Automatic Door Glass Sliding :
Smart Automatic Door
(1)ISO 9001 & CE Certified
(4)Easy to install and adjust
Range of the Door
Door Leaf max Weight
90kg x 2
120kg x 2
Max Door Leaf Thickness
AC220±10%, 50-60 Hz
Input Current (Standby)
Manual Pushing Force
(1)Exists in double and single sliding versions;
(2)Powerful and full functions: offer our users 4 operating options of full automatic,half open, constant open and constant lock;
(3)Flexibility:allows tempered glass door leaves as well as 50mm thickness wooden door leaves;
(4)Reliability:built-in microprocessor ensures the accuracy and precision of the operation;
(5)Safety:the door leaf(ves) will go backward when people or moving obstacles approach while closing,which prevents the clamp injury and damage of the door itself.
(6)The door leaf(ves) could be deftly manually opened at a power failure;
(7)Modularization design allows a simple and easy installation;
(8)Purpose made polyurethane covered silent wheels realize quiet operations;
(9)Multiple optional access method:
a.Sensors: microwave sensor,feet sensor;
b.Password:password or finger print identification access;
c.Card:IC card,RFIC card;
d.Button:Elbow touch,feet touch and long-distance buttons.
- Q:Introduction of automatic doors
- Automatic doors are divided into: translation of automatic doors, circular automatic doors, folding automatic doors, can open the automatic doors, rotating automatic doors
- Q:how do automatic doors work?
- Q:What is wrong with automatic garage door?
- Lots of things could be wrong #1 check the battery in the remote in your car #2 check the settings switch on the opener, it has a sensitivity setting #3 Check the sensors for two things First see if they are blocked. Secondly, as the year progresses, the angle of the sun changes and when direct sunlight at a certain time of the day hits the sensor, it will not open or close as it gets canceled out from the light. I had a customer one time that had this happen and it took us 2 hours to figure out that was what it was. I ended up moving the sensor up higher so the ledge of the roof would block the sun from the sensor, although that is actually a code violation as it has to be low enough so a child cannot be crushed by the door
- Q:How to choose a villa electric door durable
- Look at the motor, the door, the quality of hardware, good things are relatively expensive to understand the specific can not find rhyme window factory
- Q:how do cold temps affect older automatic garage door openers?
- I have two that are over 20 years old and they work just fine in colt temps.
- Q:Buy automatic entry into what subjects?
- There is material procurement, construction in progress, to see what part of the occurrence. Tools to determine whether it is turnover material: low value Yi Hao goods, packaging and so on.
- Q:Own access control attendance automatic door installation and maintenance, I know the office is the largest potential customers
- There are difficulties, you made a mistake, that is, the installation of automatic doors by the contractor to choose the decoration, and then for the customer selection, and now you go to the office building business card can only engage in after-sales maintenance, but now after-sales maintenance Everyone knows that is a piece of fat, the manufacturers are caught very firmly, more difficult to have a breakthrough, it is best to engage in relations with the contractor, before and after the package down.
- Q:Automatic door closer?
- there is a cover over the entire closer. take the cover off. the arm that connects the closer to the door comes off (it will look like a wrench). remove the arm and reinstall it on the next notch this will let the door closer pull longer in order to close the door fully. is you desire the door to close faster then on either the back or the top or the closer there is an adjustment screw (depending on the model). most commercial closers are labeled to which way to turn to tighten or loosen for speed.
- Q:Are automatic doors equipped with electric locks?
- Automatic doors with automatic doors, depending on the unit, such as Sean brand automatic door unit is the motor automatically locked, do not need any electrical lock, but some units can not automatically lock the motor, you can Rely on external functions to expand the addition of electromagnetic locks, electric locks and the like, pure hand to fight, I hope to help you to the points!
- Q:History of revolving doors
- In Italy in the 1920s, several wings were made, and the wings were designed to swing in both directions. Later, a Swedish revolving door manufacturer has introduced a new two-wing door, they added the original design on the basis of the motor and the booth. There were also three wing doors and four wing doors. Three-wing revolving door in the airport and the hotel has been very common, smaller doors for hand luggage through the diameter of 4.2 ~ 5.4m revolving door more convenient luggage cart access. Four-wing door of the use of higher performance, the flow of people through the larger. A diameter of 2m four-wing revolving door at 10r / min speed, people in the normal walking speed, each hour can be two-way through 10X4X60 = 2400 (person). Four-wing revolving door is the most widely used in office buildings and hotels. Five wing door has not been developed, there is no market. In the original patent proposed two special purpose of the design: one is the door to move to the side; the other is "break out" ring strong. These designs are already very popular before today's folding doors are popular. The door side of the mobile and folding combination of the door, so that the opening of the revolving door increased by nearly 50%, in order to ensure that the building in a fire, the revolving door is still as a fast access to the building, to ensure that the danger The personnel can escape from the building, the door of the revolving door is designed to be foldable, so that each individual door when the pressure, in the opposite direction of rotation to release or rotate an angle to form a channel. Many countries or regions in the world have included this performance requirement in safety regulations.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range