Automatic Door Glass Sliding :
2)Surface:heat transfer or powder coating
3)quality warranty is for10years
4)Surface Finishing: Finished
1) Material: cold-rolled steel
2) Frame outer size (H x W):
a) 2,050 x 860mm
b) 1,970 x 860mm
c) 2,050 x 900mm
d) 1,970 x 900mm
e) 2,050 x 960mm
f) 1,970 x 960mm
Range of the Door
Door Leaf max Weight
90kg x 2
120kg x 2
Max Door Leaf Thickness
AC220±10%, 50-60 Hz
Input Current (Standby)
Manual Pushing Force
- Q:Recently to give a factory to do an automatic door, with a good infrared sensor or microwave sensor better
- You know the infrared is what you say, I know the automatic door industry infrared night vision detection displacement, but the microwave is used in the band, the infrared is infrared. The You recommend the installation of safe light, similar to the kind of elevator things
- Q:What is wrong with automatic garage door?
- Lots of things could be wrong #1 check the battery in the remote in your car #2 check the settings switch on the opener, it has a sensitivity setting #3 Check the sensors for two things First see if they are blocked. Secondly, as the year progresses, the angle of the sun changes and when direct sunlight at a certain time of the day hits the sensor, it will not open or close as it gets canceled out from the light. I had a customer one time that had this happen and it took us 2 hours to figure out that was what it was. I ended up moving the sensor up higher so the ledge of the roof would block the sun from the sensor, although that is actually a code violation as it has to be low enough so a child cannot be crushed by the door
- Q:What causes automatic garage doors to open by themselves?
- The last house we lived in which was new, we could open the garage door on the house diagonal to us. We were obviously set on the same frequency. Also did you know if your a fair distance away from your house but within view you can open and shut your garage door by simply holding the opener to the side of your forehead. Unbelievable , but it works. We have demonstrated to quite a few people. We also got a switch put inside the garage and when out or at night we turn it off so anyone with a scanner cannot open it.
- Q:Disable Automatic Door Locks?
- Why is it a pain? The doors open from inside without any special effort, and the locks are designed to prevent people from jumping into your car when you don't want them to [Hijacking, Stoplight mugging etc] And, before you say it, the Emergency Services have their own way of getting in if there's been an accident.
- Q:Side automatic door was forced open while in drive and now it won't come un- locked, How do I get it un-locked
- It's jammed, try pushing the door from the outside towards the close position even further, then while holding it in that position try putting it into neutral and open the door while releasing it from the outside at the same time. If no click click is heard, then it must have to go the the dealer.
- Q:How to remove automatic garage door opener?
- relies upon on what type of springs you have. in case you have rigidity springs (the long, stretchy, style) the door will function whether that is going to attempt to curve interior the tracks, ultimately jamming the door. in case you have torsion springs (the rolled up style) that is yet another problem. doorways with 2 torsion springs will function commonly with in easy terms one spring however the 2nd is there as a backup. If the springs are previous, the only ultimate working spring would destroy under the recent weight. i might get it fixed if it grew to become into mine. you may replace the rigidity springs relatively actual yet whilst they're torsion springs i might have a expert do it.
- Q:Is the fire door a sliding door or a revolving door?
- Roll gate and open the door, open the door as we usually push open the door, but the material and our ordinary door is different.
- Q:Elevator automatic door induction has a blind spot is it true?
- it is true.
At present, the domestic use of the elevator there are two, the first is the touch plate elevator, that is, in the elevator door has a prominent touch panel, when there are objects touch the touch panel, the elevator door will automatically bounce; For the light curtain elevator, is installed in the elevator door with two ray sensor device.
Although the two elevators are equipped with induction devices, but the blind area still exists, to light curtain elevator, for example, the area can not cover the entire elevator door, in the bottom of the door there are ten centimeters blind spot. In other words, the area of the object, the elevator door sensor
- Q:My lift master automatic garage door stops before fully opening?
- Another thing you need to do annually is go to Lowes/HD and go to the garage door aisle and get a can of garage door lube. I highly recommend. I had to replace a gear unit on my G-door. Buy it, put on a mask, spray it, and listen to how smoothly your G-door runs afterwards. But, yellow led on your G-door sensor, probably time to consult manual (hope you saved/filed). Or go where you bought and ask about yellow led. Good luck.
- Q:Is it possible to express an automatic door?
With sliding doors, and then marked on it.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range