battery the EosG series batteries EosG2000
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1000 unit
- Supply Capability:
- 4000000 unit/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
The EosG range of gel technology batteries offers outstanding performance including a 15+ years design life .
The EosG series batteries is designed based on the Eos series.
Using the polymer gel electrolyte .
Built to the highest standards and compliant with the latest IEC60896-21/22 standard .
This range also offers 100% capacity out-of-the-box and is capable of handling deep discharges for complete peace of mind. The use of flexible connectors and the ability to be installed both horizontally and vertically allows for multiple installation possibilities.
Above 15 years designed life
Reliable post sealing structure
Excellent charging acceptant ability
Excellent performance at extreme high and low temperature
Low self-discharge ability
Flexible and convenient installation with slinky outside looking
|2000Ah(C10)||2000Ah(10 hours rate:)|
Height with termial:
BS6290 part 4
Manufactured under system ISO9001(TUV)
EN 50272-2 or local equivalents
Correspondence exchange and transmission system
Mobile communication system
Power plant and power transformer system
Navigation and signaling system
Solar energy system
Radio and broadcasting station
Emergency lighting system
Plate special patent calcium and tin lead alloy and thick plate design
Container ABS(V0 optional)
Electrolyte using the polymer gel electrolyte
Terminal M8 copper core posts
Battery installation compliant with:
What is sulfation of batteries?
Sulfation is the formation or deposit of lead sulfate on the surface and in the pores of the active material of the batteries' lead plates. If the sulfation becomes excessive and forms large crystals on the plates, the battery will not operate efficiently and may not work at all. Common causes of battery sulfation are standing a long time in a discharged condition, operating at excessive temperatures, and prolonged under or over charging.
How long a battery can last?
The service design life of a battery are vary considerably with how it is used, how it is maintained and charged, temperature, and other factors.
Do batteries self-discharge when not in use?
All batteries, regardless of their chemistry, self-discharge. The rate of self-discharge depends both on the type of battery and the storage temperature the batteries are exposed to. However, for a good estimate, Narada batteries self-discharge approximately 4% per week at 80ĄăF.
- Q:How should the battery be well maintained?
- So the proposed owners if the vehicle long-term stop, but also 2 to 3 months for the battery for a charge.
- Q:What kind of battery is divided into?
- Maintenance-free battery due to its own structure on the advantages of electrolyte consumption is very small, in the life of the basic need not add distilled water. It also has a shock, high temperature, small size, self-discharge characteristics of the general life is generally ordinary Twice the battery. There are two kinds of maintenance-free batteries on the market.
- Q:How does battery activation work?
- If the battery is charged, because the battery discharge itself, the active substance to activate, not add acid, but should be added pure water (no minerals and impurities in the water) is best steaming water, and now you Since the addition, you can use water to wash several times, and then use 1C current charge to 2.3 times. Then discharge, so repeated several times, will be better. So that you can remove the vulcanization.
- Q:80ah how much battery storage capacity?
- 0AH storage is 80AH ah If the actual storage capacity will have to see the brand. I have seen 100AH only 24 pound. This is not even 60AH.
- Q:Battery 200ah / 104 what does that mean?
- Lead-acid battery nominal voltage is 2V / (each or monomer), but in fact will be higher than 2V, so the actual use and charging equipment for the matching will use 104, also useful 103, also useful 108 Only.
- Q:How does the battery increase the voltage?
- You can use the same battery in series, with 5 12v battery in series becomes 60v, if you need the current is relatively small, you can use DC-DC module to 12v voltage rise to 60v.
- Q:What battery does the van use?
- The most obvious feature of lead-acid batteries is the top of the plastic cover can be unscrewed, there are ventilation holes above. These fillers are used to fill pure water, check the electrolyte and the use of exhaust gas. In theory, lead-acid batteries need to check the density of each electrolyte and the level of liquid, if there is a need to add distilled water. But with the upgrading of battery manufacturing technology, lead-acid battery development for the lead-acid maintenance-free batteries and colloidal maintenance-free batteries, lead-acid batteries do not need to add electrolyte or distilled water. Mainly the use of positive electrode to produce oxygen can be absorbed in the negative oxygen cycle, to prevent water reduction. Lead-acid water batteries are mostly used in tractors, tricycles, car start, etc., and maintenance-free lead-acid battery wider range of applications, including uninterruptible power supply, electric vehicle power, electric bicycle batteries. Lead-acid batteries according to the application needs to be divided into constant current discharge (such as uninterruptible power supply) and instantaneous discharge (such as car to start the battery).
- Q:How to repair the battery?
- To the battery in accordance with the 0.1C current discharge, record the discharge time. Its discharge current multiplied by the number of hours of time, is the battery repair capacity. If the Chongqing battery capacity to reach the nominal capacity of more than 70%, the end of the repair.
- Q:What are the advantages of maintenance-free batteries?
- Maintenance-free battery using lead-calcium alloy grille, the amount of water generated when charging less water evaporation is low, with the shell with a sealed structure, the release of sulfuric acid gas is also very little, so with the above advantages.
- Q:Maintenance-free battery how to detect it?
- Check the height of the electrolyte at least once a month. There is no mark line of the battery, the electrolyte added to the plate 10-15mm can be higher; there are two red line of the battery, the electrolyte can not exceed the red line above.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like