1.OEM factory with different size
Type: HS221 /AWS RBCuZn-A
Size:1.6MM, 2.0MM, 2.5MM, 3.0MM, 3.8MM Length: 1000mm
Packing: 5kgs/plastic bag, 50kgs/case,
Type:HS 222 /AWS RBCuZn-C
Size: 1.6mm ,2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm, 3.8mm length :1000mm
- Q:Can 50Mn2 casting be welded with 507 electrodes?
- 50Mn2 is medium carbon steel, while J507 electrode is a low carbon component. If 507 electrodes are used to weld, the carbon content of the weld seam is lower, which will reduce the joint strength. Therefore, the welding of 50Mn2 steel with J507 welding rod can not guarantee the strength of the weld seam. It only applies to the welding of the weld when the strength of the joint is not high.
- Q:Will the electrode expire?
- Sure.Welding rod can not be damp, otherwise it will seriously affect weld quality.
- Q:What is the welding process of duplex stainless steel 2507? What electrode?
- The brand of welding rod is: 2209. The electrode must be dried before welding. The drying process is 2 hours at 250 C, and the welding rod must be insulated with electrode.
- Q:What is the difference between tin strip and electrode?
- Tin is made of tin and has a low melting point. It is commonly used for the connection of small items such as circuit connections of integrated circuits. The principle is that the crystal is melted by heatingThe outer electrode is a mixture of phosphorus and other combustible material, the middle is iron, high melting point, used to connect large metal objects, the work is a glare, hurt the eyes, the working principle is the crystal of heat melting and high pressure arc discharge
- Q:What is the current corresponding to various specifications / models for welding electrodes?
- Sectional area of electrode x15Such as 4mm welding rod, =2x2x3,14x15=180
- Q:Difference between ordinary electrode and tungsten electrode
- What you call ordinary electrode is electric arc welding, is the direct consumption of materials in welding, is to rely on the skin to melt, protect the hot metal is not oxidized welding. Is the use of tungsten electrode argon arc welding, tungsten materials, prevent oxidation in protecting gas under high temperature, using current tungsten electrode welding wire and the material will be melted, the theory of tungsten consumption is minimal. Addition of two kinds of materials: what you say is two kinds of welding method, arc welding is used for welding electrode, tungsten argon arc, but only tungsten electrode argon arc welding and welding wire is used to do the same (no drug skin electrode points, you almost no play) it left me to call you that, it's really not easy.
- Q:One millimeter thick iron direct current welding machine welding 3.2 electrode, need much current?
- It's broken at one o'clock
- Q:What electrodes can be used to weld boilers?
- Different boiler welding rod is not the same, take boiler No. 20 steel as an example:have access toJ427 J507 manual arc weldingER50-6 gas shielded welding wireSubmerged arc welding H08A welding wire
- Q:What kind of material is welding electrode J506E7016?
- Use an electric current that is 10 smaller than 422
- Q:What is the difference between A302 stainless steel electrode and A402 stainless steel electrode?
- A402 stainless steel welding rod can weld 304 stainless steel, but it is relatively wasteful. 304 stainless steel with A102, A107, A132, A137 and other stainless steel welding electrodes can be welded.A402 stainless steel electrode:A402 is Cr26Ni21 pure austenitic stainless steel electrode with titanium calcium coating, and has good welding performance.Use: for the same type of heat-resistant stainless steel under high temperature welding, can also be used for hardening of the large steel (such as Cr5Mo, Cr9Mo, Cr13, Cr28 etc.) and the welding of dissimilar steel.
Our main products are made in accordance with state and industry standards as well as being able to meet our customers' requirements. We have a certified quality management system that meets with ISO9001:2000 approval, which we gained in 2002. We believe in placing equal emphasis on quality, the end user and on the building of our reputation, and have personnel who are ready to do to their utmost to provide you with the best products and service.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||North America 0.24%
South America 0.16%
Southeast Asia 3.15%
Mid East 0.08%
Western Europe 1.58%
Northern Europe 1.34%
Southern Europe 0.40%
South Asia 0.08%
Domestic Market 92.10%
||ISO 9001:2000 ;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese, German
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average