Bathroom Cabinet Cabinet Vanity Modern Design. Various models to choose, Excellent quality and Competitive price to you.
1. Material: PVC board
2. Installation: wall-wounted
3. Main Cabinet Size: 800 x 500 X 800 mm
4. This product is ceramic top.
Use for bathroom, hotel and so on.
Customized label/ Logo can be made onto packing box.
1. Design: Hot sell product, popular, also different design can be customized.
2. Durable and high quality and competitive price.
3. Endurable, moisture proof, anti-aging and easy to maintain.
Packaging & Delivery
1 x Brown Carton
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-10 business days for Sample Orders; 7-40 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:Should I paint my bathroom vanity the same color as my wall?
- How approximately black semi gloss? Black looks great on any furnishings and it could look sturdy with the countertop too. The khaki on the cabinets would not look undesirable yet i think of it could combination in with the room greater desirable than you decide on it to. you may desire to constantly paint a door on the conceit first and notice what you think of because you have already got that colour. i would not use the wall paint for the cabinets although. you will could desire to top them first and use a minimum of a semi gloss on them. i admire the brushed nickle for the hardware theory. yet on condition which you have the silver colour for the faucets and stuff too. i admire butterfly fanatics answer too yet on condition which you incredibly choose to bypass to the hassle of stripping and marking them.
- Q:Do you want to make waterproof?
- Do not do waterproof, your bathroom in front of the tile to do the waterproof ah
- Q:How do I turn an antique dresser into a bathroom vanity?
- the main things are the holes for the drain and the water lines but u can do it,if is a new sink, make sure u cut the hole about 1/2 ' short,how u do that,face down the sink first and trace it ,then 1/2'back and cut,with a jig-saw ,good luck
- Q:What is the material of the bathroom frame, is the PS (polymer) material, or the wood material is good?
- Polymeric materials, ordinary polystyrene resin is non-toxic, odorless, colorless transparent particles, products with high transparency, up to 90 electrical insulation performance, easy to color, easy processing, good rigidity and resistance to chemical corrosion So good. Wood easy to absorb moisture deformation moldy, so in order to beautiful and practical, recommended PS material
- Q:The bathroom door puts a basin with a bathroom cabinet
- First of all, you do not violate the provisions of the property, you just did the decoration, and did not change the nature of the use of housing.
- Q:Bathroom cabinet shower need to buy the brand?
- In fact, this thing is not the bathroom cabinet to choose the brand any brand is false election bathroom cabinet mainly to a few
- Q:Space aluminum bathroom cabinet how
- Bathroom cabinet is recommended to solid wood multi-layer good!
- Q:how to remove candle wax from bathroom vanity?
- A paper bag and a warm iron: place the paper bag on the wax then rub the warm iron over the bag and wax the heat melts the wax and the bag will absorb it. It works wonders on carpet. A baby sitter taught me this trick when I was 7.
- Q:My bathroom designer suggested placing a suspended bathroom vanity unit above the heating duct in the floor.?
- You don't have to use a suspended unit. You can get low-profile sheet metal floor duct deflectors that divert the heat coming from the floor grate by 90 degrees so that it blows out along the floor. These fit in the kick space below most vanity units then you cut an opening in the front of the kick space cover to mount a duct vent faceplate. When I remodeled the bath in one of my houses I did that and it worked really well -- I loved having the heat blow across the floor onto my feet on cold mornings. If you do decide to go for the suspended vanity, the bottom of it will kind of do the same thing, diverting the heat flow onto your feet. The drawback will be that moisture and dust will collect in the heat register underneath. I think having a duct extension sealed inside a floor mount vanity is less of a maintenance hassle.
- Q:Is the bathroom table with solid wood?
- If it is their own home decoration, not for a particular decoration style, from the practical point of view is not recommended solid wood, long-term bubble easy to crack, moldy, rotten. Recommended the use of microcrystalline stone countertops, all aspects of performance are better, beautiful degree is also good.
The Company Produce reliable products, create a trusted brand, the idea is our career, Enterprises adhere to the solid quality as the cornerstone of the monument erected , and consumers to share new ware culture is our pursuit.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Asia；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range