) Mpa yield strength (by 0.2) Mpa (5)% elongation impact energy of Akv (-40 C) JMeasured value 8207601838Recommended parameter: (DC+) (1.2mm)Welding current (A), welding voltage (V), dry stretch length (mm), gas flow (l/min)200~260 28~32 15~25 20Matters needing attention：Remove rust, oil stain and moisture before welding.Remove welding slag between welding layers, and avoid slag inclusion.When welding, preheating and post heat treatment are carried out according to process requirements.Welding wire should be kept in a cool and dry place. It can be used up in time.
- Q:Generally, how many packs are in one case and how many KG in one package?
- The electrode is 20 kg in a case.The electrode (coveredelectrode), is the metal coating in the welding core (coating), uniform centripetal pressure applied to core. The core metal cored electrode, in order to ensure the quality and performance of the weld, there are strict rules on the contents of metal elements in the core, especially for harmful impurities (such as sulfur, phosphorus content, etc.) should be strictly restricted, better than the base metal.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range